Trails of cold steel 1

coolmotif30

Trails of cold steel 1

Post by coolmotif30 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:18 am

Anyone see these save editors for trails of cold steel I and II? They're in chinese but are able to be translated.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Falcom/comment ... ve_editor/

I can't get the changes to stick but I was wondering if anyone knew of a change party code? to be able to add in characters and edit your current party. I've been looking everywhere
danielusa0106

Re: Trails of cold steel 1

Post by danielusa0106 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:09 am

You can use Chinese to English translation software to understand the content drift boss of this post on the topic of eco editors for cold steel trails I and II.
Esmirrasnda

Post by Esmirrasnda » Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:49 am

It is the titles of these two lines that are the key factors that create a certain loyal fan base for Falcom, spacebar clicker when most are built on a formula of engaging storylines, engaging role-playing gameplay and Unique background music.
davidjohn34

Post by davidjohn34 » Fri May 26, 2023 10:30 pm

If you're having trouble attaching changes or finding specific code to change team composition, I recommend exploring the forums, discussion boards, or modding communities dedicated to Trails of Cold Steel. Remember to respect the terms of service and any restrictions placed by the game developer If you're having trouble attaching changes or finding specific code to change team composition, I recommend exploring the forums, discussion boards, or modding communities dedicated to Trails of Cold Steel. Remember to respect the terms of service and any restrictions placed by the game developer Amanda The Adventurer or publisher when modifying save games. or publisher when modifying save games.
danielusa0106

Post by danielusa0106 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:24 am

You can use language translation applications to convert information retro bowl from English to Chinese because the system only uses English.
Hiabara23

Post by Hiabara23 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:34 am

I tried searching but couldn't find it connections anywhere
alishakihn

Post by alishakihn » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:23 am

Donkey Kong throws barrels and other objects at the player to impede their progress. The game has since become a beloved classic and has been ported to many different platforms over the years.