Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Kotoria

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Post by Kotoria » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:04 am

Prince wrote:
Kotoria wrote:I have also problem with that. Can any one trade two of those swords to me? I would really appreciate it. PSN:Commander-Toffen
Buy Mercury Fortis from Multiplayer room. Save the game. Then put the codes. The Mercury Fortis will be replace with the short int sword.
I can't find Mercury Fortis in the Multiplayer shop. Only Dignitas Sword, Silent Alliance, Dark Wing, and Blood Promise. I got the same problem as Verse. Would be a lot easier if we could trade.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:21 am

This is a quick code that should work for you guys.

Code: Select all

Add Short Int Sword
80010004 08008002
88010004 00000000
18000001 00000280
28000003 00085001
08000007 00000008
I've tested the code and it seems to work for me, just tell me if helps out. If you want more than one then just reapply the code. Or put multiple instances of it in.

That code could also be used to add in any piece of equipment, I believe, as long as you have the Id for it. Just use this as a template:

Code: Select all

Add X Item Template (in theory, need Item Ids to full test)
80010004 08008002
88010004 00000000
08000000 000000XX
18000001 0000XXXX
28000003 XXXXXXXX
08000007 000000YY
XX = Weapon Id (and/or type?)
YY = Quantity (Weapons, like this sword, or the two you start out with (the corrupted ones) appear to have a Quantity of 08)

Alternatively you could do it via AM. It is how I accomplished it originally. I will try to do a Picture Tutorial, as I understand it is not the simplest thing for the normal user to understand.

First you will need to open Hollow Fragment in AM. Then you will need to switch to __SUB__GAME00.BIN (at least it was for me), and finally do a search for 0x08008002 (you do not need to type in the "0x").

Then you will need to scroll down until you start to see all zeroes. From there, you just have to line up with the item above yours. If you look at my picture, the SAO Tutorial 2, you can see how mine is placed like the one above it.

For the quantity it HAS to be 08. Not sure why, I just know that 01 won't work. If you want more than one, then keep typing them out to add more.

I hope that wasn't too confusing. Good luck guys.
Verse

Post by Verse » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:56 am

Wow! Amazing work! I'll start looking into finding certain id's.

While the Short Int Swords are pretty neat, I'm suddenly, and impulsively, curious as to having Liz forge some pretty dope swords now. Having checked out a bit of the forging build screen, it appears she actually lists every possible item available for use in the forging process. Seems a good place to start, or so I'd believe. I'm not good with Hex, so, I may just be spouting off stupidity. xD! But! I'm not sure entirely how the forging process works, but if I can have 99 of every item, and 99 of that item in storage, using all 198 of every possible item could, in hopeful prospects, build ridiculously awesome swords. Especially if used in conjunction with a Demonfire gem that gives 100% rate of success.

Again, this is just wishful thinking, but 198 of every item would net you a sword that has an increase in STR, VIT, DEX, AGI, ACC, EVA, and CRT; as well as add Poison, Paralysis, Bleeding, and Stun; topped off with Drop Rate, Experience Gained, and Skill Charge Time.

That's assuming you can actually use everything available, and you're not limited to certain stats. =]
qwereder

Post by qwereder » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 pm

What can i do, if i don't have this mercury sword in shops?
\
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:39 pm

qwereder wrote:What can i do, if i don't have this mercury sword in shops?
If you look up a few posts you will see a code I posted to give that sword even if you don't have that item.
Prince

Post by Prince » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Kitsune wrote:
If you look up a few posts you will see a code I posted to give that sword even if you don't have that item.
He said it doesn't work for him. But it works okay for me.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:17 pm

Prince wrote:
Kitsune wrote:
The code I posted does not require the Mercury Sword or whatever it is called. It looks for a blank spot in your equipment inventory and adds the weapon.

I do not see anywhere he said that it did not work for him.

Just to clarify there are two codes in this Topic that gives you the weapon. The original code replaces an older weapon, and you needed to have that weapon for it work. My code just adds it to a blank spot. In theory mine should work with no issues.
qwereder

Post by qwereder » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Kitsune wrote:
Prince wrote:
Kitsune wrote:
The code I posted does not require the Mercury Sword or whatever it is called. It looks for a blank spot in your equipment inventory and adds the weapon.

I do not see anywhere he said that it did not work for him.

Just to clarify there are two codes in this Topic that gives you the weapon. The original code replaces an older weapon, and you needed to have that weapon for it work. My code just adds it to a blank spot. In theory mine should work with no issues.
it really doesn't work, maybe the problem in my region?
I used code, but still no short int sword in inventory
\
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Hm... okay then.

Can you take some screenshots of AM like how I did in my older posts? Show me those same areas and I can try to make a code that will work for you.
qwereder

Post by qwereder » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:14 am

Kitsune wrote:Hm... okay then.

Can you take some screenshots of AM like how I did in my older posts? Show me those same areas and I can try to make a code that will work for you.
Like this?
\