Dragon Age: Inquisition

KuraiHitotsu

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by KuraiHitotsu » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:47 pm

blackthorn11 wrote:For the love all things can someone actually share a save that doesn't require every fucking dlc this game has? When I bought the game deluxe edition the only dlc it has was the free ones and what came with deluxe.

I'm not about to drop another 60 bucks buying Jaws of hakkon, the descent, trespasser, spoils of avvar, spoils of the qunari when the original game with deluxe edition was almost 70 bucks on its own.

I've tried every save here and on ngu all using all dlc.

I don't have it on pc so can't create my own.

I made my own save on nightmare and tried using SW cheats but for some dumb fucking reason most the cheats don't work even after getting to hinterlands so that was a waste of time and SW has the shittiest support, sent them an email months ago with save and zero replies.

So please someone share a save without the assumption that everyone has every dlc there is.
The best place to make a request like that would honestly be NGU in their Game Save Requests board. And since this game has been out for a while it may be hard to find someone that doesn't have all the DLC for it since they probably bought them as they came out. I personally have all the DLC and can not provide the particular save you are asking for. Also, personally, I think using anger in any form will really not get you anywhere because people won't want to help someone who is demanding they do something just because it's more convenient for them. But that's just my two cents. I hope you find what you are looking for because DA:I is a great game to play.
stlcardinals19

Post by stlcardinals19 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:10 am

Is there anyone kind enough to take my raw save exported from Save Wizard, and edit my main character's base attributes of Strength, Dexterity, Magic, Cunning, Willpower, and Constitution to 1000 either thru their own float technique or by importing it into the PC version and use Cheat Engine to edit those stats? I'm not having any luck w/the float technique indicated earlier in the thread. It would be GREATLY appreciated if someone could take time out of their day to pull that off for me in the clutch like that. This is also the GOTY, so it should have all the DLCs installed and applied.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9pqollq3d82vnnp/BODY/file
Wodahs60

Post by Wodahs60 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:35 pm

derick38115 wrote:
jhampe wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:Someone requested a male dual wield rogue...this is a starter save in haven... he has normal movement and run speed and unlike the previous save he has EVERY skill in the game from every class(buffs,debuffs,specializations included) and he still has godmode.. here u go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for quick codes...advance mode for this game is :crazy: ....variables are constantly moving around and also coming from various sources which make them hard to pinpoint. Certain attributes such as strength, magic, and dexterity have a cap until later in the game so even if u edit them u wont see a change.
Certain variables wont even show in adavance mode until something has been triggered in-game. Im sure someone will figure it out...my eyes hurt.
Updated this starter save with all armor schematics and max crafting materials(material type).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Man I'm with a boring problem in that save. The concentration bar of my main char (blue bar) is looped. The noise and the animation are happening all the time, even in the cutscenes. Can you help me?
im going to upload more saves shortly i have been quite busy
Hey derick38115, did you have any luck removing the Concentration animation or sound possible by turning it into just guard increase? I have been trying to find it in the codes by comparing other saves and a base save, but the numbers god the numbers they laugh at me.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:56 am

Wodahs60 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
jhampe wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:Someone requested a male dual wield rogue...this is a starter save in haven... he has normal movement and run speed and unlike the previous save he has EVERY skill in the game from every class(buffs,debuffs,specializations included) and he still has godmode.. here u go https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

As for quick codes...advance mode for this game is :crazy: ....variables are constantly moving around and also coming from various sources which make them hard to pinpoint. Certain attributes such as strength, magic, and dexterity have a cap until later in the game so even if u edit them u wont see a change.
Certain variables wont even show in adavance mode until something has been triggered in-game. Im sure someone will figure it out...my eyes hurt.
Updated this starter save with all armor schematics and max crafting materials(material type).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Man I'm with a boring problem in that save. The concentration bar of my main char (blue bar) is looped. The noise and the animation are happening all the time, even in the cutscenes. Can you help me?
im going to upload more saves shortly i have been quite busy
Hey derick38115, did you have any luck removing the Concentration animation or sound possible by turning it into just guard increase? I have been trying to find it in the codes by comparing other saves and a base save, but the numbers god the numbers they laugh at me.
sorry for the late reply....but i dont have access to the ps4 version of this game anymore so someone will have to test these...i believe these are the last saves i made to try to get rid of the concentration animation and other issues while keeping the stats. Not sure if these would work without dlc but you can try.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AqABl ... XWqVPeX24k

i havent played in a while but i think here name is ellyna and an elf rogue? location is at the beginning of the game. i chose rogue because i have almost every ability in the game on her which the rogue class can use most of them including bow. u can only equip non rogue abilities from the tactics menu.
rychek

Post by rychek » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:44 am

Would anyone be able to assist me with editing my PC save so I can import to PS4? I have save wizard, and I've followed the instructions in this thread but I just can't figure it out.

Thanks
Vaanguard

Post by Vaanguard » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:52 pm

Hello, can someone take my ps4 dragon age inquisition's save file, and boost every stat? :)
Way2Dawn22

Post by Way2Dawn22 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:13 pm

Is there anyone who knows of quick codes?

Or has a starter save for a Male, Human warrior?
OneEyeRedbeard

Post by OneEyeRedbeard » Mon May 04, 2020 11:22 pm

Hey, I know it's a long shot, but could anyone mod this save for me? Max stats and that blue shield and all the good stuff? Except movement speed?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18_J5a ... ul7OqgttPd
ReKKoZ

Post by ReKKoZ » Tue May 12, 2020 10:51 am

Hello guys , Can anyone help me guiding me trough the process of transfering the pc save to ps4?
D3adsh0t01

Post by D3adsh0t01 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:45 pm

If anyone could message me and show me how to transfer a pc save to ps4 save thad be great derriks old imsges arent valid anymore