Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

TheGoat2

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Post by TheGoat2 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:37 pm

Lakell00 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:18 am can anyone fix the rikku 200x steal code it dont seem to work at beginning of game when u meet her maybe after u fully unlock her it works
I got it to work once she was fully unlocked and with the things I pointed out in my post a few posts back, never tried it at the beginning of the game.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:16 pm

ok thanks i see what i did wrong
DadoMago

Post by DadoMago » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:04 pm

Hi guys. Since I found this forum I decided to finish again my favourite game (FFX) trying to understand and use the codes you posted.
I needed some days before I could figure out quick codes, advance mode and the apparently chaotic scheme when you open it.
At last , once I focused all this thinks I could do whatever I needed. Even give to Aeons Autoprotect & Autohaste.
I discovered a think you didn’t post as well : you can replace ribbon in your protection with the Aeon defence (it means you have a more powerful ribbon) adding the value 7B instead the classic 80. Maybe nobody has considered it because in your protection you will not find any name to this ability but just a -
Applying this ability , your character will be not able anymore to put himself to defence (pressing triangle) , instead you will se the word “guard” like you have been attacked with an effect you are immune.
Thanks again for the tips.