END wrote:So AM is open again yeah?
stil QMO for me
END

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by END » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:21 pm

mabscottsville wrote:
END wrote:So AM is open again yeah?
stil QMO for me
I see. I thought they opened it back up.
SHISHI2B

Post by SHISHI2B » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:58 pm

does anyone think they could manage making the cost limit for the gummi ship ridiculous high once AM opens back up ?
simplenimbus

Post by simplenimbus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:13 am

I need some help with the codes for KH3, specifically the all materials code. I use the code and pop back into my game(In the beginning of the game), then hand the materials over to the moogle in Olympus, but when I do, not all the collector's goals are fulfilled, even though I gave in all the materials, and Ultima Weapon isn't available to make, so what am I doing wrong?
mabscottsville

Post by mabscottsville » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:19 am

simplenimbus wrote:I need some help with the codes for KH3, specifically the all materials code. I use the code and pop back into my game(In the beginning of the game), then hand the materials over to the moogle in Olympus, but when I do, not all the collector's goals are fulfilled, even though I gave in all the materials, and Ultima Weapon isn't available to make, so what am I doing wrong?
just making sure but you loaded the save instead of using continue right?
Powerof3

Post by Powerof3 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:37 am

simplenimbus wrote:I need some help with the codes for KH3, specifically the all materials code. I use the code and pop back into my game(In the beginning of the game), then hand the materials over to the moogle in Olympus, but when I do, not all the collector's goals are fulfilled, even though I gave in all the materials, and Ultima Weapon isn't available to make, so what am I doing wrong?
Mine did the same. It gave me up to completion of 25 materials but not the rest. Now it seems like it gives me one level of completion at random when turning in additional materials. It’s weird.
Keys2tkingdom

Post by Keys2tkingdom » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:00 am

Quick question, are version 1.03 saves compatible? My SW is saying it is having issues with my save.

EDIT: Nevermind. The issue seems to have been I couldn't connect with the servers.
Last edited by Keys2tkingdom on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
simplenimbus

Post by simplenimbus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:14 am

mabscottsville wrote:
just making sure but you loaded the save instead of using continue right?
Loaded. It's the code that needs tweaking. Honestly if it were possible for the all weapons code to be split up into individual weapons/keyblades so I could just get Ultima, that'd be great, because the all weapons code makes it so you can't switch out keyblades one you get them due to only being able to have a max stock of 1
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:32 am

I believe it’s has to do with getting the materials naturally, like when I acquired a Soothing Crystal naturally I got the prompt that I completed the Soothing series. Be mindful you have to actually get the item for real for it to count.
simplenimbus

Post by simplenimbus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:39 am

dynamite44 wrote:I believe it’s has to do with getting the materials naturally, like when I acquired a Soothing Crystal naturally I got the prompt that I completed the Soothing series. Be mindful you have to actually get the item for real for it to count.
Ahhh gotcha