Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

mabscottsville
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by mabscottsville » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:01 am

pj1980 wrote:I found a wiki page that gives idea of how many there is in each category like weapons I don't know if the lists are complete for example there is 38 swords. http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Categ ... XI_weapons
thanks, i'll use it for reference
rabkool
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:00 pm

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by rabkool » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:46 am

Hi guys, I found a list of item and equipment IDs on a japanese save editing site, and was hoping someone could verify if they were accurate. Hopefully it's alright to link them in a google doc post, as there's a lot and they exceed the character limit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XXX ... sp=sharing

Cheers!
stfb1055
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by stfb1055 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:06 am

i wonder if it possible to mod a slot machine that have 5 rolls in it... so i thinking like can you do mod the results u wanted... like get 5x metal mode on first spin and then on 2nd spin u get 5x 7s to get a jackpot...then after that it randomly. that all i wanted lol
mabscottsville
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by mabscottsville » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:50 am

rabkool wrote:Hi guys, I found a list of item and equipment IDs on a japanese save editing site, and was hoping someone could verify if they were accurate. Hopefully it's alright to link them in a google doc post, as there's a lot and they exceed the character limit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XXX ... sp=sharing

Cheers!
I figured they might be done somewhere since its been out in japan for a year. They're right but those have the japanese names roughly translated. Im doing them with english names. Also. To make a code box to save space type

Code: Select all

 [code] (content you want to save space goes here) 
[/code]
stfb1055 wrote:i wonder if it possible to mod a slot machine that have 5 rolls in it... so i thinking like can you do mod the results u wanted... like get 5x metal mode on first spin and then on 2nd spin u get 5x 7s to get a jackpot...then after that it randomly. that all i wanted lol
that would fall into ram editing which is something like a gameshark, or even rom hacking. save editors like save wizard can't do that
Last edited by mabscottsville on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
gvargas
Junior Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:33 am
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by gvargas » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:52 pm

These codes where made by nyanpoko and let you "replace" the initial equipment you can get in Cobblestone for the best equipment in the game, it searches the item id and replaces with the best ones so the same code can be used to replace anything once mabscottsville provides the full list of them:

Code: Select all

Replace the Cypress Stick with Supreme Sword of Light +3
80010010 575F5357 
445F3030 34350001 
00000063 00000000 
A8000000 00000010 
575F5357 445F3330 
34340008 00000063

Replace the Pot Lid with Erdwin's Shield +3
80010010 455F5348 
495F3030 30310001 
00000063 00000000 
A8000000 00000010 
455F5348 495F3330 
32300008 00000063

Replace the Bandana with Erdwin's Coronet +3
80010010 455F4841
545F 3030 30310001 
00000063 00000000 
A8000000 00000010 
455F4845 4C5F3330 
32340008 00000063

Replace the Wayfarer's Clothes with Erdwin's Tunic +3
80010010 455F434C 
4F5F3030 30320001 
00000063 00000000 
A8000000 00000010 
455F434C 4F5F3330 
35320008 00000063
As mabscottsville stated make sure you have the weapon you want to replace in the Equipment Bag to avoid conflicts... Enjoy! :D
pj1980
Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:27 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by pj1980 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Someone posted a link on nextgenupdate for codes http://web.save-editor.com/bbs/patchcod ... p&num=4519#
User avatar
theuglymodel7
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Southern GA

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by theuglymodel7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Does anyone know where actually the HP and MP are in advance mode I would like to mode those only and not all their stats?? I tired seaching for them by using the decimal to hex method but when I find it I end up moving the wrong stats or nothing changes
pj1980
Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:27 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by pj1980 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:24 pm

i edited codes posted above so they replace the first one of each type eg the first sword it finds it will replace with supreme sword of light +3.


Code: Select all

Replace sword with Supreme Sword of Light +3
80010006 575F5357 
445F0000 00000000 
00000063 00000000 
A8000000 00000010 
575F5357 445F3330 
34340008 00000063

Replace shield with Erdwin's Shield +3
80010006 455F5348 
495F0000 00000000 
00000063 00000000 
A8000000 00000010 
455F5348 495F3330 
32300008 00000063

Replace hat with Erdwin's Coronet +3
80010006 455F4841
545F0000 00000000
00000063 00000000 
A8000000 00000010 
455F4845 4C5F3330 
32340008 00000063

Replace Clothes with Erdwin's Tunic +3
80010006 455F434C 
4F5F0000 00000000
00000063 00000000 
A8000000 00000010 
455F434C 4F5F3330 
35320008 00000063
you should be able to create quick code that replaces one item for another see for example in the sword cheat that 575F5357 445F is the hex for W_SWD_ below represented by the Xs and 575F5357 445F3330
3434 is hex for W_SWD_3024 represented below by Zs and Y represents how many times it will search before it writes so if you change it to 2 it will overwrite the the 2nd sword it finds. if you change x to the item type you want to change then change z to what you want it to be.
800Y0006 XXXXXXXX
XXXX0000 00000000
00000063 00000000
A8000000 00000010
ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ
ZZZZ0008 00000063
pj1980
Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:27 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by pj1980 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:05 pm

theuglymodel7 wrote:Does anyone know where actually the HP and MP are in advance mode I would like to mode those only and not all their stats?? I tired seaching for them by using the decimal to hex method but when I find it I end up moving the wrong stats or nothing changes
search in advance mode for JackFriendGameCharacter look for one with the character your looking for name after it. i have used the max stat cheats but i highlighted what you can change. blue is the characters level, green should be hp and red is mp you should find something looks similar to whats below
00 00 18 00 00 00 4A 61 63 6B 46 72 69 65 6E 64 47 61 6D 65 43 68 61 72 61 63 74 65 72 00 05 00 00 00 45 72 69 6B 00 01 02 01 01 00 01 63 00 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7F 96 98 00 61 02 00 00 4A 01 00

......JackFriend
GameCharacter...
..Erik.......c..
.ç...ç...ç...ç..
.ç...ç...ç...ç..
.ç...ç...ç......
......–˜.a...J..
User avatar
theuglymodel7
Member
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Southern GA

Re: Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age

Post by theuglymodel7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:12 pm

pj1980 wrote:
theuglymodel7 wrote:Does anyone know where actually the HP and MP are in advance mode I would like to mode those only and not all their stats?? I tired seaching for them by using the decimal to hex method but when I find it I end up moving the wrong stats or nothing changes
search in advance mode for JackFriendGameCharacter look for one with the character your looking for name after it. i have used the max stat cheats but i highlighted what you can change. blue is the characters level, green should be hp and red is mp you should find something looks similar to whats below
00 00 18 00 00 00 4A 61 63 6B 46 72 69 65 6E 64 47 61 6D 65 43 68 61 72 61 63 74 65 72 00 05 00 00 00 45 72 69 6B 00 01 02 01 01 00 01 63 00 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 E7 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7F 96 98 00 61 02 00 00 4A 01 00

......JackFriend
GameCharacter...
..Erik.......c..
.ç...ç...ç...ç..
.ç...ç...ç...ç..
.ç...ç...ç......
......–˜.a...J..
Thank you so much I will try it out
Post Reply