mabscottsville

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by mabscottsville » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:42 pm

gvargas wrote:
dragons9 wrote:I really need max white crab cheats please

Code: Select all

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F
that's the same address i found and asked darth revenger to test, he said it didn't do anything
PRYMUZ

Post by PRYMUZ » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Anything new on a quick level up code?
PRYMUZ
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:01 pm

Can somebody post the offsets to every item in the game?
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
norsh

Post by norsh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:28 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
gvargas wrote:

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F
that's the same address i found and asked darth revenger to test, he said it didn't do anything
This code worked for me. I landed in Port Royal and as soon I boarded the ship, it gave me max level.
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:47 pm

norsh wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:
gvargas wrote:

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F
This code worked for me. I landed in Port Royal and as soon I boarded the ship, it gave me max level.
ok, guess i wasted the past 2 days restarting kh3 to get back to the Caribbean so i could look for something i'd apparently already found.... it'd be fantastic if save wizard would remove the need to upload saves to edit them so i could actually test the codes i make myself. smaller saves are fine but kh3 ones take hours to upload and then say the save is invalid because the upload gets corrupted, that's the reason the save wizard team gave me anyway then said "just try again" like its not gonna take me another 2-3 hours (once it took 5) just to be told again that the save is invalid...
dragons9

Post by dragons9 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:24 pm

Quick question, would a open all world cheat could be hacked for KH3 at all
norsh

Post by norsh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:35 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
norsh wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:
gvargas wrote:

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F
ok, guess i wasted the past 2 days restarting kh3 to get back to the Caribbean so i could look for something i'd apparently already found.... it'd be fantastic if save wizard would remove the need to upload saves to edit them so i could actually test the codes i make myself. smaller saves are fine but kh3 ones take hours to upload and then say the save is invalid because the upload gets corrupted, that's the reason the save wizard team gave me anyway then said "just try again" like its not gonna take me another 2-3 hours (once it took 5) just to be told again that the save is invalid...
Sorry :( I wish I could help you out. It only takes 15 minutes at most for my saves to get uploaded and stuff. I also didn't find any errors using the codes you submitted.
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:48 pm

norsh wrote: Sorry :( I wish I could help you out. It only takes 15 minutes at most for my saves to get uploaded and stuff. I also didn't find any errors using the codes you submitted.
it's ok, it's not your fault. it likely has to do with my upload speed but there's nothing i can do about it as i've already got the fastest available in my area.
about having to upload the saves to edit them, i think i understand why, its probably a legal thing dealing with the key to decrypt the save. still sucks though

thanks for the confirmation on the codes working.

also i just found out skiller has a few codes posted on his twitter, including the difficulty mod and a link to dropbox with item codes
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:00 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
norsh wrote: Sorry :( I wish I could help you out. It only takes 15 minutes at most for my saves to get uploaded and stuff. I also didn't find any errors using the codes you submitted.
it's ok, it's not your fault. it likely has to do with my upload speed but there's nothing i can do about it as i've already got the fastest available in my area.
about having to upload the saves to edit them, i think i understand why, its probably a legal thing dealing with the key to decrypt the save. still sucks though

thanks for the confirmation on the codes working.

also i just found out skiller has a few codes posted on his twitter, including the difficulty mod and a link to dropbox with item codes
What is his Twitter?
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:01 pm

ChiTownzBoy05 wrote: What is his Twitter?
@SkillerCMP