Elden Ring Codes & Resources

User avatar
Lakell00
Moderator
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by Lakell00 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:19 pm

some of those quick codes are missing the save slot and another value
This_is_Aphelion
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:21 pm

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by This_is_Aphelion » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:28 pm

Hello guys,

I've been struggling to find the right code to boost my offensive power with a particular weapon (guts greatsword for example), or if anything boost attack power in general, also to set character's level to a certain number. I tried to change a couple of things here and there in advanced mode, but it doesn't seem to work.

Anyone managed to pull this off? any help?
thanks
Will
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:11 pm

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by Will » Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:00 pm

Be careful guys editing Elden Ring save files. I just got banned for 180 days for adjusting my stats a bit and adding souls. Just wanted to get this out there.
aldros
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:35 am

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by aldros » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:41 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:19 pm some of those quick codes are missing the save slot and another value
If you are talking about my codes, the extremely long list from earlier, the Save Slots are missing because you don't need them... you use the existing slot select that SaveWizard already built into the Quick Codes menu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:00 pm Be careful guys editing Elden Ring save files. I just got banned for 180 days for adjusting my stats a bit and adding souls. Just wanted to get this out there.
If you are going to mod your save file you have to basically use codes to give yourself more items, and go from there to get what you want, like selling items for runes... or getting 999 crafting items and crafting what you want.

Obviously being online with a stack of 9999 items is going to get you banned.

Having a stack of 999 items can still get you banned. Especially if it is the top teir smithing stones or grave/ghost glovewart items.

Having any more than 30 or 40 Golden seeds will obviously get you banned, because there aren't that many in the game. Same for Sacred tears, Lost ashes of war, ect.

Do Not go online until you have reduced your item stacks.
Do Not connect to the servers.
Do Not connect to PSN.
Do Not pass go.

As far as FromSoftware is concerned so much as re-downloading your save from the cloud is grounds for being banned because you are deleting and replacing your save data. Not to mention any sort of data manipulation... so yeah doing ANYTHING with save wizard can and likely will get you banned depending on what you do and how you do it.
User avatar
Lakell00
Moderator
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by Lakell00 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:12 am

aldros wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:41 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:19 pm some of those quick codes are missing the save slot and another value
If you are talking about my codes, the extremely long list from earlier, the Save Slots are missing because you don't need them... you use the existing slot select that SaveWizard already built into the Quick Codes menu.

ya the codes i used didnt work like starlight shards

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:00 pm Be careful guys editing Elden Ring save files. I just got banned for 180 days for adjusting my stats a bit and adding souls. Just wanted to get this out there.
If you are going to mod your save file you have to basically use codes to give yourself more items, and go from there to get what you want, like selling items for runes... or getting 999 crafting items and crafting what you want.

Obviously being online with a stack of 9999 items is going to get you banned.

Having a stack of 999 items can still get you banned. Especially if it is the top teir smithing stones or grave/ghost glovewart items.

Having any more than 30 or 40 Golden seeds will obviously get you banned, because there aren't that many in the game. Same for Sacred tears, Lost ashes of war, ect.

Do Not go online until you have reduced your item stacks.
Do Not connect to the servers.
Do Not connect to PSN.
Do Not pass go.

As far as FromSoftware is concerned so much as re-downloading your save from the cloud is grounds for being banned because you are deleting and replacing your save data. Not to mention any sort of data manipulation... so yeah doing ANYTHING with save wizard can and likely will get you banned depending on what you do and how you do it.
This_is_Aphelion
Junior Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:21 pm

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by This_is_Aphelion » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:48 pm

Did anywone manage to discover how to increase defensive stats or offensive stats via save wizard? I've been looking for days with little to no luck. Im quite new to manipolating hex data, so i hope someone better than me can find those stats for good
Fackinhormer
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:47 pm

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by Fackinhormer » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:03 pm

Is it possible to edit starting class ? Similar to bloodborne or much more complicated ?
vvticontrol
Junior Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:35 pm

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by vvticontrol » Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:29 pm

aldros wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:41 pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:00 pm Be careful guys editing Elden Ring save files. I just got banned for 180 days for adjusting my stats a bit and adding souls. Just wanted to get this out there.
If you are going to mod your save file you have to basically use codes to give yourself more items, and go from there to get what you want, like selling items for runes... or getting 999 crafting items and crafting what you want.

