Page 8 of 13

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:52 am
by zachillios
Lakell00 wrote:^ u cant don anything on the chobobo time u gotta do that legit.........
Incorrect.
CharGP02A wrote:Is there a cheat that allows you to have 0's across the board for chocobo racing times?
You can do this, you need to look into using FFXED. As seen below it's entirely possible. To give you a quick run down: Export your save data with save wizard, follow the tutorial here (skip the memory checksum bit you don't need to do this) https://steamcommunity.com/app/359870/d ... 191848187/ edit your save, then reload the data in Save Wizard.
Image

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:28 am
by CharGP02A
zachillios wrote:
Lakell00 wrote:^ u cant don anything on the chobobo time u gotta do that legit.........
Incorrect.
CharGP02A wrote:Is there a cheat that allows you to have 0's across the board for chocobo racing times?
You can do this, you need to look into using FFXED. As seen below it's entirely possible. To give you a quick run down: Export your save data with save wizard, follow the tutorial here (skip the memory checksum bit you don't need to do this) https://steamcommunity.com/app/359870/d ... 191848187/ edit your save, then reload the data in Save Wizard.
Image
Will the races always be 0's when I do them or does this only change the record itself?

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:56 am
by Lakell00
hmm well i never heard of that and i did it legit if it works lets us know and tell us the steps too thanks

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:18 am
by zachillios
CharGP02A wrote:
zachillios wrote:
Lakell00 wrote:^ u cant don anything on the chobobo time u gotta do that legit.........
Incorrect.
CharGP02A wrote:Is there a cheat that allows you to have 0's across the board for chocobo racing times?
You can do this, you need to look into using FFXED. As seen below it's entirely possible. To give you a quick run down: Export your save data with save wizard, follow the tutorial here (skip the memory checksum bit you don't need to do this) https://steamcommunity.com/app/359870/d ... 191848187/ edit your save, then reload the data in Save Wizard.
Image
Will the races always be 0's when I do them or does this only change the record itself?
If I were you I'd attempt the races once to populate the value. If you don't feel like doing that, checking the boxes to the left of the values should work, just keep them at zero. Note however this may affect you getting the trophy, so if you're doing it for that reason you're wasting your time.

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:22 am
by SolKnightX
So... I'm new to save file editing, but I have Save Wizard on my PC. I saw there were codes for items and Celestial weaponson the first page, but I don't know how to apply them to the program. What ever assistance I can get would be lovely since I've abandoned all hope for getting 0.00 in Catcher :x

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:17 am
by PikaFiend
SolKnightX wrote:So... I'm new to save file editing, but I have Save Wizard on my PC. I saw there were codes for items and Celestial weaponson the first page, but I don't know how to apply them to the program. What ever assistance I can get would be lovely since I've abandoned all hope for getting 0.00 in Catcher :x
Copy the code you want to add. In Quick Mode, right click and select Add Code. In the new dialog, name the code and give it a description if you want in the two smaller text boxes, the code goes in the big one. Click OK, confirm it and then you can select and apply it like any other QM code.

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:09 pm
by furi08
[All Aeons HP MAX]
42005AB0 9F860100
400A0094 00000000
42005AC8 9F860100
400A0094 00000000
42005AD0 9F860100
400A0094 00000000


It doesn't word ( it give 0h for all aeons, Permanently KO)

i need 99 999 hp

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 pm
by KuraiHitotsu
furi08 wrote:[All Aeons HP MAX]
42005AB0 9F860100
400A0094 00000000
42005AC8 9F860100
400A0094 00000000
42005AD0 9F860100
400A0094 00000000


It doesn't word ( it give 0h for all aeons, Permanently KO)

i need 99 999 hp
So I found the problem with that code. They tried to make it where it would give 99,999 but you have to put 0f27 where the 9f8601 is to get the code to work. So the new code will look like this.

42005AB0 0F270000
400A0094 00000000
42005AC8 0F270000
400A0094 00000000
42005AD0 0F270000
400A0094 00000000

And it will give you 99,999. I noticed it from the difference in the HP and MP codes. Worked on my wife's save file.

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:30 pm
by furi08
It works Thank you.

I don't know if you can get these cheat :

- ribbon permanent without equipment
- absorb 4 elements permanent without equipment
- control yojimbo action : choose wakizachai, kozuka, daigairo or zanmato
- all stats 255 for aeons (somes cheats does not work).
- break hp / mp limit for all characters without hp extra ans mp extra.

i hope it's possible. (i speak french sorry if my english is bad)

Re: Final Fantasy X HD Remaster

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 pm
by zachillios
furi08 wrote:It works Thank you.

I don't know if you can get these cheat :

- ribbon permanent without equipment
- absorb 4 elements permanent without equipment
- control yojimbo action : choose wakizachai, kozuka, daigairo or zanmato
- all stats 255 for aeons (somes cheats does not work).
- break hp / mp limit for all characters without hp extra ans mp extra.

i hope it's possible. (i speak french sorry if my english is bad)
Everything that requires constant updating is not doable with save editing, aoen stats you can do however.