Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen PS4

Xfacadex

Re: Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen PS4

Post by Xfacadex » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:22 pm

I'm sorry I don't believe I understand what your asking for.

Like what items I would try to edit in?
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:36 am

yes what items are missing that need a code made
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:17 am

Maybe something like Max BBI cursed Items (Weapon, Armor, Gear), but must have one. That would be nice to have. And it can help lessen the farming.
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Would be nice - But can simply buy;

Conquerors Periapt
Demons Periapt

Materials;
Blood redcrystals - Material that involves forcing a certain mob to spawn and for you to get hit by a certain attack and then kill it while it's buffed.. and still may not even drop it.

Gear;
BBI Cursed Gear lvl 3 (also level 2 if possible)
BBI Cursed Armor lvl 3 (also level 2 if possible)
BBI Cursed Weapon lvl 3 (also level 2 if possible)
BBI Cursed Novelty lvl 3 (Honestly not worried about this one)

The cursed gear/armor/weapons are the main ones, I'm fine wit farming the rest. The issue truly is with the low drop rates (unless you want to just farm the final boss over & over & over &..) and the fact that even if you happen to get a level 3 cursed purification item to drop *there is no guarantee it will be what you want AND there is no guarantee it will be the rolls you want.* You can literally max these items out and after purifying them all STILL NOT HAVE WHAT YOU WANTED FROM THEM DUE TO RNG GODS HATING YOU

Everything else can pretty much be just bought for gold, so isn't really needed to have a "code" to get, and the upgrade materials for the most part aren't difficult to find/get but when I get home I can go down an entire list of the "*harder*" to get materials if you like.

I *WILL* say that if you can somehow become a god and come up with an "*infinite weight*" cheat I'll love you forever.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:20 pm

from what i was told that it got qmo cuz it had an online components in them................
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:40 pm

Yea, the "online component" is your "pawns" can get rented out by other players. However if you tweak the pawn it will "corrupt" it which removes it from the server.

Honestly them adding advance mode would not affect the online component at all. Which honestly that reasoning makes me laugh when I can create a new hunter in monster hunter and deck him out in full endgame gear to join people's lobbies and absolutely trounce their monsters or edit blood borne/Dark souls and literally make yourself an un-killable God to invade other players and outright kill them. Apparently those things they are OK with but decking myself out in legit gear? Nope can't have that

didn't mean for that last part to sound so douchey. I'm passionate about that game lol