Final Fantasy 7 Remastered

TerraFlareKSFL

Re: Final Fantasy 7 Remastered

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:26 pm

Hmm I just thought of something. It will probably not work but worth sharing.

How about altering the stats of an equipment (not the weapon) and accessory you own and have already equipped onto characters to give the characters max stats?
Say it gives you 200+ atk/def/ect.

That way, once part 2 is out, all you gotta do is sell off the modded accesorry/equipment in Part1 to remove anything that may ruin your save in part2.

Edit: Also, maybe that same method but on Materias BUT only the ones you can buy from shops.
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
Xiongzzle26

Post by Xiongzzle26 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:34 pm

yevinorion wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:55 pm
Xiongzzle26 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pm it seems like the all materia or weapons codes crashes the game when trying to change the weapons and it crashes if you press the set all option on menu
Didn’t use the weapon code, but I think one way to get around the materia thing is if you sell the extra ones you think you won’t need it could make your list shorter. Like do you need 10 Ice/Fire/Thunder etc? Probably not. Also if you had materia equipped when you put the code in it replaces ALL your materia with these so you’ll find them randomly reassigned in your load out, including non-summon materia in a summon slot. So need to swap them ASAP or maybe unequip them all before using the code.
well i tested with another file but it seem the ones you cant sell will still be there and it will freeze and crash still soo its better if they make it less quantity or have individual materia
yevinorion

Post by yevinorion » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:35 pm

TerraFlareKSFL wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:26 pm Hmm I just thought of something. It will probably not work but worth sharing.

How about altering the stats of an equipment (not the weapon) and accessory you own and have already equipped onto characters to give the characters max stats?
Say it gives you 200+ atk/def/ect.

That way, once part 2 is out, all you gotta do is sell off the modded accesorry/equipment in Part1 to remove anything that may ruin your save in part2.

Edit: Also, maybe that same method but on Materias BUT only the ones you can buy from shops.
If you check earlier in this thread, there was a bit where zachillios confirmed this is not possible. Even if you are able to edit them, they revert to normal stats upon load. Your only options seem to be to add more materia or add more accessories/armor that would normally only be 1 or 2 per game (e.g. Magnify materia or Chain Bangle armor, etc).
Xiongzzle26 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:34 pm well i tested with another file but it seem the ones you cant sell will still be there and it will freeze and crash still soo its better if they make it less quantity or have individual materia
Ah ok, I guess as I manually set my materia, I have not run into this issue at all.
Way2Dawn22

Post by Way2Dawn22 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:56 pm

Although I bet it’s impossible,

Are we able to obtain preorder exclusive summons with the save wizard code? I haven’t been able to connect my save with them and it’s really all I want to know
NumberXer0

Post by NumberXer0 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:33 pm

Way2Dawn22 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:56 pm Although I bet it’s impossible,

Are we able to obtain preorder exclusive summons with the save wizard code? I haven’t been able to connect my save with them and it’s really all I want to know
Yes, take a code that adds a specific materia and change the ID to match the summon you want. All of the IDs are on the google doc, preorder and butterfinger DLC included.
UncleEzio

Post by UncleEzio » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:41 pm

Can someone point me to where I can read a tutorial on how to use custom codes on SW? I'd appreciate it.

yevinorion

Post by yevinorion » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:46 pm

Way2Dawn22 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:56 pm Although I bet it’s impossible,

Actually I just did this with the 10 of each Materia code. It gave me the cactaur, chocobo chick and carbuncle summons. 10 of each actually.
NovusDundus

Post by NovusDundus » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:38 pm

Is "Max all Current AP" in the QC not working for anyone else?
It's not maxing out my equipped materia or anything in inventory

Not sure if it's just broken or I'm missing something.
CharGP02A

Post by CharGP02A » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:30 am

Is there a way to rig the pull up game?
Way2Dawn22

Post by Way2Dawn22 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:07 am

Anyone know why user made quick codes are breaking my save?