days gone

chris83
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:33 am

Re: days gone

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:02 am

Skiller wrote:Reality any All based code is Kinda bad for this game . since All Based codes will fill the Empty slots as well making it so you cant gain.

i have updated the Spread sheet with a Weapon Ammo Mod
it will add both Max and Current Ammos based on the weapon id you pick.

and iv also done the same kinda thing for the Items .
I do hope SW can make a nice All item code that plays friendly

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1514086259

check out weapon tab . Feel free to add more names to the IDS its open to edit for the community
Thanks Skiller. I haven't checked your IDs for throwables but I noticed in the AmmoSlot it just allows you to craft more. However, to have infinite throwables (believe recipe is needed to keep using item - more testing needed), it is located somewhere in Inventory Slot.
chris83
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:33 am

Re: days gone

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 11:08 am

megadarren wrote:if anyone makes it past that carlos meeting without a black screen freeze, would they mind uploading a save?
I have a US save on hard that is ready to go to the next area. You still need to do all encampment jobs, every horde, some camps, and maybe a nest.
Magicarp19
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 11:57 am

Re: days gone

Post by Magicarp19 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:01 pm

EU version player here.

I used cheats and got a freezing loading screen after the sequence on which the leader of the fourth camp shows you one picture (I'm not giving more details to avoid spoilers).

If anyone has a save after that sequence I would be very happy if you upload it or if you can tell me how to solve it.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Magicarp19 on Sat May 04, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chris83
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:33 am

Re: days gone

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Magicarp19 wrote:[*]EU version player here.

I used cheats and got a freezing loading screen after the sequence on which the leader of the fourth camp shows you one picture (I'm not giving more details to avoid spoilers).

If anyone has a save after that sequence I would be very happy if you upload it or if you can tell me how to solve it.

Thanks in advance!
You may have to start a new game and apply cheats only with item IDs to avoid freezing/blackout screens. Both of these happened to me with the all ammo cheat and it can possibly happen with the all loot cheat, but im not sure because I never used it.
Magicarp19
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 11:57 am

Re: days gone

Post by Magicarp19 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:02 pm

chris83 wrote:
Magicarp19 wrote:[*]EU version player here.

I used cheats and got a freezing loading screen after the sequence on which the leader of the fourth camp shows you one picture (I'm not giving more details to avoid spoilers).

If anyone has a save after that sequence I would be very happy if you upload it or if you can tell me how to solve it.

Thanks in advance!
You may have to start a new game and apply cheats only with item IDs to avoid freezing/blackout screens. Both of these happened to me with the all ammo cheat and it can possibly happen with the all loot cheat, but im not sure because I never used it.
Would it be possible to reset these cheats? I think I'm near the end of the game so starting from scratch would be a pain.
chris83
Member
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:33 am

Re: days gone

Post by chris83 » Sat May 04, 2019 3:53 pm

Magicarp19 wrote:
chris83 wrote:
Magicarp19 wrote:[*]EU version player here.

I used cheats and got a freezing loading screen after the sequence on which the leader of the fourth camp shows you one picture (I'm not giving more details to avoid spoilers).

If anyone has a save after that sequence I would be very happy if you upload it or if you can tell me how to solve it.

Thanks in advance!
You may have to start a new game and apply cheats only with item IDs to avoid freezing/blackout screens. Both of these happened to me with the all ammo cheat and it can possibly happen with the all loot cheat, but im not sure because I never used it.
Would it be possible to reset these cheats? I think I'm near the end of the game so starting from scratch would be a pain.
Unfortunately, I don't think it will help because I reset the ammo cheat and somehow the game still recognizes the values.
papajag
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Re: days gone

Post by papajag » Sat May 04, 2019 4:28 pm

chris83 wrote:
megadarren wrote:if anyone makes it past that carlos meeting without a black screen freeze, would they mind uploading a save?
I have a US save on hard that is ready to go to the next area. You still need to do all encampment jobs, every horde, some camps, and maybe a nest.
Could you DM me the save please. I hate to have to start from scratch again.
mathz1991
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 3:52 pm

Re: days gone

Post by mathz1991 » Sat May 04, 2019 4:50 pm

New cheats update from save wizards tool, you guys think we’re able to pass all black screen with all cheat enables?
pj1980
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 12:27 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: days gone

Post by pj1980 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:05 pm

mathz1991 wrote:New cheats update from save wizards tool, you guys think we’re able to pass all black screen with all cheat enables?
i tried them with a black screen save they dont they are the ones that max all loot and ammo
jrush64
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: days gone

Post by jrush64 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:48 pm

Thanks for all the codes. IS there a code to reset ammo to like 200 from 9999?
Post Reply