Page 7 of 21

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:38 am
by tontsa00
So Gummi Ship codes/cheats need advanced mode ?

Could someone help with this when it's up ?

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:48 am
by SHISHI2B
for anyone that's wondering , the all keyblades code having that issue where it keeps you from swithing the keyblades out because of inventory limits, that wont happen if you dont have that keyblade equipped when you get it in story

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:57 am
by trueincarnatus
can someone create a costume code for sora that allows him to equip pirate carribean costume outside carribean world? :D :D :D :D
and maybe a party member moifier to permanently add roxas/riku to pt
thank you

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:17 am
by miwagre
SHISHI2B wrote:for anyone that's wondering , the all keyblades code having that issue where it keeps you from swithing the keyblades out because of inventory limits, that wont happen if you dont have that keyblade equipped when you get it in story
you can also fix it by applying the code again via SW

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:47 pm
by Will0731
I can't put codes in this game!

Everytime I attempt to mod my save, save wizard crashes. I posed this on Facebook and got no response. Is it because of the server overload, or am I missing something? Need answers please!

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:10 pm
by Lakell00
they said the servers are packed and they took off advance mode for kh3 for now they will announce it when it comes back on also its a big ass save file too..............

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:54 am
by Will0731
Lakell00 wrote:they said the servers are packed and they took off advance mode for kh3 for now they will announce it when it comes back on also its a big ass save file too..............
Everything you said, I'm well aware of. After adding the codes and clicking "Apply", I would've waited the same time it took to upload that 671(?) megabyte save, and it would've worked just as well. But instead, it just crashes. And keep in mind, I'm using the Quick Mode here (No Advanced Mode, for obvious reasons).

Oh whatever. I've already returned the game to Gamefly. I'll rent it again (or buy it) IF (and it's a big IF) things calm down with the servers and Save Wizard is working properly again.

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:29 am
by Lakell00
ok mybad hmm idk when i did kh3 i did it late at night and it took like 45 minutes and i just used max money but personality ill wait a few weeks till it calms down since the game is fresh and ppl are rushing to sw to use codes at the same time

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:50 pm
by mzulin3
I was wondering if at all possible if someone could make mini game scoring multiplier codes as the Festive Dancer trophy and the Shield shredder trophy are proving to be brain wracking for me at least . If this cannot be done or if this needs advanced mode to do i understand , but if it can be done and someone can please do it, my thanks in advance .

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:42 pm
by MysticZangetsu
mzulin3 wrote:I was wondering if at all possible if someone could make mini game scoring multiplier codes as the Festive Dancer trophy and the Shield shredder trophy are proving to be brain wracking for me at least . If this cannot be done or if this needs advanced mode to do i understand , but if it can be done and someone can please do it, my thanks in advance .
Advanced mode is required for all user created codes. The add code function is tied to the advanced mode.