Fallout 4 w/Advance Mode now Available...

ItsTheLovelyDude

Re: Fallout 4 w/Advance Mode now Available...

Post by ItsTheLovelyDude » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:40 pm

I did the 5mm Rounds codes I killed a raider and got it from him I think. The ammo function works when you shoot the gun yourself, but when using VATS it says missing required ammo. And I also can’t drop the ammo.
MazeltovPS4

Post by MazeltovPS4 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:08 pm

ItsTheLovelyDude wrote:I did the 5mm Rounds codes I killed a raider and got it from him I think. The ammo function works when you shoot the gun yourself, but when using VATS it says missing required ammo. And I also can’t drop the ammo.
try this code
viewtopic.php?f=115&t=2423&start=30#p13268
ItsTheLovelyDude

Post by ItsTheLovelyDude » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:23 pm

MazeltovPS4 wrote:
ItsTheLovelyDude wrote:I did the 5mm Rounds codes I killed a raider and got it from him I think. The ammo function works when you shoot the gun yourself, but when using VATS it says missing required ammo. And I also can’t drop the ammo.
try this code
I'll try that out. Also how did you get the EXP code to work?
Zaiaku666

Post by Zaiaku666 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:41 pm

ItsTheLovelyDude wrote:
MazeltovPS4 wrote:
try this code
I'll try that out. Also how did you get the EXP code to work?
I'd like to know to. I copied both the 1,000,000 and 4,000,0000 and they didn't work.
mater1983

Post by mater1983 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:19 pm

shotgun ammo also does that as well
had that same glitch with it

only ammo codes i did was the ones already there and they work fine
i just buy ammo with the max caps for all others

but that exp code. would like to know how you got that to work
ItsTheLovelyDude

Post by ItsTheLovelyDude » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:30 pm

I tried it from the beginning at level 1 of the game, also been killing lots of things and still don’t know how to trigger the EXP code.
Xalace

Post by Xalace » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:47 am

Anyone else have any issues with max crafting item codes? I had 1 of each of selected crafting items in my pip boy. Used the code that save wizard provided and nothing has changed. Could anyone give me some info on what to do? The only codes im havibg trouble with is the max crafting material (and stimpak code dont work) any manual quick code would be helpful. Plz and thank you.
ItsTheLovelyDude

Post by ItsTheLovelyDude » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:57 am

Xalace wrote:Anyone else have any issues with max crafting item codes? I had 1 of each of selected crafting items in my pip boy. Used the code that save wizard provided and nothing has changed. Could anyone give me some info on what to do? The only codes im havibg trouble with is the max crafting material (and stimpak code dont work) any manual quick code would be helpful. Plz and thank you.
You have to put all the crafting materials in the workshop and than use the cheats.
ItsTheLovelyDude

Post by ItsTheLovelyDude » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:59 am

Xalace wrote:Anyone else have any issues with max crafting item codes? I had 1 of each of selected crafting items in my pip boy. Used the code that save wizard provided and nothing has changed. Could anyone give me some info on what to do? The only codes im havibg trouble with is the max crafting material (and stimpak code dont work) any manual quick code would be helpful. Plz and thank you.
And Stimpacks cheats for some reason went to dogmeat.
ItsTheLovelyDude

Post by ItsTheLovelyDude » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:12 am

I found a fix for the 'missing required ammo' for VATS when you add your 99K ammo codes. Just transfer all the ammo to the workshop and then take it back. It'll start working normally again. Its gonna reduce the amount to like 61K. That's still a lot of ammo.

I also tried it on the Fusion Core and it gave me back 61K. But you don't need to do the fix for the Fusion Core, it works fine.