Obviously being online with a stack of 9999 items is going to get you banned.

Having a stack of 999 items can still get you banned. Especially if it is the top teir smithing stones or grave/ghost glovewart items.

Having any more than 30 or 40 Golden seeds will obviously get you banned, because there aren't that many in the game. Same for Sacred tears, Lost ashes of war, ect.

Do Not go online until you have reduced your item stacks.
Do Not connect to the servers.
Do Not connect to PSN.
Do Not pass go.

As far as FromSoftware is concerned so much as re-downloading your save from the cloud is grounds for being banned because you are deleting and replacing your save data. Not to mention any sort of data manipulation... so yeah doing ANYTHING with save wizard can and likely will get you banned depending on what you do and how you do it.
I believe no matter how stealthy you are you will get banned eventually. Usually, I play on PS5 so I did an experiment on PS4 by using only the max runes code and raising the level up to 250. After playing around for 91 hours without doing pvp or summoning people, the system finally caught me with a warning message. I dunno if they already banned me or there is another one coming
User avatar
00abovezero
Junior Member
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:33 pm
Location: Belton, MO

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by 00abovezero » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:13 pm

Elden Ring - Stone Swapping
was just messing around with this
had so many codes built up thought someone else might
find use in these.

https://www57.zippyshare.com/v/2VVh7mfK/file.html < Save Wizard XML File

Code: Select all

Somber [2] > Somber [1]

88010006 0000B127
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
B02700B0 00000000

Somber [3] > Somber [4]

88010006 0000B227
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
B32700B0 00000000
===========================================

Somber [1] > Somber [5]

88010006 0000B027
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
B42700B0 00000000

Somber [2] > Somber [6]

88010006 0000B127
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
B52700B0 00000000

Somber [3] > Somber [7]

88010006 0000B227
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
B62700B0 00000000

Somber [4] > Somber [8]

88010006 0000B327
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
B72700B0 00000000
===========================================

Smithing [1] > Smithing [5]

88010006 00007427
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
782700B0 00000000

Smithing [2] > Smithing [6]

88010006 00007527
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
792700B0 00000000

Smithing [3] > Smithing [7]

88010006 00007627
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
7A2700B0 00000000

Smithing [4] > Smithing [8]

88010006 00007727
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
7B2700B0 00000000
===========================================


Somber [1] > Somber [9]

88010006 0000B027
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
D82700B0 00000000

Somber [2] > Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone

88010006 0000B127
00B00000 00000000
A8000002 00000004
B82700B0 00000000
aldros
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:35 am

Re: Elden Ring Codes & Resources

Post by aldros » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:10 am

Lakell00 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:12 am ya the codes i used didnt work like starlight shards
Every code that I had posted on the first page works.
I have used each and every code get 9999 of the described items.

vvticontrol wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:29 pm I believe no matter how stealthy you are you will get banned eventually. Usually, I play on PS5 so I did an experiment on PS4 by using only the max runes code and raising the level up to 250. After playing around for 91 hours without doing pvp or summoning people, the system finally caught me with a warning message. I dunno if they already banned me or there is another one coming
Mistake 1: You used a code to make something from nothing.
Mistake 2: You did not use a code to increase a soul item to a stack of 9999 IE: the most basic rune item you find every where in the game.
Mistake 3: You did not use said rune item stack.

Mistake 4: Cheating will generally get you banned regardless, as you say.

I also used the same code to get max runes and received a "soft ban" or "warning", or whatever you want to call it, however it did not stop me from playing with my friend and ultimately getting Platinum, even if it did stop me from playing with other people I still wouldn't have stopped... at that point it's more like "fine I'll just break the game as much as I can, since I'm stuck playing solo."



EDIT: For those looking to get banned super hard.
This is one of the already made codes by the guys that put together that nice spreadsheet.

Use with Character/Slot Select.

Max All In Hand items (Key/usable)
88010006 00007300
00B00000 00000000
4E000006 0000270F
0A78000C 00000000
28000006 00000001
92000000 00007E04
4E000006 0000270F
00FF000C 00000000
Post Reply