Persona 5 Royal

User avatar
bonta
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by bonta » Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 pm

Have a good evening!

Is there a code to maximize social stats (Knowledge, Charm, Kindness, Guts and Proficiency) for EU Version CUSA17419?

And can I bring the Confidants to level five without missing anything? Doesn't an event trigger?

Thank you!
Way2Dawn22
Junior Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:29 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by Way2Dawn22 » Fri May 08, 2020 10:05 pm

bonta wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 pm Have a good evening!

Is there a code to maximize social stats (Knowledge, Charm, Kindness, Guts and Proficiency) for EU Version CUSA17419?

And can I bring the Confidants to level five without missing anything? Doesn't an event trigger?

Thank you!
That code is in the SaveWizard quick codes.

And no events trigger. They are simply at 5 and you get all the perks.
User avatar
bonta
Junior Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by bonta » Sat May 09, 2020 5:28 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:05 pm
bonta wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 pm Have a good evening!

Is there a code to maximize social stats (Knowledge, Charm, Kindness, Guts and Proficiency) for EU Version CUSA17419?

And can I bring the Confidants to level five without missing anything? Doesn't an event trigger?

Thank you!
That code is in the SaveWizard quick codes.

And no events trigger. They are simply at 5 and you get all the perks.
Thank you for your answer
OMG, I didn't really look -.- Embarrassing .... Thank you for the clarification.
zlyguy
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:21 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by zlyguy » Sun May 10, 2020 7:12 pm

Can i ask, whats the persona id for royal dlc (izanagi no okami, raoul, etc ) ?
Vegerunks24
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:22 am

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by Vegerunks24 » Tue May 12, 2020 2:00 am

Does anyone know if it's possible to modify the Stamps/Podiums discovered?
RenAmamiya
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:53 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by RenAmamiya » Sat May 16, 2020 3:32 am

I think I've got the hex addresses and values to set Celestial Reading to true; Chihaya says I've already got the reading, and there's an Alarm in process. I'm not currently in Mementos or a Palace, so I can't check if the Alarm will occur frequently.

0x47 = 1E
0x3B85 = 5E
0x3B92 = 0E
0x381F = 28
0x400F = 00
0x30170 = B2

Yeah, I saved before getting the Celestial Reading, then saved to a different slot after getting the Reading, then compared the .dat files using 010 Editor - where the two .dat files differed, I copied digits from the post-Reading .dat to the pre-Reading .dat.

This might need more research, though.
kasumi
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 7:21 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by kasumi » Wed May 20, 2020 7:24 pm

Hello guys !

I have a question

i'v seen cheat code where you can sweap persona for party members

but do you think you could to the opposite ?

can you swap characters ? or add them?

tl:dr : any cheat allow you to use kasumi early ? would like to play with her the whole ng+

thanks you !


PS : can you edit persona skill for other characters than protag?
zachillios
Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:01 am

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by zachillios » Thu May 21, 2020 1:40 am

kasumi wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:24 pm Hello guys !

I have a question

i'v seen cheat code where you can sweap persona for party members

but do you think you could to the opposite ?

can you swap characters ? or add them?

tl:dr : any cheat allow you to use kasumi early ? would like to play with her the whole ng+

thanks you !


PS : can you edit persona skill for other characters than protag?
Yes you can edit NPC's persona skills. Editing party members however is a little different. viewtopic.php?p=18459#p18459
kasumi
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 7:21 pm

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by kasumi » Thu May 21, 2020 7:41 am

zachillios wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:40 am
kasumi wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:24 pm Hello guys !

I have a question

i'v seen cheat code where you can sweap persona for party members

but do you think you could to the opposite ?

can you swap characters ? or add them?

tl:dr : any cheat allow you to use kasumi early ? would like to play with her the whole ng+

thanks you !


PS : can you edit persona skill for other characters than protag?
Yes you can edit NPC's persona skills. Editing party members however is a little different. viewtopic.php?p=18459#p18459

Thanks you very much !
Henrietta87
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 7:29 am

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by Henrietta87 » Fri May 22, 2020 7:31 am

Thank you for the codes everyone.

May I ask if there are codes/offsets for advanced mode to edit achievements for Thieves Den? I saw something similar in page 31 on editing angler points in System Data file, but that is the only one I found in this thread.

Thank you :)
Post Reply