Dragon Quest Builders 2 up?

AkiraTepes

Re: Dragon Quest Builders 2 up?

Post by AkiraTepes » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Aeramis wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:50 am
Rebel521 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 pm I used the have in hand cheat for big gratitude points & bigger gratitude points in slot 14 & 15.

It placed a heart in each slot with a large amount of gratitude. The problem is there isn't any way to use/add the amount to my total.

I can move the heart in and out of my bag, but I can't find a way to use it so it will add gratitude to my total. Anybody know how it's supposed to work? Does it actually work lol?
Maybe you can put it in a chest and then use your hammer to break the chest and it'll drop the Hearts on the ground. Only thing I could think of. Let me know if it works.
Go into your inventory menu and select "Discard" NOT "Delete"! Then pick them up again and voila!
Rebel521

Post by Rebel521 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Rebel521 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 pm I used the have in hand cheat for big gratitude points & bigger gratitude points in slot 14 & 15.

It placed a heart in each slot with a large amount of gratitude. The problem is there isn't any way to use/add the amount to my total.

I can move the heart in and out of my bag, but I can't find a way to use it so it will add gratitude to my total. Anybody know how it's supposed to work? Does it actually work lol?
Maybe you can put it in a chest and then use your hammer to break the chest and it'll drop the Hearts on the ground. Only thing I could think of. Let me know if it works.
I moved to the next island (Khrumbul-Dun) so it will be awhile before I get a chance since the hearts are back at the Isle of Awakening. I will definitely let you know (although I fear the hearts will just go back to my in hand items). Thanks for the suggestion; I couldn't think of anything else to try.
gvargas

Post by gvargas » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Rebel521 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 pm

I moved to the next island (Khrumbul-Dun) so it will be awhile before I get a chance since the hearts are back at the Isle of Awakening. I will definitely let you know (although I fear the hearts will just go back to my in hand items). Thanks for the suggestion; I couldn't think of anything else to try.
Yes thats the correct way to use it, by discarding them and then pick them up again, you can try it on any island and then rise your town level to MAX... :D
Rebel521

Post by Rebel521 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 pm

gvargas wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:43 pm
Rebel521 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:19 pm

Yes thats the correct way to use it, by discarding them and then pick them up again, you can try it on any island and then rise your town level to MAX... :D
Okay...I'm back at the Isle of Awakening and I can confirm it works.

For those who might have been confused like me, the way to make it work is this:

Use the code to get hearts. Put the gratitude heart in your 'in hand' bar. Then press options and choose 'inventory'. Select the heart in your hand and press X. then choose DISCARD. The heart will be dropped on the ground. When you pick it up you get all that gratitude added to your total. Thanks gvargas.
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Is there a list for the item codes? I just want to know which is which since it is all done differently.
Rebel521

Post by Rebel521 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:04 am

FYI..The SW codes will not work on the new save slots with the update released today .. I'm sure the SW guys will update for the new save slots but for now make sure you only use codes on slot 1.