God of War

RottenAzzRonnie

Re: God of War

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Tue May 01, 2018 4:35 am

feewy wrote:
DarkKingRemi wrote:Hello everyone as stated previously someone has found a way to max stats on runes only. If you go here http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4 ... ats-5.html he has included starter saves on the US and EU versions as well as saves on give me God of war difficulty where you are at the valkyrie queen. It is free to register and download and the saves are a ton of fun to play on hope this helps.
The modder states in the thread that he believe sw will release AM sometime next week. But they already did I thought? Or is this the reason everyone's having a hard time with it? Either way, very curious how they're able to mod it. Quite efficiently too. Just need the runes to mod and they can adjust the values as they see fit.
Yeah the saves are cool to have for the moment, but we all know what we're REALLY looking to get . . . :shifty:

In any case, I'm going back to my pc for some AC: Origins action. Whatever happens with this, happens. I'll come back to it eventually, but there's a ton of other fun games with modding and experimenting potential out here already. I'm going to redirect that energy instead of sitting around on pins and needles hoping for something new to drop, or having to beg someone for information they aren't willing to share with the community accept at the discretion of a starter save. And if what I said bothers certain people, I'm open for conversation to elaborate in detail on my perspective. Because my ego is not so enormous that anything I learn I'm not above giving credit to the source, and so selfish that I wouldn't share that with the community I frequent and interact with. Not saying any of this to stir up the nest, again- just giving a different perspective. Anyways, hope someone picks up the ball with this thing and we can ALL be able to mod and experiment with it. One thing you WON'T catch me doing is donating to people for a mod tool that I've already paid for as a patron just to utilize something that is already built within the interface of the program. That's like buying a device that comes with regular servicing- but someone who also owns the device trying to sell you their version of the instruction manual, regardless of it's effectiveness. And this actually happened, so I'm already at opposites with the whole starter save thing now. You can call it whatever you want to call it, but I'm going to call whatever that is out so everybody else can see who they're at least dealing with, and what level of expectancy when requesting help in the future so they don't waste their own time and energy.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Tue May 01, 2018 9:50 pm

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
Way2Dawn22 wrote:
Crypt Keeper wrote:Is there anyone looking into making max stats codes?
The codes above allow for that already. You have to advance mode edit your amount of stat points from ygdrasil drops
That was what I initially thought how it'd work. But the current issue that is preventing SW to not allow saving through AM, even if there is nothing edited once you hit apply the bar starts to load and then goes into error. Quite a few people have had this issue, so I'm wondering how certain people have managed to work around it or why they haven't encountered it? If you or anyone have any direction, it would be very much appreciated.
This AM issue is so LAME :mad:
LET ME EDIT THE GD CODES ALREADY :lol:

not really a work around but just make a Quick code from the AM address and put your value u want very simple
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Wed May 02, 2018 9:45 pm

Skiller wrote:
RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
Way2Dawn22 wrote:
Crypt Keeper wrote:Is there anyone looking into making max stats codes?
The codes above allow for that already. You have to advance mode edit your amount of stat points from ygdrasil drops
That was what I initially thought how it'd work. But the current issue that is preventing SW to not allow saving through AM, even if there is nothing edited once you hit apply the bar starts to load and then goes into error. Quite a few people have had this issue, so I'm wondering how certain people have managed to work around it or why they haven't encountered it? If you or anyone have any direction, it would be very much appreciated.
This AM issue is so LAME :mad:
LET ME EDIT THE GD CODES ALREADY :lol:

not really a work around but just make a Quick code from the AM address and put your value u want very simple
but how can make a quick codes from AM address??
Xalace

Post by Xalace » Wed May 02, 2018 10:11 pm

[align=][/align]
RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
Way2Dawn22 wrote:Does this game allow you to import and export? Or is that blocked too?
Yggedrasil's Dew of Strength x99
000116BA 00000063
CC1B3E5C 878842B3

Yggedrasil's Dew of Runic Power x99
000116CA 00000063
623486F3 25B97A3A

Yggedrasil's Dew of Defense x99
000116DA 00000063
418F903C 792C6B9C

Yggedrasil's Dew of Vitality x99
000116EA 00000063
6D92A12B 3DC4A427

Yggedrasil's Dew of Luck x99
000116FA 00000063
6A13DB1C 163C952D

Yggedrasil's Dew of Cooldown x20
0001170A 00000014
F3CBC3D2 85BFB35D
Any idea if these codes work corectly? Or if they could mess up data sence the gow data is different in many ways or maybe different for regions? Im not good at AM edits. Lol. I jus need something to help me beat the queen valkyrie. Just a wokin edit for rune for strength and defence max stat would be great or even 100+ per rune wpuld be ok. Or do i need to buy a rune from shop that matches the description of the code in order for the code to work?
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Thu May 03, 2018 6:43 am

