Persona 5 Royal

fredsmith786
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by fredsmith786 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:14 am

SW’s quick code isn’t working for Joker’s level. Anyone know where I can change it in advanced mode?
User avatar
Fargostz
Junior Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by Fargostz » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:46 am

TheChromatus wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:43 am
Fargostz wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:22 pm
TheChromatus wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:40 pm Still no new thing about the showtime?
There should be a way to get them earlier

Saw a couple of Screenshots where someone used akechis in kamoshida palace
I'm sorry i don't really know, you can search for it by gettin the first one on a save and compare against the same save right before you get it and search for the part that have changed !

Would it be a help if I post the offsets here?
Don't have much experience with it
Hmmm i think that it will be faster to do it yourself but i can help you yea, in fact you just need to replace the confidant rank maybe 9 so in the file it would be 09 by the rank you want let's say 5 then = 05 to the offset you need ! But take a screen of your confidant offset i'll try to help you the best i can !
User avatar
Kitsune
Moderator
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by Kitsune » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:37 am

fredsmith786 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:14 am SW’s quick code isn’t working for Joker’s level. Anyone know where I can change it in advanced mode?
Is the cheat not doing anything at all? Not changing your experience or level? Double check just to make if you can, as it should have changed your experience so that your next battle maxes you out.

In the mean time:

Code: Select all

Joker's Level
00000069 000000XX (Change XX to a number from 1 to 63 (this is 99 in hex))

Joker's Experience
2000006C XXXXXXXX (Change XXXXXXXX to a high value to, in theory, level him up instantly after a single fight)
Hope that helps.

EDIT: Deleted my prior post and combining it here so no double post.

I finished my file for the game. It has ALL Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Item Menu items (Healing items, Battle Items, Treasures, Key Items, etc.), Skill Cards, Outfits, and Guns.

I also updated my Date and Time Mod to kind of Auto Generate a code. I left the a description on how to do it, if someone needs to use that method. Hopefully it is not too confusing!

This is the link to it again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Feel free to PM me or something if you need me. I may not catch it if you just post in the Topic here.
lee4_cmp
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by lee4_cmp » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Any Savewizard official built-in codes do not work, please contact savewizard via form, so they can fix it.
https://www.savewizard.net/support/contact-us-game-support
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
fredsmith786
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by fredsmith786 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:41 pm

Kitsune wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:37 am
fredsmith786 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:14 am SW’s quick code isn’t working for Joker’s level. Anyone know where I can change it in advanced mode?
Is the cheat not doing anything at all? Not changing your experience or level? Double check just to make if you can, as it should have changed your experience so that your next battle maxes you out.

In the mean time:

Code: Select all

Joker's Level
00000069 000000XX (Change XX to a number from 1 to 63 (this is 99 in hex))

Joker's Experience
2000006C XXXXXXXX (Change XXXXXXXX to a high value to, in theory, level him up instantly after a single fight)
Hope that helps.

EDIT: Deleted my prior post and combining it here so no double post.

I finished my file for the game. It has ALL Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Item Menu items (Healing items, Battle Items, Treasures, Key Items, etc.), Skill Cards, Outfits, and Guns.

I also updated my Date and Time Mod to kind of Auto Generate a code. I left the a description on how to do it, if someone needs to use that method. Hopefully it is not too confusing!

This is the link to it again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Feel free to PM me or something if you need me. I may not catch it if you just post in the Topic here.
hey thanks, i did a battle and my exp went up. i wasn't able to find the code in advanced mode however. is there a guide i can use to properly edit? i would like to change my persona moves in AM. i'm using HxD for hex editing btw.
User avatar
Kitsune
Moderator
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by Kitsune » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:49 pm

fredsmith786 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:41 pm
Kitsune wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:37 am
fredsmith786 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:14 am SW’s quick code isn’t working for Joker’s level. Anyone know where I can change it in advanced mode?
Is the cheat not doing anything at all? Not changing your experience or level? Double check just to make if you can, as it should have changed your experience so that your next battle maxes you out.

