Page 2 of 3

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:24 am
by wilhitewarrior
SquallLeonHart wrote:thanks for the codes

can you give the address for Mythril Stone's and Serenity Power ?
They should both be on the item codes list

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:47 am
by SquallLeonHart
wilhitewarrior wrote:
SquallLeonHart wrote:thanks for the codes

can you give the address for Mythril Stone's and Serenity Power ?
They should both be on the item codes list
i mean the address if i want to search for it in advanced mode not for for quick code

this the quick code for it

Code: Select all

Mythril Stone
000049F6 00000063
Serenity Power
000049F4 00000063
but how can i search for it in advanced?

sorry for trouble you

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:15 pm
by Crywolf00
Thank you for the code, i''m going to test it out. I'll give you an update to see if this works so perhaps they can add this in the cheat database.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:55 pm
by wilhitewarrior
SquallLeonHart wrote:
wilhitewarrior wrote:
SquallLeonHart wrote:thanks for the codes

can you give the address for Mythril Stone's and Serenity Power ?
They should both be on the item codes list
i mean the address if i want to search for it in advanced mode not for for quick code

this the quick code for it

Code: Select all

Mythril Stone
000049F6 00000063
Serenity Power
000049F4 00000063
but how can i search for it in advanced?

sorry for trouble you
I'm honestly not sure what you mean, the address is the same in advanced mode as it is in quick mode, just find 000049F4 and 000049F6 and that will be it

Crywolf00 wrote:Thank you for the code, i''m going to test it out. I'll give you an update to see if this works so perhaps they can add this in the cheat database.
No problem, good luck

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:32 am
by Crywolf00
wilhitewarrior wrote:
No problem, good luck
Good news it works perfectly, all abilities showed up and when I level up for a new ability it doesn't get overwritten. I'm at the point of fighting Maleficent and no issues =).

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:49 pm
by wilhitewarrior
Crywolf00 wrote:Good news it works perfectly, all abilities showed up and when I level up for a new ability it doesn't get overwritten. I'm at the point of fighting Maleficent and no issues =).
Awesome sauce! Glad to hear it

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:28 pm
by Crywolf00
Giving you heads up, the Max MP code works but when you level up and get an mp increase stat it resets the value to 0 giving you 0 mp. So 255 is no good but 240 or 245 could work.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:56 pm
by Jububu
For the all items codes, if I just wanted 50 of all the synthesis items, and only the synthesis items, what would I have to change in advanced mode after finding each item?

Or if there's a way for you to do it quicker, would you be willing to?

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:01 am
by wilhitewarrior
Jububu wrote:For the all items codes, if I just wanted 50 of all the synthesis items, and only the synthesis items, what would I have to change in advanced mode after finding each item?

Or if there's a way for you to do it quicker, would you be willing to?
Just copy the ones you want and change the 63 at the end to 32

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (PS4)

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:54 am
by Jububu
Crywolf00 wrote:Giving you heads up, the Max MP code works but when you level up and get an mp increase stat it resets the value to 0 giving you 0 mp. So 255 is no good but 240 or 245 could work.
So why not just use the max level code, then load it up. Then come back and use the rest of the max codes, that way you don't have to worry about that?

Or does it not work that way?