Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition

Post by Xiongzzle26 » Mon May 09, 2022 3:22 am

Any All items codes?
CountKuter

Re: Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition

Post by CountKuter » Mon May 16, 2022 3:13 am

This edit is for the Auto-Save File by the way

It seems you also need the items first, before it can be activated

Hopefully it can help you in getting your own stuff, sadly, idk where the Rainbow stuff would be located at, maybe further down the strings of Zero down here...since i have none, it doesn't show or isn't activated, cause the silver loupe i have are at 108 quantity, which is weird...but my guess is that the coding is made backward, which would explain why when i did some test earlier i had some weapons called "Pack of lies" :lol: :lol: and crashed my game as soon as i went to my equip, but the screenshot is fine, just look for your stuff around that string of data and u "should" find stuff

Alright so, after further testing, the area of my picture is indeed where all your stuff is at for Forging Weapon/armor/accessories (maybe minus a few of them, but its lazy-work haha), its only a matter of...63'ing it up, i did try to do it to the elements too, but it bugs out and give me a blank element and @SunShower, so it seems the elements need the right ID for it to work...

But here are what my things look like after i 63 it up in advance mode, it seems to act as a multiplier i guess? no idea how it works..once you have new stuff, you just go into advance mode, and 63 it up and you should have an higher number than before..

https://imgur.com/a/5Q78CxQ