Final Fantasy 7 Remastered

Lakell00

Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remastered

Post by Lakell00 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:15 pm

THE NEXT PERSON WHO POST CODES WITHOUT CREDIT WILL BE BANNED STOP STEALING PPL WORK WITHOUT THEY PERMISSION OR CREDIT ................
-Z3RO-

Post by -Z3RO- » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:38 pm

i see my posts are getting deleted now..
hoarding knowledge is crime, all knowledge should remain unregulated & free to access by anyone.
i will always thank & give credit where it due, however i will not stand for those that try to impose regulations & restrictions on knowledge.
simply giving credit & thank you should be enough, restricting access to codes behind a paywall like boosting the server is disgusting to see or having contributed years & years of your life in order to get access, you know some people are here to just have fun, not everyone can be dedicated to help others due to the different lifestyles we all have. some of us work 24/7 &
barely have time to our selves & asking us still to contribute something for access is impossible...

FFVII-Remake Codes [SaveWizard]
Last edited by -Z3RO- on Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:56 pm

-Z3RO- wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:38 pm i see my posts are getting deleted now..
hoarding knowledge is crime, all knowledge should remain unregulated & free to access by anyone.
i will always thank & give credit where it due, however i will not stand for those that try to impose regulations & restrictions on knowledge.
simply giving credit & thank you should be enough, restricting access to codes behind a paywall like boosting the server is disgusting to see or having contributed years & years of your life in order to get access, you know some people are here to just have fun, not everyone can be dedicated to help others due to the different lifestyles we all have. some of us work 24/7 &
barely have time to our selves & asking us still to contribute something for access is impossible...

FFVII-Remake Codes [SaveWizard] - PasteBin
That's admirable man, but you know how things are in a capitalist society. People are going to find ways to profit, especially when they have the supply to the demand. It's not right, but it's not really wrong per say either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ c'est la vie.

Props to those who have been putting in the time and energy to crack these codes. Very much appreciated, hope you guys keep doing a good service.

Off topic, has anybody figured out a way to actually get pass the server error freeze when loading up a save?

I get about half way on the bottom bar and after that it moves very slowly and then stops. Sometimes the error prompt shows up, other times it just sits in the same spot. Longest I left and came back to it was like a little more than an hour.

I know they were saying something about server overloading, and that they added another server and to check with service provider and change DNS.

That's hardly my area of expertise, and it's a little vague in the details. But since people are saying they've had success, I'm just wondering if there is something I could do to increase the chance of actually getting a save to load fully.

Pretty much been browsing Google all day to find a way to squeeze in, no dice so far ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyways, hope you guys are staying healthy and safe. Happy gaming y'all :thumbup:
yevinorion

Post by yevinorion » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:59 pm

I was having major issues with SW as well with all the server overload, but try it again now. I was able to get my FFVIIR save up and cheats applied and back down. Upload and download took a few minutes (more than your usual save), but it was nowhere near the hours I had left it on before and the crashing out.

Can't promise it will work for you, but I have had some success (literally in the last 10 minutes) so hopefully you will too!
Hakamdeebad

Post by Hakamdeebad » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:54 pm

I haven't gotten this game yet (and don't plan on it until a price drop by summer 'cause of the pandemic and money), but how big is the save? Like is it as big as FFXV (629.2 MB) or KH3 (671.1 MB)?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:18 pm

jadefox wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:22 pm
zachillios wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:45 am
smallorc14 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:45 am
jadefox wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:29 am
smallorc14 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:34 am what would be stats codes like max vitality max hp and max mp and the other stats but max all stats is kinda boring so having things spread out so you can chose like vitality strenght for each stat instead of max all and materia so that you can have of 4 each Materia like Magnify and ap and stuff
according to SW it's impossible to do stat editing... we'll see soon enough... i think there is a stats lock implemented by square in order to preserve the integrity of the save file for the next episode like what dot hack did.
actully thats becuse of lvl but if you max lvl and then use a stat code thenit will stay at that becuse stats change when you lvl up they return to normal but if you are max lvl then change the stats it probly works
Again, it's not possible. Your stats will revert upon load. Multiple people have tried at this point.
now that's just sad... how about modifying the values for the stat boost of materias and accessories?
Nope. Best you can do is mod in more Magic Up materias to make your spells super strong, and add more luck materias to increase your crit rate. You guys are looking for memory edits, not save editing, which you can't do unless you CFW your PS4.

Hakamdeebad wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:54 pm I haven't gotten this game yet (and don't plan on it until a price drop by summer 'cause of the pandemic and money), but how big is the save? Like is it as big as FFXV (629.2 MB) or KH3 (671.1 MB)?
It's around 285mb.
yevinorion

Post by yevinorion » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:23 pm

zachillios wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:18 pm Nope. Best you can do is mod in more Magic Up materias to make your spells super strong, and add more luck materias to increase your crit rate. You guys are looking for memory edits, not save editing, which you can't do unless you CFW your PS4.
Oh I thought he meant like if an accessory gave you +50% magic damage you might be able to edit the value on that item to something else. I’m guessing that’s not even possible.

I think what’s been found so far is great though as some of these accessories/armors you can only get one in the game so having more than one already gives you a great advantage.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:27 pm

yevinorion wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:23 pm
zachillios wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:18 pm Nope. Best you can do is mod in more Magic Up materias to make your spells super strong, and add more luck materias to increase your crit rate. You guys are looking for memory edits, not save editing, which you can't do unless you CFW your PS4.
Oh I thought he meant like if an accessory gave you +50% magic damage you might be able to edit the value on that item to something else. I’m not sure if that would even be possible.

I think what’s been found so far is great though as some of these accessories/armors you can only get one in the game so having more than one already gives you a great advantage.
I know what he meant. You can't edit the stats on accessories. To be clear: You can in no way edit your stats outside of the parameters the game gives you. Is there a materia that boosts a stat? Then yes you hack more in and stack it. Is there not a materia to increase the stat (Strength/Attack)? Then you can't edit it. But yes, you can give yourself more accessories and what not.
CharGP02A

Post by CharGP02A » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:24 am

Is there something wrong with my save? I get around 60% but it gives me an error that states "An unknown error has occurred."
BloodSyn

Post by BloodSyn » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:32 am

American servers are overloaded, heard JP servers are up if you can VPN swap. Also SW is not yet updated to today's (yesterdays?) Update so if you already updated system and saves are on that update then you cant use codes or edit save, corrupting files.