Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Supported

Aeramis

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Supported

Post by Aeramis » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:56 am

Sekoria wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:37 am I've found some workaround for max stats or at least Luck (since it's the one I wanted most ;))

If you search for "Enhance" as string, you'll find the enhance shards data (STR, MND...). Then, you can find the grade and set it to, for example, 999.

For luck, the grade was on 00019B77. So I put "E7" on 00019B77 and "03" on 00019B78 so I can get 999 Luck.
I couldn't make a code since the location may be different for each person, could anyone please confirm?

It should also work for passive skills but since I don't have the "enhance luck" passive yet, I couldn't test it.
Interesting. I will have to check this out. Also, did changing the Luck to 999 show that it was working in game. Were enemies "pretty much" always dropping items?
Sekoria

Post by Sekoria » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:52 am

Yup, I don't remember the last enemy that dropped nothing ;p
hellpierrot

Post by hellpierrot » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Sekoria wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:37 am I've found some workaround for max stats or at least Luck (since it's the one I wanted most ;))

If you search for "Enhance" as string, you'll find the enhance shards data (STR, MND...). Then, you can find the grade and set it to, for example, 999.

For luck, the grade was on 00019B77. So I put "E7" on 00019B77 and "03" on 00019B78 so I can get 999 Luck.
I couldn't make a code since the location may be different for each person, could anyone please confirm?

It should also work for passive skills but since I don't have the "enhance luck" passive yet, I couldn't test it.
I can't figure out which part exactly to edit. Would you be willing to provide a screenshot of which one you edited? The address does seem to change. Just trying to figure out which exactly is the grade. Thanks!
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:55 pm

Sekoria wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:37 am

Im sorry could you clarify this one a bit? What do you mean "put e7 on 00019b77"? Which values did you change? Could you elaborate that part please?
Sekoria

Post by Sekoria » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Actually, I took a screenshot but couldn't find how to put it in the post :(
I found how to put a link to it but since I don't have a server to put it in, I'm stuck.

Nevertheless, here are some steps which should help:

1) Find "LUKEnhance" in the string part of advance mode (the part on the right, not the hexadecimal values on the left).
2) Below, you should see the following strings "Rank", "IntProperty", "Grade" and then "IntProperty" again.
3)After the second "IntProperty", click on the "y" of "Property".
4)Save Wizard should show you a value in the left part of the screen.
5)11 bytes after (11 "00" if you prefer) you should find a number which is the current grade of your "enhance luck" passive shard (in my case, "09").
6)Change that value to "E7" and the following one to "03".
7)Apply changes
8)There you go, you have 999 luck (when you equip the shard ;))
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:15 am

Sekoria wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm Actually, I took a screenshot but couldn't find how to put it in the post :(
I found how to put a link to it but since I don't have a server to put it in, I'm stuck.

1) Find "LUKEnhance" in the string part of advance mode (the part on the right, not the hexadecimal values on the left).
2) Below, you should see the following strings "Rank", "IntProperty", "Grade" and then "IntProperty" again.
5)11 bytes after (11 "00" if you prefer) you should find a number which is the current grade of your "enhance luck" passive shard (in my case, "09").
7)Apply changes
If someone could create a code out of this that would be great.

Thanks
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:27 am

Sekoria wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm Actually, I took a screenshot but couldn't find how to put it in the post :(

7)Apply changes
What is the shard? ...and which monster drops it?
hellpierrot

Post by hellpierrot » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:40 am

Aeramis wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:27 am

7)Apply changes
It's Augment LCK from deathtrap - fiery cavern area
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:04 pm

hellpierrot wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:40 am
Aeramis wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:27 am

7)Apply changes
It's Augment LCK from deathtrap - fiery cavern area
Ok, I followed the instructions. I was able to change the Luck Enhance to 999. I even loaded up the game and it showed 999. It worked for a moment and now it is back to it's normal stats. Did this happen to you too? Is there another part missing to make it perminant. I know mine was at grade 1, should it be max first? Is 9 the max grade?
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Nevermind... I figured out what was wrong.. I ended up getting another shard from the Deathtrap and it reset it. .... All good now.