Dragon Age: Inquisition

gagliardi

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Post by gagliardi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:31 pm

I'm looking for a starter save with op status or a 1 hit kill weapon to start the game behind all the trophies.
Can anyone help?
If I have some codes I can change them myself in my save.

USA GAME
Last edited by gagliardi on Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gagliardi

Post by gagliardi » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:33 pm

derick38115 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:56 am
Wodahs60 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
jhampe wrote:
derick38115 wrote:
Updated this starter save with all armor schematics and max crafting materials(material type).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Man I'm with a boring problem in that save. The concentration bar of my main char (blue bar) is looped. The noise and the animation are happening all the time, even in the cutscenes. Can you help me?
im going to upload more saves shortly i have been quite busy
Hey derick38115, did you have any luck removing the Concentration animation or sound possible by turning it into just guard increase? I have been trying to find it in the codes by comparing other saves and a base save, but the numbers god the numbers they laugh at me.
sorry for the late reply....but i dont have access to the ps4 version of this game anymore so someone will have to test these...i believe these are the last saves i made to try to get rid of the concentration animation and other issues while keeping the stats. Not sure if these would work without dlc but you can try.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AqABl ... XWqVPeX24k

i havent played in a while but i think here name is ellyna and an elf rogue? location is at the beginning of the game. i chose rogue because i have almost every ability in the game on her which the rogue class can use most of them including bow. u can only equip non rogue abilities from the tactics menu.
I'm looking for a starter save with op status or a 1 hit kill weapon to start the game behind all the trophies.
Can anyone help?
If I have some codes I can change them myself in my save.
gagliardi

Post by gagliardi » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:20 am

UPPPPPPPPP
Last edited by gagliardi on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gagliardi

Post by gagliardi » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:21 am

stlcardinals19 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:10 am Is there anyone kind enough to take my raw save exported from Save Wizard, and edit my main character's base attributes of Strength, Dexterity, Magic, Cunning, Willpower, and Constitution to 1000 either thru their own float technique or by importing it into the PC version and use Cheat Engine to edit those stats? I'm not having any luck w/the float technique indicated earlier in the thread. It would be GREATLY appreciated if someone could take time out of their day to pull that off for me in the clutch like that. This is also the GOTY, so it should have all the DLCs installed and applied.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9pqollq3d82vnnp/BODY/file
THIS LINK IS NO MORE. IF YOU CAN MAKE IT AGAIN I THANK YOU.
Aromaro

Post by Aromaro » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:23 pm

Sorry to dig up this thread but I'm really confused about the advanced mode in Dragon Age Inquisition. At the moment I have 9979 inquisition perks/points and I hate it that there is such a huge number. I went to advance mode to search up for the number because nothing else should have this particular number. Problem is when I search it up in dec/hex save wizard shows me over 20 entries in my save which use the number 9979. Could someone tell me the offset were I really can edit the perk number? If I edit every entry to 0 than the game has a lot of graphical glitches etc.
darkfang007

Post by darkfang007 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:10 pm

can some one make a qunari female mage with max stat and custume world save and nothing done what so ever i want to do entire game on night mare

email me and ill send my ps4 save file over email....darkfang07@gmail.com if you need it
jepanzik

Post by jepanzik » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:57 pm

derick38115 wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:55 pm
purplelove1050 wrote:
derick38115 wrote:i managed to transfer a pc save to ps4 and edit attributes to 999 and level using this version of cheat engine http://gtrainers.com/load/d/dragon_age_ ... 76-1-0-637
You are gonna need the pc version of the game of course ....start a new game or use an existing save if u have one. Both saves must match the version...if one has all dlcs both must have all dlcs

after exporting your save in advance mode use HxD or preferred program to open both the ps4 and pc save
the pc save is tricky you have scroll down a little pass the FB CHUNK till you see FB SAVE in the text part and select block from FB(46) till the end then copy it......move to the ps4 save and paste write starting from FB then save and import back to save wizard.
After I copy the hex value over and save, then import it back to save wizard, it gets an error and I ignored it thinking that it'll work anyways. But it didn't change anything when I load it in the ps4. Please tell me a little more detail of how you did it
After adding cheats on pc save open both in HxD and right click select block (ignore the .DAS on BODY i added it to use with plot editor)

move to the ps4 save and right click paste write from FB SAVE(usually at the top first line)

after that import file into your ps4 save on save wizard...ignore the exception error and click apply.
once on ps4 copy over the save... pay attention to the timestamp on the save..once in-game go to load game instead of continue and find the save with the same timestamp and load it. Thats it. If you are trying to edit attributes its worth noting that some of them do reset upon loading your save on ps4. in cheat engine just changing the attibutes themselves wont work you have to change the modifier as well...if you add a high enough value you will see a change..i added 999 to everything :) ...also in order to see the changes you have to trigger a level up(even if you are already max level) in order for the attributes to change.
Does anyone have the images or a more clear explanation of how to convert saves back and forth between PS4 and PC using the hex editor?
UrbanUsurper

Post by UrbanUsurper » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:47 pm

hi i was wondering if i uploaded my save would someone be able to add all crafting materials to my inventory?
lotusfather

Post by lotusfather » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:05 am

derick38115 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:20 am i managed to transfer a pc save to ps4 and edit attributes to 999 and level using this version of cheat engine http://gtrainers.com/load/d/dragon_age_ ... 76-1-0-637
You are gonna need the pc version of the game of course ....start a new game or use an existing save if u have one. Both saves must match the version...if one has all dlcs both must have all dlcs

after exporting your save in advance mode use HxD or preferred program to open both the ps4 and pc save
the pc save is tricky you have scroll down a little pass the FB CHUNK till you see FB SAVE in the text part and select block from FB(46) till the end then copy it......move to the ps4 save and paste write starting from FB then save and import back to save wizard.
Many thanks, did just what you described and worked a charm. :)
Skzenku

Post by Skzenku » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:55 pm

lotusfather wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:05 am
derick38115 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:20 am i managed to transfer a pc save to ps4 and edit attributes to 999 and level using this version of cheat engine http://gtrainers.com/load/d/dragon_age_ ... 76-1-0-637

Many thanks, did just what you described and worked a charm. :)
Hi ! Can you make a save with a qunari female mage with attributes at 999 please ? Many thanks if you can do it ^^