Star Ocean 5: Integrity And Faithlessness

gvargas

Re: Star Ocean 5: Integrity And Faithlessness

Post by gvargas » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:30 am

Imparasite wrote:@gvargas - thank you mate all codes working :) can you make codes for EXP, all weapons and armor?
I was going to but then I found out that with the Unlock All Items Creations code you can create any Weapon, Armor and Accessory of the game... :lol:

EXP I still need to find out that one... :think:
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:32 am

gvargas wrote:
Imparasite wrote:@gvargas - thank you mate all codes working :) can you make codes for EXP, all weapons and armor?
I was going to but then I found out that with the Unlock All Items Creations code you can create any Weapon, Armor and Accessory of the game... :lol:

oh i see, im just starting playing the game :) still waiting for EXP
gvargas

Post by gvargas » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Imparasite wrote:
gvargas wrote:

Sorry I can't seem to find any values like MAX HP/MP, EXP, LV, etc. no wonder why nobody found them for the PS3 version as well, they're probably tied to the characters current level, I even tried comparing two save files and nothing, that's probably why it was easier to just max out the values of the currently equipped equipment, I will just increase HP and MP using seeds which are the only values you can't increase with the equipment code... ;)
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:25 pm

wahhh so sad we cant find max exp or quick exp for this game :( well its ok our codes are almost OP now. but if theres a change to find a exp cheat pls share it to us :)
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:54 am

gvargas wrote:
Imparasite wrote:
gvargas wrote:

Sorry I can't seem to find any values like MAX HP/MP, EXP, LV, etc. no wonder why nobody found them for the PS3 version as well, they're probably tied to the characters current level, I even tried comparing two save files and nothing, that's probably why it was easier to just max out the values of the currently equipped equipment, I will just increase HP and MP using seeds which are the only values you can't increase with the equipment code... ;)

Well, I can take a look for it as well. I'm not saying I'm a better coder or anything like that, but I might be able to help out if it is in there. I have a little experience with Square Enix games so we will see if that pans out.

How does that sound? I will post tomorrow on my findings.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:17 am

@kitsune - that was great, hope you can find something for EXP :) thank you in advance mate
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Well, it isn't much but I have two codes for you guys.

Code: Select all

Quick Level - Fidel
200000FC 00000000

This turns your EXP needed into 0 which allows you to level up by getting any EXP at all, i.e. a fight. 

Level Change - Fidel
000000F8 000000XX

99 = 63
255 = FF

Replace XX with the level you want (in hex!).
Does anyone know the level cap?
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:08 am

Kitsune wrote:Well, it isn't much but I have two codes for you guys.

Code: Select all

Quick Level - Fidel
200000FC 00000000

This turns your EXP needed into 0 which allows you to level up by getting any EXP at all, i.e. a fight. 

Level Change - Fidel
000000F8 000000XX

Replace XX with the level you want (in hex!).
Does anyone know the level cap?
Main game 99, post game 255.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:21 am

is that for just fidal or all characters
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:25 am

Lakell00 wrote:is that for just fidal or all characters
Post game unlocks a level cap limit break Specialty that costs 10,000 SP. The all Specialties code probably unlocks it too, but I haven't used it.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.