Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD

wilhitewarrior

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD

Post by wilhitewarrior » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:59 pm

Jububu wrote:How do I go about using the dream pieces codes? I've only ever seen one lined code, but that one has two lines.
Just copy it and paste it exactly as it is, one line under the other
Jububu

Post by Jububu » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:01 am

wilhitewarrior wrote:
Jububu wrote:How do I go about using the dream pieces codes? I've only ever seen one lined code, but that one has two lines.
Just copy it and paste it exactly as it is, one line under the other
Okay, so then codes in quick code can be double lined? I didn't know that, thank you.
Axl21

Post by Axl21 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:57 pm

I used the code to Have All Support and Spirit Abilities but it was only a couple of hours into my play-through that I realized you can't disable the abilities even if it says OFF. I'm fine with having most of the abilities active but the only one that's bugging me is the Exp Zero ability, which I cannot turn off. Anyone know if there's a way to get the abilities to turn off again?
Leaferian

Post by Leaferian » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:30 pm

So, by the way. The code that adds all of the attack/movement commands messes up the game HARD. Apparently when you get items automatically as rewards for Dives or story events, the game creates another slot for them separate from the items given by the code, and in the process it replaces the slots of various movement and attack commands. My Jump was permanently replaced with a Flowmotion ability, and the Flowmotion Dive was replaced with a Potion or an Ether or something, causing the game to lock up every time I tried to use it.
Kirito Kazuga 26

Post by Kirito Kazuga 26 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:08 pm

None of these cheats work such as:

Max Medals

Max Level - Sora

Max Level - Riku

Max Affinity - All Spirits

Max Link Points - All Spirits

Have All Keyblades - Sora

Have All Keyblades - Riku

All Dream Pieces

but ones made by Save Wizard themselves work, like Exp and Link Points and Max Munny and Max Droplets codes.

even selected and unselected Save 1 in Save Wizard menu still other codes don't work it seems, Game version up to date, System Version not 6.0 like Save Wizard says.
wilhitewarrior

Post by wilhitewarrior » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Leaferian wrote:So, by the way. The code that adds all of the attack/movement commands messes up the game HARD. Apparently when you get items automatically as rewards for Dives or story events, the game creates another slot for them separate from the items given by the code, and in the process it replaces the slots of various movement and attack commands. My Jump was permanently replaced with a Flowmotion ability, and the Flowmotion Dive was replaced with a Potion or an Ether or something, causing the game to lock up every time I tried to use it.
This can be rectified I believe by equipping something else into the slot then removing it. It's been a while but I believe that was how I fixed it.
Kirito Kazuga 26 wrote:None of these cheats work such as:

Max Medals

Max Level - Sora

Max Level - Riku

All Dream Pieces

but ones made by Save Wizard themselves work, like Exp and Link Points and Max Munny and Max Droplets codes.

even selected and unselected Save 1 in Save Wizard menu still other codes don't work it seems, Game version up to date, System Version not 6.0 like Save Wizard says.
If the game is up to date and the US version and all that good stuff, that is strange. Unless they've updated it again since I made these codes... I hope not. But I'll look into this when I get time
Kirito Kazuga 26

Post by Kirito Kazuga 26 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:39 pm

wilhitewarrior wrote:
Leaferian wrote: If the game is up to date and the US version and all that good stuff, that is strange. Unless they've updated it again since I made these codes... I hope not. But I'll look into this when I get time
Ok thank you, but yeah is strange that codes from save wizard app itself do work. Also if there was a new update for game, then that mean having to update system to 6.00 as well.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:19 am

does have a save that will let u get reipe and dream pieces trophy mine is glitched i have all of them but the trophy wont unlock i tried all the savesets on ngu and none of them work
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:57 am

wilhitewarrior wrote:
Leaferian wrote:So, by the way. The code that adds all of the attack/movement commands messes up the game HARD. Apparently when you get items automatically as rewards for Dives or story events, the game creates another slot for them separate from the items given by the code, and in the process it replaces the slots of various movement and attack commands. My Jump was permanently replaced with a Flowmotion ability, and the Flowmotion Dive was replaced with a Potion or an Ether or something, causing the game to lock up every time I tried to use it.
This can be rectified I believe by equipping something else into the slot then removing it. It's been a while but I believe that was how I fixed it.
Kirito Kazuga 26 wrote:None of these cheats work such as:

Max Medals

Max Level - Sora

Max Level - Riku

All Dream Pieces

If the game is up to date and the US version and all that good stuff, that is strange. Unless they've updated it again since I made these codes... I hope not. But I'll look into this when I get time
The codes work fine on my end even after the update, but as soon as I started the New Game Plus, the codes stopped working.
Bennacio

Post by Bennacio » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:55 am

So I have tried creating the custome cheats in quick mode on save wizard, but I am unable to get these to actually work on my save. The ones that are just on the save wizard sever work fine like the max exp and munny. But the codes I am after are the command items and dream pieces but I cannot get those to do anything to my files at all. Even starting a new game and putting that in slot 1. Can anyone give me some direction on what might be causing the issue? Everything is up to date as well.