In the mean time:

Code: Select all

Joker's Level
00000069 000000XX (Change XX to a number from 1 to 63 (this is 99 in hex))

Joker's Experience
2000006C XXXXXXXX (Change XXXXXXXX to a high value to, in theory, level him up instantly after a single fight)
Hope that helps.

EDIT: Deleted my prior post and combining it here so no double post.

I finished my file for the game. It has ALL Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Item Menu items (Healing items, Battle Items, Treasures, Key Items, etc.), Skill Cards, Outfits, and Guns.

I also updated my Date and Time Mod to kind of Auto Generate a code. I left the a description on how to do it, if someone needs to use that method. Hopefully it is not too confusing!

This is the link to it again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Feel free to PM me or something if you need me. I may not catch it if you just post in the Topic here.
hey thanks, i did a battle and my exp went up. i wasn't able to find the code in advanced mode however. is there a guide i can use to properly edit? i would like to change my persona moves in AM. i'm using HxD for hex editing btw.
Do you mean to say that Save Wizard's cheat worked then, or do you mean mine worked?
fredsmith786
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by fredsmith786 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:15 pm

Kitsune wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:49 pm
fredsmith786 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:41 pm
Kitsune wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:37 am
fredsmith786 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:14 am SW’s quick code isn’t working for Joker’s level. Anyone know where I can change it in advanced mode?
Is the cheat not doing anything at all? Not changing your experience or level? Double check just to make if you can, as it should have changed your experience so that your next battle maxes you out.

In the mean time:

Code: Select all

Joker's Level
00000069 000000XX (Change XX to a number from 1 to 63 (this is 99 in hex))

Joker's Experience
2000006C XXXXXXXX (Change XXXXXXXX to a high value to, in theory, level him up instantly after a single fight)
Hope that helps.

EDIT: Deleted my prior post and combining it here so no double post.

I finished my file for the game. It has ALL Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Item Menu items (Healing items, Battle Items, Treasures, Key Items, etc.), Skill Cards, Outfits, and Guns.

I also updated my Date and Time Mod to kind of Auto Generate a code. I left the a description on how to do it, if someone needs to use that method. Hopefully it is not too confusing!

This is the link to it again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Feel free to PM me or something if you need me. I may not catch it if you just post in the Topic here.
hey thanks, i did a battle and my exp went up. i wasn't able to find the code in advanced mode however. is there a guide i can use to properly edit? i would like to change my persona moves in AM. i'm using HxD for hex editing btw.
Do you mean to say that Save Wizard's cheat worked then, or do you mean mine worked?
the SW cheat worked for level only. i fought a shadow and it bumped me to lvl 99 as well as my personas. however, the max persona stats did NOT work. was the code you shared for quick or advanced mode? i thought it was advanced mode.
User avatar
Kitsune
Moderator
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by Kitsune » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:31 pm

fredsmith786 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:15 pm the SW cheat worked for level only. i fought a shadow and it bumped me to lvl 99 as well as my personas. however, the max persona stats did NOT work. was the code you shared for quick or advanced mode? i thought it was advanced mode.
The codes I posted were for Quick Mode. Technically there are no "codes" for Advanced Mode. AM is for manual editing of the save file itself. To use my codes you would have to copy and paste those codes in the Quick Code box. Plus you need to replace the XXs in that code with actualy values.

What region is your game, i.e. NA, EU, CN, or JP? Alternatively what is your Game Id, the CUSA##### thing.

As for the Persona stats, are you trying to max your Party Personas or your Compendium Personas?
User avatar
coolmotif30
Junior Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:07 am

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by coolmotif30 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:35 pm

Code: Select all

Joker's Level
00000069 000000XX (Change XX to a number from 1 to 63 (this is 99 in hex))

Joker's Experience
2000006C XXXXXXXX (Change XXXXXXXX to a high value to, in theory, level him up instantly after a single fight)

Do you know if there are codes for other character's levels? and experience
Last edited by coolmotif30 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fredsmith786
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by fredsmith786 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:39 pm

I see. I will try to use the quick codes this time for persona stats/skills. I'm in NA and the ID is CUSA17416. I'm just trying to max party personas, not compendium personas. Thanks for your help so far!
Post Reply