Persona 5

Darth Revenger

Re: Persona 5

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:18 pm

AP79 wrote:What the....

Where did you hear that GG server is being shut down soon? I have a healthy backlog of PS3 games :(
From the Game Genie forums, courtesy of one of the staff members. Basically, Hyperkin officially no longer supports Game Genie. I am surprised they have not killed it already. No word on when it will go offline permanently, but it's clear that it will and they've made it clear that it won't be updated anymore from what I read.

Here are some examples saying it is no longer officially supported:

http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8123

http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic ... 760#p45760

I'm still looking for the other staff posts I saw, but there were several confirming it.

Either way, I'm disappointed that it won't be updated with new codes, particularly for Persona 5 and Trails Of Cold Steel II.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
AP79

Post by AP79 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 pm

^^^ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the info btw

I don't care that no more codes will be added, but to not have an offline mode and rendering the program useless as a result sucks. I have 6 Kingdom Hearts games to get through and was planning on taking my time with GG. :wave: :wave: life....

With GG not being a subscription based program, can they really do that?
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 pm

AP79 wrote:^^^ :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the info btw

I don't care that no more codes will be added, but to not have an offline mode and rendering the program useless as a result sucks. I have 6 Kingdom Hearts games to get through and was planning on taking my time with GG. :wave: :wave: life....

With GG not being a subscription based program, can they really do that?
Playstation network is not a Subscription and they take games off there all the time, what you thinks going to happen when Sony shuts down the server. ? probably wont happen in a very long time 100 years or more but who knows it could happen.

but i dont think GG server will go any were for a wile. But Guys keep the topic on target .
tontsa00

Post by tontsa00 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 am

Anyone found or made "max stats for all party members" (not persona) cheat ?
gvargas

Post by gvargas » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:59 pm

tontsa00 wrote:Anyone found or made "max stats for all party members" (not persona) cheat ?
You mean max HP/SP right? Because that's the only value for party members, ST, DF, etc. are assigned by the actual equipped Persona. In that regard the only way I see it possible to find out is to save your game, go train in your room, save again and compare those saves because the Max Current HP/SP code out there resets as soon as you go into battle or change equipment so it's not permanent until we mod the original one... :)
niohjapan

Post by niohjapan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:50 pm

lee4_cmp wrote:Please do not post PS3 save codes are from other site

Please do not post codes are NOT made for PS4 Save Wizard

It's a cross gen game, these codes work on the PS4. I've tested multiple of these and save wizard even added some to the program
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:47 pm

niohjapan wrote:
lee4_cmp wrote:Please do not post PS3 save codes are from other site

Please do not post codes are NOT made for PS4 Save Wizard

It's a cross gen game, these codes work on the PS4. I've tested multiple of these and save wizard even added some to the program

I don't think they added the Ps3 versions to the Save Wizard.
and not all the codes from the ps3 will work on ps4 . since the formats are different .

Example if the ps3 value is 8bit and the code has used 32bit the code wont be same for ps4 since ps4 is in little Endian and Ps3 is in Big Endian..

so if you have tested the codes that's fine .. to post but don't post them if they are not tested ( its not always 1 to 1 copy ). always make sure to credit the source to .
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Skiller wrote:Example if the ps3 value is 8bit and the code has used 32bit the code wont be same for ps4 since ps4 is in little Endian and Ps3 is in Big Endian..
So little endian is reversed bytes, right? Those always confuse me/gets me mixed up.

As an example: Let's say you want 99 of something and you have to reverse it, 0063 would become 3600? Is that right?
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:09 am

Ultimarok wrote:
Skiller wrote:Example if the ps3 value is 8bit and the code has used 32bit the code wont be same for ps4 since ps4 is in little Endian and Ps3 is in Big Endian..
So little endian is reversed bytes, right? Those always confuse me/gets me mixed up.

As an example: Let's say you want 99 of something and you have to reverse it, 0063 would become 3600? Is that right?
0063 becomes 6300. Changing the 63 changes the value.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 am

Ahh, I see. Looks like I had it wrong, thanks for clarifying before I edited my saves incorrectly. Will need to drill that into my head and remember it.