Nioh 2

ogevilmike
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Re: Nioh 2

Post by ogevilmike » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:39 pm

Thank you guys for the help! Hoping for the umbricite ones aka quality etc. I will look through the advanced ids for em.
chris2470
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:47 am

Re: Nioh 2

Post by chris2470 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:09 am

ogevilmike wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:39 pm Thank you guys for the help! Hoping for the umbricite ones aka quality etc. I will look through the advanced ids for em.
I added umbracite (including quality, fabled, and divine) to the list
wild007
Junior Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Re: Nioh 2

Post by wild007 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 am

chris2470 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:02 pm Nioh 2 Smithing Material IDs (missing material id's)
<snip>
This is gold, thank you for this :D I just converted my umbracite in storage and inventory to divine and fabled, thank you :)

Remember to sell 1 of each and buy them back.

Replace Umbracite with divine Umbracite

Code: Select all

95000000 000ED3C0
80010004 88218821
A8000000 00000004
65D265D2 00000000
Replace Quality Umbracite with Fabled Umbracite

Code: Select all

95000000 000ED3C0
80010004 EAFDEAFD
A8000000 00000004
F0DAF0DA 00000000

Image
Astro King
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:28 am

Re: Nioh 2

Post by Astro King » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:37 am

wild007 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 am
chris2470 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:02 pm Nioh 2 Smithing Material IDs (missing material id's)
<snip>
This is gold, thank you for this :D I just converted my umbracite in storage and inventory to divine and fabled, thank you :)

Remember to sell 1 of each and buy them back.

Replace Umbracite with divine Umbracite

Code: Select all

95000000 000ED3C0
80010004 88218821
A8000000 00000004
65D265D2 00000000
Replace Quality Umbracite with Fabled Umbracite

Code: Select all

95000000 000ED3C0
80010004 EAFDEAFD
A8000000 00000004
F0DAF0DA 00000000

Image
Mate ur a Legend. Just what i was looking for
stfb1055
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Nioh 2

Post by stfb1055 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:53 am

sets all your divine gear to +30
95000000 000ED3C0
4800000A 0000001E
42BB0090 00000000

just found out this code also making yokai soul cores to +30 saw yokai soul cores lvls with (null) (+30). can anyone reverted this yokai soul cores back to normal?
fredsmith786
Junior Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:19 pm

Re: Nioh 2

Post by fredsmith786 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:29 pm

can someone please make a code to undo the item duplication? my weapons, armor, and soul cores have become lv. 0 and there are 9999 of each of them in the storehouse. i have to individually remove them from the storehouse by deleting 999 at a time. i have over 2000 items.
Nemasis76
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:39 pm

Re: Nioh 2

Post by Nemasis76 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:54 pm

Astro King wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:37 am
wild007 wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:39 am
chris2470 wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:02 pm Nioh 2 Smithing Material IDs (missing material id's)
<snip>
This is gold, thank you for this :D I just converted my umbracite in storage and inventory to divine and fabled, thank you :)

Remember to sell 1 of each and buy them back.

Replace Umbracite with divine Umbracite

Code: Select all

95000000 000ED3C0
80010004 88218821
A8000000 00000004
65D265D2 00000000
Replace Quality Umbracite with Fabled Umbracite

Code: Select all

95000000 000ED3C0
80010004 EAFDEAFD
A8000000 00000004
F0DAF0DA 00000000

Image
Mate ur a Legend. Just what i was looking for
Just one question, how did you get Quality Umbracite?
chris2470
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:47 am

Re: Nioh 2

Post by chris2470 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:35 pm

For those of you that want to use Grace Sets, it is best for you to convert gear to ethereal first, play The Search Mission with the 4 purple kodama's. Drop the purple kodama an ethereal gear piece and hopefully you will get a grace equipment piece. If it is not what you wanted, no need to worry because I found the ids to some of the best grace sets dropped by the purple kodama. Just change the id of one grace set to another and you will be set.

Susano: 68 CE 00 00
Takemikazuchi (lightning build/melee damage): EA EE 00 00
Amaterasu: 53 65 00 00
Kagutsuchi (Fire build/melee damage): E2 16 00 00
Hero-Q8
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:35 am

Re: Nioh 2

Post by Hero-Q8 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:51 pm

stfb1055 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:53 am sets all your divine gear to +30
95000000 000ED3C0
4800000A 0000001E
42BB0090 00000000

just found out this code also making yokai soul cores to +30 saw yokai soul cores lvls with (null) (+30). can anyone reverted this yokai soul cores back to normal?
try this

All Weapons 170 (+30)

95000000 000ED3C0
4A000006 00AA00AA
42BB0090 00000000
4800000A 000000E1
42BB0090 00000000
4A00000C 0001863C
42BB0090 00000000
stfb1055
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Nioh 2

Post by stfb1055 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:08 am

Hero-Q8 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:51 pm
stfb1055 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:53 am sets all your divine gear to +30
95000000 000ED3C0
4800000A 0000001E
42BB0090 00000000

just found out this code also making yokai soul cores to +30 saw yokai soul cores lvls with (null) (+30). can anyone reverted this yokai soul cores back to normal?
try this

All Weapons 170 (+30)

95000000 000ED3C0
4A000006 00AA00AA
42BB0090 00000000
4800000A 000000E1
42BB0090 00000000
4A00000C 0001863C
42BB0090 00000000
if that code revert yokai soul cores back to normal then that would be great!
Post Reply