Darksiders 3 (+DLC Updates)

Lakell00

Re: Darksiders 3 (+DLC Updates)

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:33 am

Look i told u what i know u do know there are big title games that hasnt been added and some games are harder to crack than others u just gonna have to be patient man thats all i can say they also said just cuz u sent in a game doesnt mean its gonna be added to the server............ also u waited ova a year so why complain there are even bigger title games that havent been added on it and its been out way longer than the single game u want supported like original watch dogs for example and xcom and so forth so stop complaining and just be patient it will come when it comes till then enjoy what u got............. or if u want it that bad email them and hopefully they will write u back................
Butterfingers84

Post by Butterfingers84 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:36 am

Lakell00 wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:33 am Look i told u what i know u do know there are big title games that hasnt been added and some games are harder to crack than others u just gonna have to be patient man thats all i can say they also said just cuz u sent in a game doesnt mean its gonna be added to the server............ also u waited ova a year so why complain there are even bigger title games that havent been added on it and its been out way longer than the single game u want supported like original watch dogs for example and xcom and so forth so stop complaining and just be patient it will come when it comes till then enjoy what u got............. or if u want it that bad email them and hopefully they will write u back................
Dude slow your roll. You give me BAD advise then you accuse me of Complaining too much. Darksiders 3 was added back when it released so that's how much you know? All I'm asking for is to have it Updated with New material found in NG+ mode before the Next DLC (aka) Keeper of the void is added sometime between now and July 31. The Reason why bigger title games haven't been add after so long is that there Less Popular or Not a lot of people have sent in enough saves YET to get Save Wizard rolling on the Title or they relied on Online to support the game and Save Wizard DOESN'T support Online play for Cheats [hints bunch of Bull]. I waited not over a year for Wolves of Midgard I gave Up asking after about a month straight because of the same reason I gonna have to get up asking on this one Save Wizard Don't care about there Consumers. They only care about adding what they want to add and screw the people who send in saves. I came here to see if someone could make quick codes for it since Save Wizard will not get off there Butts to Update the game right now but that's not the case I get Shafted here too. ............. FYI I have emailed them since sending in updated saves for the game and you know what NO reply like usually because they don't return emails if it's not relevant to them. But thanks dear Mod for the Bad advise and good old [ Don't let the door hit you in the Rear on the way Out] type of pass off since you can't help me or direct me to someone who will and not assume some ppl on another site will if you don't know for sure. Have a Goodnight.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:29 am

lol u just crying over a game cuz they wont support it grow up man and u have a goodnight
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:20 pm

Whoa, tense conversation. Save Wizard has their own priorities, so don't attack the guy who's only trying to help you. You need to realize that there's no official instructions for finding codes on the internet, and Lakell00 was just telling you what's worked for him in the past. He didn't give you bad advice, you're just throwing a tantrum because nobody has a pre-made code for what you want in Darksiders 3. Maybe you could do what the rest of us do, and use the HxD program to compare exported save files with different amounts of resources and see where the changes are, then maybe you can locate the resource's address and manually change it. Once you figure it out, look up how to make your own codes here: https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps ... rmats.html. It's called contributing to the community.

As for the other games, nothing you can do but keep sending in saves and cross your fingers.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:31 am

ya dont worry about him he had to go acting childish like that ova 1 game thats crazy