Xalace wrote:[align=][/align]
RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
Way2Dawn22 wrote:Does this game allow you to import and export? Or is that blocked too?
Yggedrasil's Dew of Strength x99
000116BA 00000063
CC1B3E5C 878842B3

Yggedrasil's Dew of Runic Power x99
000116CA 00000063
623486F3 25B97A3A

Yggedrasil's Dew of Defense x99
000116DA 00000063
418F903C 792C6B9C

Yggedrasil's Dew of Vitality x99
000116EA 00000063
6D92A12B 3DC4A427

Yggedrasil's Dew of Luck x99
000116FA 00000063
6A13DB1C 163C952D

Yggedrasil's Dew of Cooldown x20
0001170A 00000014
F3CBC3D2 85BFB35D
Any idea if these codes work corectly? Or if they could mess up data sence the gow data is different in many ways or maybe different for regions? Im not good at AM edits. Lol. I jus need something to help me beat the queen valkyrie. Just a wokin edit for rune for strength and defence max stat would be great or even 100+ per rune wpuld be ok. Or do i need to buy a rune from shop that matches the description of the code in order for the code to work?
I'm not going to pretend that I'm an advance modder. I piece together stuff here and there by what more inclined modders contribute, but this game in particular has gotten the better of me. I'm completely at a loss as I've tried different methods using the ID's Skiller list had with the addresses matched through AM for "MY" save data at least, and after trying to use the add cheat it still doesn't work for me. So I'll say this to those asking about the cheats I posted; they didn't work for me so feel free to try another method and share your results if something significant happens. I'm going to go back and edit my original post with those codes so people don't think that these are working codes- just fyi for future reference. :wave:
Tigermark182

Post by Tigermark182 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:43 am

Hey guys it’s tigermark182 from NGU, a couple of guys from here were in my discord yesterday and worked out a few of the addresses and values etc so I’m sure it will be shared here soon,

One of the main things that hadn’t clicked for them is they assumed the save slots were in order and that they didn’t move - this not the case the saves slots get jumbled each time a new save is made there is not a way to identify slot 1-20 so I suggest working out which slot is which for your particular save file (you can use area names) and stick to that slot and file until you have made meaningful edits that worked. and then work out how to push them to other slots

If you want to discuss stuff with me I’m very open just come say hi on discord (most that join are not coders though so le me know you know what your talking about) I’ll help where I can but I won’t straight up give the code that we have working as it’s not mine to give!
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:16 am

Tigermark182 wrote:Hey guys it’s tigermark182 from NGU, a couple of guys from here were in my discord yesterday and worked out a few of the addresses and values etc so I’m sure it will be shared here soon,

One of the main things that hadn’t clicked for them is they assumed the save slots were in order and that they didn’t move - this not the case the saves slots get jumbled each time a new save is made there is not a way to identify slot 1-20 so I suggest working out which slot is which for your particular save file (you can use area names) and stick to that slot and file until you have made meaningful edits that worked. and then work out how to push them to other slots

If you want to discuss stuff with me I’m very open just come say hi on discord (most that join are not coders though so le me know you know what your talking about) I’ll help where I can but I won’t straight up give the code that we have working as it’s not mine to give!
I really dont understand the coder's reasoning for keeping this info a secret though...other than to profit from it maybe? If this info is shared on discord why not share it here so others can pitch in and help
Tigermark182

Post by Tigermark182 » Thu May 03, 2018 11:52 am

its not shared on the discord either. i was just helping some guys work out how to do it on their own in the discord

sometimes people just dont feel like sharing i guess. is what it is. i've done the best i can without causing myself drama and trying to help people out.
InfinityArts

Post by InfinityArts » Thu May 03, 2018 5:57 pm

I believe the game puts a hard cap on the number of Yggdrasil dew you have similar to some of the materials like Frozen Flame and Chaos Flame. Max seems to be 3 2 2 2 2 2 in order.

I did the same advanced mode edit with my save's addresses. Started with 3 1 2 2 2 2 (must have missed one Runic dew) and ended with 3 2 2 2 2 2.

In short, the code "works".
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Fri May 04, 2018 12:31 pm

InfinityArts wrote:I believe the game puts a hard cap on the number of Yggdrasil dew you have similar to some of the materials like Frozen Flame and Chaos Flame. Max seems to be 3 2 2 2 2 2 in order.

I did the same advanced mode edit with my save's addresses. Started with 3 1 2 2 2 2 (must have missed one Runic dew) and ended with 3 2 2 2 2 2.

In short, the code "works".
you used advance mode? did u receive an error? did u export it first or use the item id list and quick codes from the earlier post