Page 1 of 9

Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:23 pm
by Kitsune
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (273.75 KiB) Viewed 12481 times
EDIT: Added a new code.

Save Wizard got a few updates and now this game can be played and cheated.

Under the Sub File use this code:

Code: Select all

100 Skill Points
000004F9 00000064

Max Skill Levels (1000)
410004A2 00002710
40090002 00000000
100004B6 00002710
200004EA 27102710 

Code: Select all

Friends List / Party Members Max Level/EXP
41009F36 0000012C
40730010 00000000
42009F38 3B9AC9FF
40730010 00000000

Hope it helps anyone that actually plays it.

Have a good day!

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:59 pm
by retrilol
Do these codes works for the latest version 1.04 because i have the digital version of the game and can't downgrade it

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:00 pm
by Kitsune
retrilol wrote:Do these codes works for the latest version 1.04 because i have the digital version of the game and can't downgrade it
Yep, I actually got this game and SW at the same time, from PSN.

Just make sure you edit the Sub File only.

I did find the location of the Party Members Level and EXP, if you would like I can make a code to put them at 299 with Max EXP, so all you have to do is kill someone with them in the party and they will Max Level at 300.

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:58 pm
by lee4_cmp
Kitsune wrote:I did find the location of the Party Members Level and EXP, if you would like I can make a code to put them at 299 with Max EXP, so all you have to do is kill someone with them in the party and they will Max Level at 300.
I would like those codes

too busy to hack my own codes :(

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:00 pm
by retrilol
That would be great thanks, hopefully i will have more time tomorrow, i will check what i can find.

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:21 am
by Kitsune
I added the code, check my first post. It is there. It will Max out everyone's levels, including the other random people you get on your Friend's List.

Everyone should be maxed out except for Yui, who doesn't have a Level, although I believe I did see her Slot in the Save. I didn't mess with that one.

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 am
by lee4_cmp
Kitsune wrote:I added the code, check my first post. It is there. It will Max out everyone's levels, including the other random people you get on your Friend's List.

Everyone should be maxed out except for Yui, who doesn't have a Level, although I believe I did see her Slot in the Save. I didn't mess with that one.
can you post yui stats, just for info ?

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:30 am
by retrilol
Can you add this code 000004F7 00000064 for an extra 100 skill points to make a total of 200

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:45 am
by Xiongzzle26
Is there a max stats code?

Re: Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:31 pm
by Kitsune
retrilol wrote:Can you add this code 000004F7 00000064 for an extra 100 skill points to make a total of 200
No. 100 is the Max.
Xiongzzle26 wrote:Is there a max stats code?
Let me look into it. I forgot what I have done with that game.