Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix (PS4)

Duckies4Everr

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix (PS4)

Post by Duckies4Everr » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:13 am

ejd711 wrote:Anyone know a quick code i can use to remove all items? My item menu has started crashing my game, and the only thing i can think of is that i aquired too many of something and lapsed it into negative values. Im not too familiar with advanced mode so dont really know what im looking for to track down the culprit.
It's not that you acquired too many items. You have too many accessory/armor slots. I wish i could help you out, but i'm no advanced mode genius.
Maybe somebody will see my post and make a quick code for you.
ejd711

Post by ejd711 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:16 am

Duckies4Everr wrote:
ejd711 wrote:Anyone know a quick code i can use to remove all items? My item menu has started crashing my game, and the only thing i can think of is that i aquired too many of something and lapsed it into negative values. Im not too familiar with advanced mode so dont really know what im looking for to track down the culprit.
It's not that you acquired too many items. You have too many accessory/armor slots. I wish i could help you out, but i'm no advanced mode genius.
Maybe somebody will see my post and make a quick code for you.
Oh sweet well at least that narrows down what the issue is. I'll look more into advanced mode methods, while i wait it out hoping a kind soul rolls through here.
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:18 pm

You can only have up to 6 Armor/Acessory Slots with 4 item slots; Sora is the only character to hit the upper limit for slots due to him and his various forms, just decrease your items slots and you should be fine.
ejd711

Post by ejd711 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:42 pm

Thanks for the help guys, the game must have awarded me the fourth slot even though i already had it due to cheats. After reapplying the 4 slots codes its up and running again!
dragons9

Post by dragons9 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:54 pm

is there any chance that a slow drive charge cheat can be made for this game please
0xf8006

Post by 0xf8006 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:04 pm

I think I caused an overflow problem in the abilities on my save file.

A friend who recommended save wizard to me told me that if I max my level, learn all abilities, then change xp code to zero out xp, I can then level again and get duplicates of everything, including stuff like Lucky Lucky, I foolishly listened to them and now am at the point where when I level Master Drive, I should be learning Air Dodge but it doesn't show up, however if I scroll to the bottom of the abilities list and then try to go down once more, or go up once from the top, my game crashes, so I assume I have some kind of overflow due to having duplicates of all the levelling abilities.

I'm willing to go into advanced mode and hack out all the duplicates myself if need be, but I'm not totally sure where to start since I'd need hex code for each one (maybe? I don't even know) so if any kind soul has a code that would wipe my entire ability list so I can just set xp to 0 again and re-level to get 1 instance of everything or a way for me to go in to my save file and edit out all the dupes, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:28 pm

You can add about 3 new abilities before the game freezes; which is weird considering you could add 7 in the PS3 version....anyway you’ll have to remove the abilities in Soras abilities section enough to not freeze the game. And what I means by add 3 is at the beginning of the game you can add only 3 abilities due to a hidden cap of some sort. On mobile and away from my computer.
0xf8006

Post by 0xf8006 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:09 pm

dynamite44 wrote:You can add about 3 new abilities before the game freezes; which is weird considering you could add 7 in the PS3 version....anyway you’ll have to remove the abilities in Soras abilities section enough to not freeze the game. And what I means by add 3 is at the beginning of the game you can add only 3 abilities due to a hidden cap of some sort. On mobile and away from my computer.
Right, I had read about that before playing so I played all the way through till the land of dragons without modifying my save, then turned on max xp, learned every ability that you would going from 8 to 99, modified my save again to change my level to 1, gained xp, which caused me to gain level 1-99 again and grant a second (and in cases like 'Draw,' a third and fourth) copy of all the abilities, now playing the game through and just getting the master drive form, if I unlock any abilities by levelling it, it causes my ability menu to overflow and crashes the game all the way to xmb if I try to scroll all the way down it.

If you can point me in the direction of how to actually remove abilities, that would be great.
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:57 pm

Sora’s ability section is close to his Power, Magic, Defense and AP boosts offsets. An equipped ability has XX 8X on it. You need to to delete the duplicates and make sure if you do want to keep a few abilities it’s only three.
0xf8006

Post by 0xf8006 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:46 pm

dynamite44 wrote:Sora’s ability section is close to his Power, Magic, Defense and AP boosts offsets. An equipped ability has XX 8X on it. You need to to delete the duplicates and make sure if you do want to keep a few abilities it’s only three.
Fixed my save. Thank you so much for the help, managed to find the block and delete all the duplicates. Cheers