Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

DadoMago
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by DadoMago » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm naw if u focus on strength they go down fast just dont use max stats and play regular they will go down quickly even without advance mode
Yeah but he did not know and used Max stats since beginning.
Anyway, modifying weapons like I posted, each character will have the strongest weapon in the game. Even stronger than regularly final weapon.
User avatar
Lakell00
Moderator
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:47 am

DadoMago wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm naw if u focus on strength they go down fast just dont use max stats and play regular they will go down quickly even without advance mode
Yeah but he did not know and used Max stats since beginning.
Anyway, modifying weapons like I posted, each character will have the strongest weapon in the game. Even stronger than regularly final weapon.
o crap then he is fucked better hope he has a older save without max stats and nice i never modded weapons on here
DadoMago
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by DadoMago » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:48 am

Lakell00 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:47 am
DadoMago wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm naw if u focus on strength they go down fast just dont use max stats and play regular they will go down quickly even without advance mode
Yeah but he did not know and used Max stats since beginning.
Anyway, modifying weapons like I posted, each character will have the strongest weapon in the game. Even stronger than regularly final weapon.
o crap then he is fucked better hope he has a older save without max stats and nice i never modded weapons on here
You just try to change them like I posted out. You will have all weapons stronger than final ones. I can tell you how mod armors with a better ribbon like Aeons defence which prevent death from some enemy like earth eater in Zoolab.
User avatar
Lakell00
Moderator
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by Lakell00 » Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am

DadoMago wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:48 am
Lakell00 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:47 am
DadoMago wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm naw if u focus on strength they go down fast just dont use max stats and play regular they will go down quickly even without advance mode
Yeah but he did not know and used Max stats since beginning.
Anyway, modifying weapons like I posted, each character will have the strongest weapon in the game. Even stronger than regularly final weapon.
o crap then he is fucked better hope he has a older save without max stats and nice i never modded weapons on here
You just try to change them like I posted out. You will have all weapons stronger than final ones. I can tell you how mod armors with a better ribbon like Aeons defence which prevent death from some enemy like earth eater in Zoolab.
ok can u make something to wear all characters and aeons dont get 1 shott in the colossium in the plains
DadoMago
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by DadoMago » Wed May 19, 2021 7:29 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am
DadoMago wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:48 am
Lakell00 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:47 am
DadoMago wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:32 pm naw if u focus on strength they go down fast just dont use max stats and play regular they will go down quickly even without advance mode
Yeah but he did not know and used Max stats since beginning.
Anyway, modifying weapons like I posted, each character will have the strongest weapon in the game. Even stronger than regularly final weapon.
o crap then he is fucked better hope he has a older save without max stats and nice i never modded weapons on here
You just try to change them like I posted out. You will have all weapons stronger than final ones. I can tell you how mod armors with a better ribbon like Aeons defence which prevent death from some enemy like earth eater in Zoolab.
ok can u make something to wear all characters and aeons dont get 1 shott in the colossium in the plains
Please give me time to come back home (I’m a Navy Officer onboard a ship now). I’ll come back home in about 3 weeks from now. Once I’ll be there I’ll send all codes about my weapons and armors to you.
User avatar
DeltaOblivion
Junior Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by DeltaOblivion » Mon May 31, 2021 4:06 pm

DadoMago wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:29 pm
Lakell00 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:27 am
DadoMago wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:48 am
Lakell00 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:47 am
DadoMago wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm

Yeah but he did not know and used Max stats since beginning.
Anyway, modifying weapons like I posted, each character will have the strongest weapon in the game. Even stronger than regularly final weapon.
o crap then he is fucked better hope he has a older save without max stats and nice i never modded weapons on here
You just try to change them like I posted out. You will have all weapons stronger than final ones. I can tell you how mod armors with a better ribbon like Aeons defence which prevent death from some enemy like earth eater in Zoolab.
ok can u make something to wear all characters and aeons dont get 1 shott in the colossium in the plains
Please give me time to come back home (I’m a Navy Officer onboard a ship now). I’ll come back home in about 3 weeks from now. Once I’ll be there I’ll send all codes about my weapons and armors to you.

Does your codes include each of the characters ultimate armors: Tidus' Tetra Shield, Yuna's Tetra Ring, Wakka's Tetra Armguard, Lulu's Tetra Bangle, Kimahri's Tetra Armlet, Auron's Tetra Bracer and Rikku's Tetra Targe? 'Cause it would be awesome if you share those too.
DadoMago
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by DadoMago » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:08 pm

Yes man, i tried and studied the advanced mode for each character and I produced the best weapon and armour for each one... Aeons included which have autohaste and autoprotect as well. But I had to give up their ability to absorb elements instead...
DadoMago
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:41 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by DadoMago » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:08 pm

Set from the first slot , 1 weapon and 1 armour for each character in order from Tidus (the first) to Rikku (the last) and copy this highlighted codes on yours.


