Kingdom Hearts III

ChiTownzBoy05

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:07 pm

ITalesiofiFreakI wrote:have one already found the weapon slots of sora?
Owned by Skiller not mine by the way https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hkfklscppqdc ... poiEa?dl=0
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:26 am

norsh wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:
gvargas wrote:
dragons9 wrote:I really need max white crab cheats please

Code: Select all

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F
that's the same address i found and asked darth revenger to test, he said it didn't do anything
This code worked for me. I landed in Port Royal and as soon I boarded the ship, it gave me max level.
I am not sure why this one didn't work for me. I didn't see anything about crabs in the gummi ship part and when I applied it to my save, my gummi ship did not level up from using it.

Keep in mind that I've only just gotten to Kingdom of Corona/Rapunzel's world, so I am not that far in the game, mainly because I have been juggling multiple games alongside this one- So progress is slow.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:40 am

Darth Revenger wrote:
norsh wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:
gvargas wrote:

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F
that's the same address i found and asked darth revenger to test, he said it didn't do anything
This code worked for me. I landed in Port Royal and as soon I boarded the ship, it gave me max level.
I am not sure why this one didn't work for me. I didn't see anything about crabs in the gummi ship part and when I applied it to my save, my gummi ship did not level up from using it.

Keep in mind that I've only just gotten to Kingdom of Corona/Rapunzel's world, so I am not that far in the game, mainly because I have been juggling multiple games alongside this one- So progress is slow.
crabs are the exp for the pirate ship in the Caribbean
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:40 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
norsh wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:
gvargas wrote:

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F

Oh, I'm very sorry, I had no idea. I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, to be honest.

Well I am glad someone else who is that far was able to confirm that it works.

Sorry that I misunderstood what the code was for.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
ITalesiofiFreakI

Post by ITalesiofiFreakI » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:14 pm

ChiTownzBoy05 wrote:
ITalesiofiFreakI wrote:have one already found the weapon slots of sora?
Owned by Skiller not mine by the way https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hkfklscppqdc ... poiEa?dl=0

thx
ian4442005

Post by ian4442005 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
norsh wrote:
mabscottsville wrote: that's the same address i found and asked darth revenger to test, he said it didn't do anything

Oh, I'm very sorry, I had no idea. I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, to be honest.

mabscottsville wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote: Is this for autosave or manual save slot 1 and so on?
it should work for every slot. when you go to add it to your code list add it under the slot you want to use it on

Edit: confirmed working by darth revenger

max gummi ship exp
2000c3a8 0006ffff

the code above is what you're looking for
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:03 pm

ian4442005 wrote:
mabscottsville wrote: Edit: confirmed working by darth revenger

max gummi ship exp
2000c3a8 0006ffff

the code above is what you're looking for
he knows, he's the one i asked to test it he just didn't know what the crabs were for and thought they had to do with the gummi ship since the other codes i made were for that
norsh

Post by norsh » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Darth Revenger wrote: Oh, I'm very sorry, I had no idea. I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, to be honest.

This is kind of why I usually wait to use certain codes unless I've unlocked the area itself,

On that note. I hope you didn't use the unlock all weapons for Sora code. You're only allowed to have 1 of each keyblade and it might prevent you from equipping others when you get them as part of the story progression.
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:24 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
norsh wrote:
mabscottsville wrote:
gvargas wrote:

9999 crabs
10001764 0000270F
ok, guess i wasted the past 2 days restarting kh3 to get back to the Caribbean so i could look for something i'd apparently already found.... it'd be fantastic if save wizard would remove the need to upload saves to edit them so i could actually test the codes i make myself. smaller saves are fine but kh3 ones take hours to upload and then say the save is invalid because the upload gets corrupted, that's the reason the save wizard team gave me anyway then said "just try again" like its not gonna take me another 2-3 hours (once it took 5) just to be told again that the save is invalid...
So you started from scratch because the code wasn't working? If the save file corrupted, did you not backup your save? If that is the case then I have no Sympathy for you. If the save didn't corrupt then why would you restart the game from scratch? It takes less time to just find them.

Or maybe I am completely missing the point here.
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:26 pm

Aeramis wrote:
So you started from scratch because the code wasn't working? If the save file corrupted, did you not backup your save? If that is the case then I have no Sympathy for you. If the save didn't corrupt then why would you restart the game from scratch? It takes less time to just find them.

Or maybe I am completely missing the point here.
i'm not stupid, i always make multiple backups.

the save on my end wasn't corrupt. save wizard's servers just didn't like it when it got to them since it took so long to upload so it wouldn't do anything with it. i never lost my data. heck, i'm not able to even edit my kh3 save cause of this issue so there isn't anyway for me to actually corrupt it with save wizard.(except maybe restoring a save and pulling the usb out before it's done)

i was told that the code did nothing and since i can't test myself for previously stated reasons i believed it. i started over so i could try other methods to look for the crabs code because, in my 95% complete platinum save file, i had already gotten to max level for the pirate ship and thought maybe that the pirate ship exp might be like the gummi ship exp in which 1 exp orb/1 crab actually is higher than 1 exp

i still have the 95% file, only things I've lost are the days i've spent rushing back to the Caribbean to try more possibilities with which i could have been looking for other stuff or playing other games and i've lost my desire to play this game again for a long time