Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Supported

Roliou

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Supported

Post by Roliou » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:44 pm

Sekoria wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 pm Actually, I took a screenshot but couldn't find how to put it in the post :(
I found how to put a link to it but since I don't have a server to put it in, I'm stuck.

Nevertheless, here are some steps which should help:

1) Find "LUKEnhance" in the string part of advance mode (the part on the right, not the hexadecimal values on the left).
2) Below, you should see the following strings "Rank", "IntProperty", "Grade" and then "IntProperty" again.
3)After the second "IntProperty", click on the "y" of "Property".
4)Save Wizard should show you a value in the left part of the screen.
5)11 bytes after (11 "00" if you prefer) you should find a number which is the current grade of your "enhance luck" passive shard (in my case, "09").
6)Change that value to "E7" and the following one to "03".
7)Apply changes
8)There you go, you have 999 luck (when you equip the shard ;))
Having read your post and finding out in another one that i can swap items for items and shards for different shards (as long as they are in the same category((red for red, blue for blue, yellow for yellow, same for equipements)) ), i was able to swap INT enhance with LUK enhance, thanks for the find pal
The_Almighty_O

Post by The_Almighty_O » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:48 pm

Im probably too late to get a reply, but when I try to use the max current shards and items, it just breaks everything so the game thinks i have no weapons or items or shards, and cant equip or swap anything that is currently equip, even if i pick up a new item. Does anyone know a fix to this?
eighthdayregret

Post by eighthdayregret » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:43 am

The_Almighty_O wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:48 pm Im probably too late to get a reply, but when I try to use the max current shards and items, it just breaks everything so the game thinks i have no weapons or items or shards, and cant equip or swap anything that is currently equip, even if i pick up a new item. Does anyone know a fix to this?
Sadly, I don't. But you can use Advanced Mode and edit items manually. You should also have a backup of your save that was created when you applied the broken cheats. You can restore it through Save Wizard and try again.
As of right now, the only Save Wizard code I can confirm still working is the money cheat, and while I know how to make codes for Save Wizard, I'm not certain how to create codes for this game, because the save file has that "You must have gotten this thing at least once for it to appear in the save" thing.