Kingdom Hearts III

zachillios

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by zachillios » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:10 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
Aeramis wrote:
So you started from scratch because the code wasn't working? If the save file corrupted, did you not backup your save? If that is the case then I have no Sympathy for you. If the save didn't corrupt then why would you restart the game from scratch? It takes less time to just find them.

Or maybe I am completely missing the point here.
i'm not stupid, i always make multiple backups.

the save on my end wasn't corrupt. save wizard's servers just didn't like it when it got to them since it took so long to upload so it wouldn't do anything with it. i never lost my data. heck, i'm not able to even edit my kh3 save cause of this issue so there isn't anyway for me to actually corrupt it with save wizard.(except maybe restoring a save and pulling the usb out before it's done)

i was told that the code did nothing and since i can't test myself for previously stated reasons i believed it. i started over so i could try other methods to look for the crabs code because, in my 95% complete platinum save file, i had already gotten to max level for the pirate ship and thought maybe that the pirate ship exp might be like the gummi ship exp in which 1 exp orb/1 crab actually is higher than 1 exp

i still have the 95% file, only things I've lost are the days i've spent rushing back to the Caribbean to try more possibilities with which i could have been looking for other stuff or playing other games and i've lost my desire to play this game again for a long time
The reason you have to upload your save, or at least how I understand it to be, is you you're effectively uploading your save to a CFW PS4 which then decrypts the save. Hence the server times. No matter how you cut it you'd have the upload times, that is until someone designs a way for OFW PS4's to edit their own saves, ala; Bruteforce. If you want to blame anyone, blame Square Enix for how stupidly they set their saves up. Storing Photo data combined to the base save is moronic.
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Did anyone find the offsets for the Armor/Accessory Slots?
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:25 pm

zachillios wrote:Storing Photo data combined to the base save is moronic.
Holy hell, no wonder. My save takes literally four hours.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:00 am

QuarryTen wrote:
zachillios wrote:Storing Photo data combined to the base save is moronic.
Holy hell, no wonder. My save takes literally four hours.
Yup. That's why 0.2's save that has 99 slots is much smaller than KHIII's which has 9. The save stores 900 pictures on top of the 9 base saves + the auto save as well. It's the same thing they did with XV, where there's only a few save slots, but the save was massive.
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:03 am

mabscottsville wrote:save wizard is still acting up on me
i will update when im able to get save wizard to work again

edit: should work perfect now

Code: Select all

99 all gummi blocks fixed
41000EEE 00000163
40300002 00000000
41000F82 00000163
40530002 00000000
4100102A 00000D63
400E0002 00000000
does not include patterns or stickers
edit: confirmed working by and a big thanks to darth revenger for all the help since quick mode doesn't like me
The only thing your missing is Crown/G you get it for beating all gummi missions.
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
PRYMUZ

Post by PRYMUZ » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:58 pm

PRYMUZ wrote:Anything new on a quick level up code?
Bueller? Bueller?
PRYMUZ
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:44 pm

wow have i missed alot and alot has been missed on here .

iv been working on item list since the AM was added. it dont seem to have been posted here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hkfklscppqdc ... poiEa?dl=0
had everything up to the Gummi ships parts this was my next project to Split up .
i see some others found this stuff to good job .

Crown/G <-- here is the missing one from the posted on this forum
10001028 00000D64

Gummie section testing <-- on that link gives u everything . All Ships , Materials, Patterns, abilities .
QuarryTen

Post by QuarryTen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 am

Skiller wrote:wow have i missed alot and alot has been missed on here .

iv been working on item list since the AM was added. it dont seem to have been posted here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hkfklscppqdc ... poiEa?dl=0
had everything up to the Gummi ships parts this was my next project to Split up .
i see some others found this stuff to good job .

Crown/G <-- here is the missing one from the posted on this forum
10001028 00000D64

Gummie section testing <-- on that link gives u everything . All Ships , Materials, Patterns, abilities .

Thanks a lot , Skiller.
PRYMUZ

Post by PRYMUZ » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:13 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:
PRYMUZ wrote:
PRYMUZ wrote:Anything new on a quick level up code?
Bueller? Bueller?
Save Wizard made one for Gummi Ship leveling
Disregard the Max EXP code works now!
PRYMUZ
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 am

mabscottsville wrote:
ian4442005 wrote:
mabscottsville wrote: Edit: confirmed working by darth revenger

Code: Select all

max gummi ship exp
2000c3a8 0006ffff

the code above is what you're looking for
he knows, he's the one i asked to test it he just didn't know what the crabs were for and thought they had to do with the gummi ship since the other codes i made were for that
Thank you. I was confused because a ship was mentioned and I thought it was referring to the gummi ship. I get it now, it's for the pirates of the Carribean world.
norsh wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote: Oh, I'm very sorry, I had no idea. I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, to be honest.

Well I am glad someone else who is that far was able to confirm that it works.

Sorry that I misunderstood what the code was for.
This is kind of why I usually wait to use certain codes unless I've unlocked the area itself,

On that note. I hope you didn't use the unlock all weapons for Sora code. You're only allowed to have 1 of each keyblade and it might prevent you from equipping others when you get them as part of the story progression.
Well to be fair, mabscottsville asked me to test it since no one stepped up and I was available at the time.

And no I never used the keyblade code. I prefer to get them myself.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader