God of War

dynamite44

Re: God of War

Post by dynamite44 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Goddammit man, your a monster.
sciicers

Post by sciicers » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:42 pm

That's pretty cool. I see your rune stats like Vitality, Strength and so in there, how would i go about changing them now?
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:22 pm

Skiller wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0xk1bmy07gou ... 72dJa?dl=0

if someone wants a list of Ids .. im only missing 4 names for resources they are only single use resources so there is alot of ids lol since most are 1 .. Also not this should be a close to complete list of IDs for the game ...
So if these are the ids, does searching these digits in AM bring you to the address where the stats are? I keep searching the id digits and it keeps showing as incorrect value. Is there a specific way to search for them using the find tool?

Thanks again btw :thumbup:
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:48 am

Ok I don’t know about y’all but every time I mod the file with advance mode it errors.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:37 am

dynamite44 wrote:Ok I don’t know about y’all but every time I mod the file with advance mode it errors.
Yep, I'm getting that too. Still can't find the rune stats. The ID sheet has quite a few unnamed digits, and not sure which way they are supposed to be modded since going pass the games cap makes it glitchy or obstructs game progression in some cases. It'd be cool just to have very near max stats without cap breaking since I've read it messes with enemy interaction in some cases. Also read that it may have something to do with the save file size, but maybe it also has something to do with the multiple save files being placed into one file- idk :think:
I hope more IDs are found from the list, as well as a workaround to not being able to mod in Advance Mode.
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:04 am

Is there anyone looking into making max stats codes?
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:17 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:
Crypt Keeper wrote:Is there anyone looking into making max stats codes?
The codes above allow for that already. You have to advance mode edit your amount of stat points from ygdrasil drops
That was what I initially thought how it'd work. But the current issue that is preventing SW to not allow saving through AM, even if there is nothing edited once you hit apply the bar starts to load and then goes into error. Quite a few people have had this issue, so I'm wondering how certain people have managed to work around it or why they haven't encountered it? If you or anyone have any direction, it would be very much appreciated.
This AM issue is so LAME :mad:
LET ME EDIT THE GD CODES ALREADY :lol:
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:45 am

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
dynamite44 wrote:Ok I don’t know about y’all but every time I mod the file with advance mode it errors.
Yep, I'm getting that too. Still can't find the rune stats. The ID sheet has quite a few unnamed digits, and not sure which way they are supposed to be modded since going pass the games cap makes it glitchy or obstructs game progression in some cases. It'd be cool just to have very near max stats without cap breaking since I've read it messes with enemy interaction in some cases. Also read that it may have something to do with the save file size, but maybe it also has something to do with the multiple save files being placed into one file- idk :think:
I hope more IDs are found from the list, as well as a workaround to not being able to mod in Advance Mode.
Sorry didn’t mean to be impatient.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:51 pm

dynamite44 wrote:
RottenAzzRonnie wrote:
Sorry didn’t mean to be impatient.
You're fine, I was only agreeing with you in assurance that you're not the only one experiencing the AM saving issue. I sent my save to SW explaining this issue but I'm not sure if they are already aware and are looking into it or if they will. Even though I sent it through the SW site, I usually check the forums and FB to see if there is any new updates regarding game issues or new cheats. I hope somebody finds some ground on this soon, because I'm legit stumped on this one :crazy:
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Way2Dawn22 wrote:Does this game allow you to import and export? Or is that blocked too?
I imported a save for CUSA07408 earlier, so importing works with SW. It's just the AM that's acting weird. Also, I tried to add cheats to Save 1 slot based off of the ID list @Skiller posted earlier. Tried to formulate some cheats since AM doesn't manually edit and save. This was the result:

Edit: Codes erased do to not working.
Last edited by RottenAzzRonnie on Thu May 03, 2018 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.