[LOCKED - QMO] Nioh

Whisperbauz

Re: Nioh

Post by Whisperbauz » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:40 pm

Is it possible to have a code for 99 of every usable in the inventory?

And a code that reverts the blacksmith lvl change?

I understand too little of it all yet to do more than simple changes in the hex.
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Whisperbauz wrote:Is it possible to have a code for 99 of every usable in the inventory?

And a code that reverts the blacksmith lvl change?

I understand too little of it all yet to do more than simple changes in the hex.
Save Wizard have a backup of your save to revert Blacksmith lvl.
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Tue May 02, 2017 2:43 am

the DLC patch just went live, wonder if the codes still work as they delevled everyone
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue May 02, 2017 2:46 am

niohjapan wrote:the DLC patch just went live, wonder if the codes still work as they delevled everyone
What do you mean de-leveled? The character levels or the weapons? I didn't try it out yet and not at home right now.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
chris83

Post by chris83 » Tue May 02, 2017 4:02 am

I feel sorry for those players that kept grinding to reach level 750. Before save wizard came out, I was one of them. My level was around 650 and I quit. All levels have been reduced in Nioh. If you were level 750, it is now around 328. It takes millions and millions of amrita to level up. With the guardian level cheats, I used the one that gives lots of amrita and got nearly 700 million (only 6 levels, seriously lol).

The developers for dark souls knew how to make a great leveling system, but Nioh failed on the leveling system. It's the developers fault due to NG+ levels giving millions of amrita with sake and the guardian spirit Suzaku. There was no need to reduce everyone's level because they could have increased the level cap and made enemies stronger.
miwagre

Post by miwagre » Tue May 02, 2017 4:33 am

tested, cheats still work new level cap is 400
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:22 am

chris83 wrote:I feel sorry for those players that kept grinding to reach level 750. Before save wizard came out, I was one of them. My level was around 650 and I quit. All levels have been reduced in Nioh. If you were level 750, it is now around 328. It takes millions and millions of amrita to level up. With the guardian level cheats, I used the one that gives lots of amrita and got nearly 700 million (only 6 levels, seriously lol).

The developers for dark souls knew how to make a great leveling system, but Nioh failed on the leveling system. It's the developers fault due to NG+ levels giving millions of amrita with sake and the guardian spirit Suzaku. There was no need to reduce everyone's level because they could have increased the level cap and made enemies stronger.
I suppose its to make the game harder. I mean i dont mind it, but at the same time you arent super OP anymore which would have been nice for ng++

The new cap 400, and that makes me sad we cant have 99 max stats.
Whisperbauz

Post by Whisperbauz » Tue May 02, 2017 6:24 am

Has anyone found out the position of the 8 Stats in the Hex? If so we could simply edit them all to 99 again. I tried different setups, but I'm having hard times figuring out which hex values are related to stats.

If anyone knows which area of the hex has the character info stalled it would probably be easy to find. I was able to edit myself to 750, but without stats increasing of course..

Edit: Solved. I found the values for the 8 stats, increased them back to 99 and myself to 750. Can happily play the DLC now.
Last edited by Whisperbauz on Tue May 02, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:32 am

niohjapan wrote:
chris83 wrote:I feel sorry for those players that kept grinding to reach level 750. Before save wizard came out, I was one of them. My level was around 650 and I quit. All levels have been reduced in Nioh. If you were level 750, it is now around 328. It takes millions and millions of amrita to level up. With the guardian level cheats, I used the one that gives lots of amrita and got nearly 700 million (only 6 levels, seriously lol).

I suppose its to make the game harder. I mean i dont mind it, but at the same time you arent super OP anymore which would have been nice for ng++

The new cap 400, and that makes me sad we cant have 99 max stats.
I don't mind the game being harder, its just they [the developers] were trying to do something different than dark souls and to me it is not working. To begin with, the weapons and skills were too powerful. In addition, the guardian spirit should not exist.
Whisperbauz

Post by Whisperbauz » Tue May 02, 2017 6:44 am

Considering the game went through 12 years of development I doubt they really looked at Dark Souls that much, not denying the influence though.

By the time Nioh was started the world had yet to see Demon's Souls.