Dead Island: Definitive Edition NOW SUPPORTED!

yoyotheo

Re: Dead Island: Definitive Edition NOW SUPPORTED!

Post by yoyotheo » Fri May 17, 2019 10:56 pm

Crypt Keeper wrote:i had the same issue with the cash.
But it didn't erase all your mission progress?
PS4 / PSVR Gamer / 3D Photographer / 2D-3D Conversion Artist
https://www.facebook.com/ted.whitten
https://www.youtube.com/user/TedwardsTube
Phereo 3D Stereo Photos: http://phereo.com/TedWhitten
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Fri May 17, 2019 11:01 pm

The "max items" cheat kind of goes overboard … 100 million of each? LOL. Apparently it only works for items you've collected, but if it's in your inventory, you have 100 million of them. If you have more than one stack, each stack becomes 100 million. I had like 15 stacks of Med-Kits, so now I have like 1500 million... so, yeah .. overkill. And I was disappointed that it didn't multiple my throwables (Deo Bombs, Grenades, Exploding Meat Traps etc.). And there were a few crafting items it didn't multiply, like "Car Parts" and "Canned Food". Those, it left me with 1.

It's really not a big deal that the money cheat doesn't work, because having lots of money in this game doesn't last. And not because you spend it, but because the game steals a huge portion of it every time you die, until you have nothing left. So if you have diamonds in your inventory, use the max items cheat to make that a 100 million diamonds (worth $1000.00 each), and just sell them whenever you need money to buy something.

Something else to keep in mind … if you use the Max XP cheat, it will make you level 60, but all the zombies will also scale to that (or nearly that) level.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:39 pm

yoyotheo wrote:
Mods so far
All guns with lots of ammo

Electro: crowd pleaser, McCall's 9mm. Shotgun, Tijuana Machete, Viking of the South

Explosive: Battle Double Blade, Blunt Speaker, Viking of the South

Homerun: blunt speaker, crowd pleaser, gabriel's sledgehammer, italian plumber, McCall's 9mm, Short Shotgun, Shotgun, Viking of the South

M60
M72 Rocket Launcher

Mindblowing: Assassin's Greed, Big Splitting Axe, Bouncer's Pal, Crowd Pleaser, Defender of the Motherland, Gabriel's Sledgehammer, Homerun, McCall's 9mm, Pickaxe, Shotgun, Single Shot Rifle, tanto, Tijuana Machete, Viking of the South, Zed's Demise

Plaguebearing: Bouncer's Pal, Crowd Pleaser, Cudgel, Hanbo, Homerun, McCall's 9mm, Shotgun, Universal Axe, Vikings of the South
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:44 pm

yoyotheo wrote:The "max items" cheat kind of goes overboard … 100 million of each? LOL. Apparently it only works for items you've collected, but if it's in your inventory, you have 100 million of them. If you have more than one stack, each stack becomes 100 million. I had like 15 stacks of Med-Kits, so now I have like 1500 million... so, yeah .. overkill. And I was disappointed that it didn't multiple my throwables (Deo Bombs, Grenades, Exploding Meat Traps etc.). And there were a few crafting items it didn't multiply, like "Car Parts" and "Canned Food". Those, it left me with 1.

It's really not a big deal that the money cheat doesn't work, because having lots of money in this game doesn't last. And not because you spend it, but because the game steals a huge portion of it every time you die, until you have nothing left. So if you have diamonds in your inventory, use the max items cheat to make that a 100 million diamonds (worth $1000.00 each), and just sell them whenever you need money to buy something.

Something else to keep in mind … if you use the Max XP cheat, it will make you level 60, but all the zombies will also scale to that (or nearly that) level.
I don't think they really play the game, just make the cheats. I just did x999 on crafting parts and 2 million on the money.
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Sat May 18, 2019 12:13 am

chris83 wrote:
yoyotheo wrote:The "max items" cheat kind of goes overboard … 100 million of each? LOL. Apparently it only works for items you've collected, but if it's in your inventory, you have 100 million of them. If you have more than one stack, each stack becomes 100 million. I had like 15 stacks of Med-Kits, so now I have like 1500 million... so, yeah .. overkill. And I was disappointed that it didn't multiple my throwables (Deo Bombs, Grenades, Exploding Meat Traps etc.). And there were a few crafting items it didn't multiply, like "Car Parts" and "Canned Food". Those, it left me with 1.

I don't think they really play the game, just make the cheats. I just did x999 on crafting parts and 2 million on the money.
People who play the game read this forum though, obviously … looking for cheats.

I wish that damn rocket launcher didn't exist in the game. Wayyyyyyy too many tween pre-pube smart asses use it to repeatedly kill their team mates.

100 million is overkill, but 999 isn't enough. Lots of the items, you do want a lot more than that. For example, diamonds, so you can sell them for money, or drop them for people to give them money. And Brand Champagne is used to rank up, because there's a character that you can keep giving it to repeatedly, and she gives you diamonds and XP, so if you run into a person who wants to rank up, you can give them several hundred bottles of Brand Champagne.
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Sat May 18, 2019 12:15 am

yoyotheo wrote:
no it didnt.
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 18, 2019 12:20 am

yoyotheo wrote:
chris83 wrote:

People who play the game read this forum though, obviously … looking for cheats.

I wish that damn rocket launcher didn't exist in the game. Wayyyyyyy too many tween pre-pube smart asses use it to repeatedly kill their team mates.

100 million is overkill, but 999 isn't enough. Lots of the items, you do want a lot more than that. For example, diamonds, so you can sell them for money, or drop them for people to give them money. And Brand Champagne is used to rank up, because there's a character that you can keep giving it to repeatedly, and she gives you diamonds and XP, so if you run into a person who wants to rank up, you can give them several hundred bottles of Brand Champagne.
Lol, that was me in your game session. I was trying to get your attention because I had the mind-blowing defender of the motherland, but you left.
yoyotheo

Post by yoyotheo » Sat May 18, 2019 12:54 am

chris83 wrote:
yoyotheo wrote:
chris83 wrote:

Lol, that was me in your game session. I was trying to get your attention because I had the mind-blowing defender of the motherland, but you left.
Really? Oh, sorry. I'm still playing. I just got to re-apply the items cheat to multiply the diamonds etc. Try me again. I didn't notice your screen name, but if someone joins, I won't quit out.
wobwob45

Post by wobwob45 » Sat May 18, 2019 2:35 am

if any of yall would like to play sometime just add me on psn
wobwob45
chris83

Post by chris83 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:51 pm

Purna With Mixed Skills (Infinite Health, No Melee Damage, Increased Melee Weapon Damage, Infinite Throwing, Throwing distance increased, and more)

Update: Added Blade Skill from Xian, increased Stamina, Explosive Melee Weapons duplicate/explode after throwing them, added more explosive weapons, 4 types of M72 and M60

Lots of Modded Weapons with Electro, Mindblowing, Homerun, Plaguebearing, Some Explosive Weapons; also has mindblowing fury fist

A few Legendary Weapons had values changed to make them Blue Rarity Weapons lvl 60 for double damage

M72 has been changed to lvl 60

I used PatientinTime's save data and modded it a lot by changing weapon text, other values related to damage, and by comparing skill sets of all characters so I could combine important skills on one character; this was time consuming so enjoy

http://www.mediafire.com/file/910clxuo1 ... d.rar/file

Update: Added Starter Save; includes everything above and I also added 4 types of Katana plus multiple Lightning guns

http://www.mediafire.com/file/duhah8bw2 ... e.rar/file
Last edited by chris83 on Sat May 25, 2019 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.