days gone

RottenAzzRonnie

Re: days gone

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Fri May 03, 2019 6:09 pm

Just FYI for anyone getting black/frozen screen, I'm not positive but the Health/Stamina/Focus could have something to do with it.

Edit:

Well, it seems like every cutscene event that forces changes with health stats or inventory being taken away causes the game to glitch (ie. Carlos introduction, Carlos fight, possibly similar future events).

To make matters worse, the health cheat doesn't seem to want to work like it did earlier in the game at this point, and idunno if that is do to using the reset health cheat or something else. Not sure that matters at this point since I can't proceed into the fight with Carlos, and I can't seem to find a fix this time.

I'm tempted to start over, but I've got about a solid 30-40 hours of gameplay done. I mean, I really didn't plan on having to start from the beginning until my second playthrough. Ah well :|
Last edited by RottenAzzRonnie on Fri May 03, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Fri May 03, 2019 6:24 pm

izlley wrote:I need your help. My scrap is 0. but can not get the scrap. scrap is max. how can i fix my save?
I have that problem too, but with ears. I don't have any ears, but when I try to pick them up it says I'm at max. I don't know how to resolve this.
PS4 / PSVR Gamer / 3D Photographer / 2D-3D Conversion Artist
https://www.facebook.com/ted.whitten
https://www.youtube.com/user/TedwardsTube
Phereo 3D Stereo Photos: http://phereo.com/TedWhitten
Phoenixfactor

Post by Phoenixfactor » Fri May 03, 2019 7:28 pm

yoyotheo wrote:
izlley wrote:I need your help. My scrap is 0. but can not get the scrap. scrap is max. how can i fix my save?
I have that problem too, but with ears. I don't have any ears, but when I try to pick them up it says I'm at max. I don't know how to resolve this.
For this just keep playing and loot anything you can and after a while the game will fix itself.
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Thanks @yoyotheo! Great collection. Now if only SW had a way to import instead of manually adding everything haha.
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Fri May 03, 2019 11:01 pm

NumberXer0 wrote:Thanks @yoyotheo! Great collection. Now if only SW had a way to import instead of manually adding everything haha.
Haha. If only. And to think, I've basically done all of them twice now … Once to put them in SW, and again to put them all together in that post.
PS4 / PSVR Gamer / 3D Photographer / 2D-3D Conversion Artist
https://www.facebook.com/ted.whitten
https://www.youtube.com/user/TedwardsTube
Phereo 3D Stereo Photos: http://phereo.com/TedWhitten
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:22 pm

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:Just FYI for anyone getting black/frozen screen, I'm not positive but the Health/Stamina/Focus could have something to do with it.

I say could because I ended up using the reset Health/Stamina/Focus codes and manually modified the Ammo cheat to a lower digit like x99 (0063).

The first black/frozen screen for me came up right after the cutscene when meeting Carlos and Lisa rescuing Deacon. After the cutscene the screen stays black with music playing in background but never loads to gameplay.

Once I made it to Iron Mike's camp, I saved and reapplied the codes. BUT- because the Health code significantly raises from the original value but shows it as max health, it basically makes it where the game thinks you are at danger level health, but the digits are well beyond the max amount so it won't let you use health items. So after a few hits of damage you're technically supposed to die but instead the game just freezes.

Obviously, resetting the Health fixed it, and I was able to leave the Stamina/Focus codes on as well.

I haven't played it since clearing that mission, but I imagine there are probably other areas ahead in the game that will cause the same issue. Something about losing Gear during events where you have to reacquire said items back makes these codes really buggy, or maybe it's something else- idunno.

But try resetting the Health/Stamina/Focus codes first and see if that does it. :wave:

I thought the game was messing up so I started a new game on hard. It happened to me in the same spot and I couldn't progress. The only code I applied was max ammo. It has to be the one that is causing the problem. When applying the code, it gives you 9999 melee weapons, crossbow bolts that still need to be crafted, and other items that need crafting (bombs, attractors, molotov, grenades).

I do everything in advance mode because it's easier to search and apply the correct values to max items such as crossbow bolts where they don't need to be crafted or other items. I can max out ammo with no reloading.
megadarren

Post by megadarren » Fri May 03, 2019 11:56 pm

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:Just FYI for anyone getting black/frozen screen, I'm not positive but the Health/Stamina/Focus could have something to do with it.

Edit:

Well, it seems like every cutscene event that forces changes with health stats or inventory being taken away causes the game to glitch (ie. Carlos introduction, Carlos fight, possibly similar future events).

To make matters worse, the health cheat doesn't seem to want to work like it did earlier in the game at this point, and idunno if that is do to using the reset health cheat or something else. Not sure that matters at this point since I can't proceed into the fight with Carlos, and I can't seem to find a fix this time.

I'm tempted to start over, but I've got about a solid 30-40 hours of gameplay done. I mean, I really didn't plan on having to start from the beginning until my second playthrough. Ah well :|

im facing the same issue :( currently resetting everything from godmode + focus/stam and all loot and ammo to see if that works. If it does, ill upload my save here so you guys can use it.
izlley

Post by izlley » Sat May 04, 2019 12:15 am

My save wizard is advance mode is not working. days gone is have a unknown error. that game is only or other game is not working don't know.
but days gone is not working. server is down? why advance mode is not working?
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:20 am

megadarren wrote:

Edit:

im facing the same issue :( currently resetting everything from godmode + focus/stam and all loot and ammo to see if that works. If it does, ill upload my save here so you guys can use it.

It's the max ammo cheat because it will max everything regardless of what you have including 9999 melee weapons and throwable items that still need to be crafted. It would have been best to use max ammo with weapon IDs.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Sat May 04, 2019 12:41 am

chris83 wrote:

I say could because I ended up using the reset Health/Stamina/Focus codes and manually modified the Ammo cheat to a lower digit like x99 (0063).

The first black/frozen screen for me came up right after the cutscene when meeting Carlos and Lisa rescuing Deacon. After the cutscene the screen stays black with music playing in background but never loads to gameplay.

Once I made it to Iron Mike's camp, I saved and reapplied the codes. BUT- because the Health code significantly raises from the original value but shows it as max health, it basically makes it where the game thinks you are at danger level health, but the digits are well beyond the max amount so it won't let you use health items. So after a few hits of damage you're technically supposed to die but instead the game just freezes.

Obviously, resetting the Health fixed it, and I was able to leave the Stamina/Focus codes on as well.

I haven't played it since clearing that mission, but I imagine there are probably other areas ahead in the game that will cause the same issue. Something about losing Gear during events where you have to reacquire said items back makes these codes really buggy, or maybe it's something else- idunno.

But try resetting the Health/Stamina/Focus codes first and see if that does it. :wave:

I thought the game was messing up so I started a new game on hard. It happened to me in the same spot and I couldn't progress. The only code I applied was max ammo. It has to be the one that is causing the problem. When applying the code, it gives you 9999 melee weapons, crossbow bolts that still need to be crafted, and other items that need crafting (bombs, attractors, molotov, grenades).

I do everything in advance mode because it's easier to search and apply the correct values to max items such as crossbow bolts where they don't need to be crafted or other items. I can max out ammo with no reloading.
Thank you for the reply.

I've gone ahead and started a new save. I'm just looking at it like it's my second play through :P

That's a good spot by recognizing the other items that were maxed along with ammo, I never really payed much attention but now that you mention it some item amounts did look a little weird in the inventory.

Is there a alternative Ammo code that is working that doesn't effect the other said items (melee, throw) and possibly won't effect game progression?