Image
User avatar
Lakell00
Moderator
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:02 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by Lakell00 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:47 pm

thanks man ill test it out
iamgreg
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:49 pm

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by iamgreg » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:51 pm

TheGoat2 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:25 pm I just got back into this game and wanted to clear up some errors in codes that I found during my playthrough:

=> {Rikku Steal Count 199} - TRIED 10 STEALS AFTER APPLYING THE CODE BUT NOTHING
20003DF0 C8000000


This code places the value in the wrong spot. The spot in Advanced Mode where the steal count is kept is at 3DF3, so that's why the code isn't working. Additionally, you want to change the C8 to C7, since C7 is 199 in hex, that way when you steal once with Rikku, you'll hit 200.

=> 1st Place: 00001A42 00000039
2nd Place: 00001A44 000000XX
3rd Place: 00001A46 000000XX
Top Scorer: 00001A4A 0000003B


Tournament Prize Digits
00 - Hi-Potion
01 - Dark Matter
02 - Teleport Sphere
03 - Three Stars
04 - Luck Sphere
05 - Underdog's Secret
06 - Megalixir
07 - Return Sphere
08 - Lv. 1 Key Sphere
09 - Mega Phoenix
0A - Elixir
0B - Mega-Potion
0C - X-Potion
0D - Ether
0E - Remedy
0F - Phoenix Down
11 - Power Sphere
12 - Mana Sphere
13 - Speed Sphere
14 - Ability Sphere
15 - Echo Screen
16 - Eye Drops
17 - Anitdote
18 - Jupiter Sigil
20 - Soft
21 - Potion
2A - Rename Card
2F - Sun Crest
30 - Moon Crest
31 - Mars Crest
32 - Saturn Crest
33 - Jupiter Crest
34 - Venus Crest
35 - Mercury Crest
36 - Sun Sigil
37 - Moon Sigil
38 - Mars Sigil
39 - Saturn Sigil
3A - Venus Sigil
3B - Mercury Sigil
43 - Seeker's Ring
4D - Variable Steel
4E - Soft Ring
52 - Halberd
59 - Hunter's Spear
5D - Red Ring
63 - Tough Bangle
65 - Jecht Shot
66 - Jecht Shot 2
67 - Sphere Shot
68 - Invisible Shot
69 - Venom Shot
6A - Venom Shot 2
6B - Venom Shot 3
6C - Nap Shot
6D - Nap Shot 2
6E - Nap Shot 3
6F - Wither Shot
70 - Wither Shot 2
71 - Wither Shot 3
72 - Venom Pass
73 - Venom Pass 2
74 - Venom Pass 3
75 - Nap Pass
76 - Nap Pass 2
77 - Nap Pass 3
78 - Wither Pass
79 - Wither Pass 2
7A - Wither Pass 3
7B - Volley Shot
7C - Volley Shot 2
7D - Volley Shot 3
7E - Venom Tackle
7F - Venom Tackle 2
80 - Venom Tackle 3
81 - Nap Tackle
82 - Nap Tackle 2
83 - Nap Tackle 3
84 - Wither Tackle
85 - Wither Tackle 2
86 - Wither Tackle 3
87 - Drain Tackle
88 - Drain Tackle 2
89 - Drain Tackle 3
8A - Tackle Slip
8B - Tackle Slip 2
8C - Anti-Venom
8D - Anti-Venom 2
8E - Anti-Nap
8F - Anti-Nap 2
90 - Anti-Wither
91 - Anti-Wither 2
92 - Anti-Drain
93 - Anti-Drain 2
94 - Spin Ball
95 - Grip Gloves
96 - Elite Defense
97 - Brawler
98 - Pile Venom
99 - Pile Wither
9A - Regen
9B - Good Morning!
9C - Hi-Risk
9D - Golden Arm
9E - Gamble
9F - Super Goalie
A0 - Aurochs Spirit
BA - Tech Find
BB - Attack Reels
BC - Status Reels
BD - Auroch Reels


p.s. just tested these codes work thanks to game genie


The problem with these values is with the Reels at the end, and it was the same problem we ran into back on the PS3 on the Game Genie boards. Those values provided show up as Reels, but when you win the tournament or league, some sort of message pops up saying "Nobody can use this" or something like that and you don't get the Reels for Wakka.

The actual values for the Reels are as follows: Attack Reels 1F 01, Status Reels 20 01, Aurochs Reels 21 01

Additionally, the League prizes are all kept in virtually the same part of the code, so if you want to alter those as well as the Tournament ones, they are as follows: League 1st Place 1A3C, League 2nd Place 1A3E, League 3rd Place 1A40, League Top Scorer 1A48.

I hope this helps anybody who is jumping back into this game like I have.
I actually don't understand what to enter for the Reels then. I've tried 00001A42 00002101 as an example and it just lists Dark Matter which is the 01 code. The League stuff works out well though.
Post Reply