Persona 5 Royal

LoneWolves

Re: Persona 5 Royal

Post by LoneWolves » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:44 am

KS212 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:19 am
LoneWolves wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:16 am Can someone post codes for Max Friendship? I hate going out with the Confidant without leveling up the Confidant. It's a waste of time doing that.
Max Confidant code is pointless for two reasons 1) it breaks the character event progression and you will miss the entirety of the character development story 2) most of them will not stick and auto resets to what they should legitimately be.

If you really want it, SW have fixed theirs so it works correctly now.
I do not like to max the whole confidant like u said. I just want to max the blue note and I won't miss the any events with the confidant. Most of the time, after you go out with nay confidant, Joker will say either "I feel like my bond is stronger..." or "I don't feel like..". I just want the second part disappear.
KS212

Post by KS212 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:44 am

LoneWolves wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:44 am
LoneWolves wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:16 am Can someone post codes for Max Friendship? I hate going out with the Confidant without leveling up the Confidant. It's a waste of time doing that.
Max Confidant code is pointless for two reasons 1) it breaks the character event progression and you will miss the entirety of the character development story 2) most of them will not stick and auto resets to what they should legitimately be.

I do not like to max the whole confidant like u said. I just want to max the blue note and I won't miss the any events with the confidant. Most of the time, after you go out with nay confidant, Joker will say either "I feel like my bond is stronger..." or "I don't feel like..". I just want the second part disappear.
Yeah there's no way to get rid of that. There are basically number values... lets say in order to get from Level 1 to 2, you must go 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 etc up to 1.9 then it becomes 2.0... that's how it more or less works. It is a linear scale, they just don't show you the numbers in between. What you're asking for is a way to make each increase by 1 whole number each time... that's not possible via save editing like this. Its only possible if there was a way to hack the game memory like with Cheat Engine on PC.
LoneWolves

Post by LoneWolves » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:54 am

KS212 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:44 am
LoneWolves wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:44 am

Yeah there's no way to get rid of that. There are basically number values... lets say in order to get from Level 1 to 2, you must go 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 etc up to 1.9 then it becomes 2.0... that's how it more or less works. It is a linear scale, they just don't show you the numbers in between. What you're asking for is a way to make each increase by 1 whole number each time... that's not possible via save editing like this. Its only possible if there was a way to hack the game memory like with Cheat Engine on PC.
Oh damn. I mean they have one in the last version, Persona 5. I'm just curious tho. I guess I just have to wait then. thanks
RenAmamiya

Post by RenAmamiya » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:56 am

hieu111997 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:50 am anyone found out the traits ID list
and also showtime early cheat?
This.
I actually don't know if Arsene, for example, is locked to Pinch Anchor, or if he can get a different Trait.
If it is editable, then a Trait ID list and the Trait offset per Persona slot would be highly appreciated.
Zeonzexion

Post by Zeonzexion » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:46 pm

It's just me or the omnipotent orb was nerfed?
By the way, there's a way to rid from the reserve and junk itens?
8bitQueso

Post by 8bitQueso » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:52 pm

Zeonzexion wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:46 pm By the way, there's a way to rid from the reserve and junk items?
Once you can go buy guns, I sold all the junk equipables.
LoneWolves

Post by LoneWolves » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:58 pm

Zeonzexion wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:46 pm It's just me or the omnipotent orb was nerfed?
Do you have the code for the orb or you just get it by defeating the twin wardens?
BTW, does anyone have the code for maxing the friendship between each level of a confidant? (For example, i am now in level 3 Confidant Tae Takemi and I want to get to level 4 without going out with them to get enough friendship).
I do have the the code for this max friendship but it's for older version, Persona 5, but not Persona 5 Royal. Here is the code if you guys want them to figure it out the new code:
400122DF 000000FF
40140010 00000000
KS212

Post by KS212 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:07 pm

Zeonzexion wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:46 pm It's just me or the omnipotent orb was nerfed?
How's it nerfed?... It gives Zenith Defense, which nulls all damage except Almighty. That hasn't changed no?
Zeonzexion

Post by Zeonzexion » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:11 pm

LoneWolves wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:58 pm
Do you have the code for the orb or you just get it by defeating the twin wardens?
BTW, does anyone have the code for maxing the friendship between each level of a confidant? (For example, i am now in level 3 Confidant Tae Takemi and I want to get to level 4 without going out with them to get enough friendship).
I do have the the code for this max friendship but it's for older version, Persona 5, but not Persona 5 Royal. Here is the code if you guys want them to figure it out the new code:
400122DF 000000FF
40140010 00000000
Idk
I got 10 omnipotent orbs with the all accessories code on this topic and description was like this: "Nulifies all MAGICAL damage, except allmitghy. I tested and confirmed, I do take phsy damage
SheppyNano

Post by SheppyNano » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:59 pm

My question here is more this cause I was afraid to use the code thinking itll break the game. The code where you max out the compudeium or your confidant stats. Do they effect the trophies or break the game?

I heard people had trouble with the compudeium cheat. You would miss out on a major achievement as a result if used.

I'm also curious how to get Akechi back in the party like the first game. I'm not far in the game to see if he joins you fully or leaves or not though so I'm not so troubled to the point I need him early on lol.
“Just once I'd like to ask someone for help and hear them say, ‘Sure. Let's go. Right now. No strings attached.’”