Borderlands: The Handsome Collection NOW SUPPORTED!!!

iKingPR

Re: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection NOW SUPPORTED!!!

Post by iKingPR » Mon May 06, 2019 3:26 am

LubinLew wrote:
iKingPR wrote:Max Eridium? the code from SW only give 99 is there anyway that can be max out also max ammo like 9999 ?
Max Eridium should be 500
If you havent used SW then you know that is not true it only gives 99 not 500 thats why I asked out because if theres a way in Advance Mode then someone be kind to post it
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Mon May 06, 2019 9:35 pm

iKingPR wrote:
LubinLew wrote:
iKingPR wrote:Max Eridium? the code from SW only give 99 is there anyway that can be max out also max ammo like 9999 ?
If you havent used SW then you know that is not true it only gives 99 not 500 thats why I asked out because if theres a way in Advance Mode then someone be kind to post it
Pretty sure he's agreeing with you that it's too low and is just saying it should give 500
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Mon May 06, 2019 10:56 pm

Xfacadex wrote:
BurnKnuckle wrote:
DeltaOblivion wrote:The "All skills" cheat for Borderlands 2 works for everyone except for Kreig. Can anyone make a have all skills with him?
Yeah, the Krieg one doesn't work either. Have you tried contacting SW via FB and Twitter to update it?

Was hoping we can manually do it via advanced mode if it's possible.
They seem to care about that as much as they care about updating the Iridium cheat. Not much if at all
I'm trying to get them to add the "Max Badass Tokens" cheat for the Borderlands 2 VR game. They're probably tired of hearing from me at this point, and ignoring me out of spite. But I really wish they'd add that cheat.
PS4 / PSVR Gamer / 3D Photographer / 2D-3D Conversion Artist
https://www.facebook.com/ted.whitten
https://www.youtube.com/user/TedwardsTube
Phereo 3D Stereo Photos: http://phereo.com/TedWhitten
iKingPR

Post by iKingPR » Tue May 07, 2019 1:06 am

Xfacadex wrote:
iKingPR wrote:
LubinLew wrote:
Pretty sure he's agreeing with you that it's too low and is just saying it should give 500
Then im sorry for the misunderstanding but really... i dont know why they cant fix this if there is some people requesting it because of what ive read you cant do anything through advance mode and now on my character I cant even get to have 99 Eridiums dont know why it just doesnt kind of overwrite the save
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Wed May 08, 2019 1:21 pm

iKingPR wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:
iKingPR wrote:
LubinLew wrote:
Then im sorry for the misunderstanding but really... i dont know why they cant fix this if there is some people requesting it because of what ive read you cant do anything through advance mode and now on my character I cant even get to have 99 Eridiums dont know why it just doesnt kind of overwrite the save
I agree, it would be nice if someone would make a cheat for 500 eridium, since the game allows that amount. But in the meantime, it's not the end of the world. In Sanctuary, play the slot machines in Moxxxi's bar. It takes a little time and patience, but you can get all the eridium you need that way. Or by farming the lockers and washing machines in Santuary. I've also seen saves online that are heavily modded and stocked with guns and eridium that you can drop, so if you resign one of those saves you can give eridium from one character to another using a second controller / profile. I think this might be one of those saves, but I'm not sure … https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thread ... r.1632313/
PS4 / PSVR Gamer / 3D Photographer / 2D-3D Conversion Artist
https://www.facebook.com/ted.whitten
https://www.youtube.com/user/TedwardsTube
Phereo 3D Stereo Photos: http://phereo.com/TedWhitten
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Wed May 08, 2019 3:32 pm

yoyotheo wrote:
iKingPR wrote:
Xfacadex wrote:
iKingPR wrote:
LubinLew wrote: Max Eridium should be 500
I agree, it would be nice if someone would make a cheat for 500 eridium, since the game allows that amount. But in the meantime, it's not the end of the world. In Sanctuary, play the slot machines in Moxxxi's bar. It takes a little time and patience, but you can get all the eridium you need that way. Or by farming the lockers and washing machines in Santuary. I've also seen saves online that are heavily modded and stocked with guns and eridium that you can drop, so if you resign one of those saves you can give eridium from one character to another using a second controller / profile. I think this might be one of those saves, but I'm not sure … https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thread ... r.1632313/

Any way you can move that save to ps4 and place it somewhere to download?

I'm not going to dig out my ps3 to do the transfer but could always resign it once it's ps4
BurnKnuckle

Post by BurnKnuckle » Fri May 10, 2019 7:09 am

Not only that but hopefully someone mention Kreig/Psycho skill points adding, It doesn't work for him.
DaAsianLov3r

Post by DaAsianLov3r » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:24 am

So i have 2 questions one i have a ps3 save modded of borderlands 2 maya at lvl 126 if i remember right it has asgard weapons too i think havent played it in yrs backed it up to my email though and the second question is there a quick code for golden keys or we cant touch that due to it being somewhere in profile data
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:25 am

You can upload your save through B2 on the ps3 and than download it through B2 on the ps4. And, no you can't do anything with the profile save. Not until they support it with advanced mode.
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
DeltaOblivion

Post by DeltaOblivion » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am

Well everything works well now...except that there's no "Max Golden Keys" Cheat for both Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel. Can anyone make a code for it, Pretty Please?😺😺😺