zachillios wrote:You can't do this anyway. Modding the weapons above the game's base limits glitches the weapon out and It corrupts your menu. You have to keep them in legit parameters and reflect doesn't go higher than like 20% (don't quote me on that.)Butterfingers84 wrote:purposelycryptic wrote:OK, because I love you all so much, here is a quick guide to equipment modification quick code making, as well as a sample one if you just want OP gear fastpspgundam wrote: can u make a quick code with some good equips with op skills?
So, to max out the parameters of your gear:This will set the stats of the first 200 pieces of gear in your inventory (in order of acquisition) to 9,999. If your gear has only one stat, only that will be set, otherwise both.4100CDBC 0000270F
The parts underlined in green determine the number of items affected and the value the stats are set to (270F is 9,999 in Hex, C8 is 200 in Hex). In the following example, XXXX will be your stat value, and YY the number of items affected. Don't go over 200, at least the Japanese board warned against it, and I'm sure they have good reasons.
To set all the Skills on your Gear to Level 4 (The Max):Again, the green underlined C8 determines the number of items affected (Once again using 200 as an example).4000CDCE 00000004
If you are wondering why there are 4 parts of code when you only get a max of 3 Random Skills, the first part modifies the item's Second Enhancement Bonus (Which is normally determined by what specific item it is).
To set your Gear's Enhancement Level to 9:If you are wondering why not to just set it to Level 10 (The Max): the item's First Enhancement Bonus scales with its Enhancement Level, but only if you actually upgrade the item in-game; so if you set it to 10, your item will be stuck with the Level 1 version of the Enhancement Bonus, but if you upgrade it from 9 to 10 yourself, you get the full Level 10 version.4000CDDC 00000009
Actuallly, turns out I was wrong: The First Enhancement Bonus scales properly even when the level is modded - it is the item stats that don't scale to the modded level (Not a big deal if you modded those anyway, but otherwise you're item's stats will permanently be stuck at the pre-mod value). The bigger issue, however, is that the in-game upgrade to level 10 is different from the upgrade from 1-9, in that the item's name (maybe even ID?) changes, title counters are updated, and, once you get a Sovereign Acerite, the Secondary Enhancement Bonus gets added to the list of possible Random Skills.
In short, don't mod your gear above level 9, or bad things could happen.
To set the Skills on your Gear:Each green XX can be set to a Skill of your liking.4000CDCC 000000XX ## Changes the Second Enhancement Bonus
4000CDD0 000000XX ## Changes the First Random Skill
4000CDD4 000000XX ## Changes the Second Random Skill
4000CDD8 000000XX ## Changes the Third Random Skill
For Example:Some other decent examples are:
Code: Select all
4000CDCC 00000071 ## Taking Damage will not reduce Souls below 3 40C80034 00000000 4000CDD0 00000030 ## %Chance SG Consumption Halved 40C80034 00000000 4000CDD4 0000007B ## Max SG+ 40C80034 00000000 4000CDD8 00000084 ## Max BG+ 40C80034 00000000
- 42: Increased Drop Chance
- 6B: Damage Received Over 1,000 reduced 50%
- 24: Skill Acquisition Speed Up
- 2F: Reduce All Damage by 70
- 3C: HP % Up
- 37: ATK % Up
- 38: ART % Up
- 39: DEF % Up
- 3A: ADF % Up
- 3B: FOC % Up
...although the last 5 only make sense if you didn't already max out the parameters on your gear in the first step (9,999 is as far as they go).
Finally, as promised, here is a sample Quick Code using the above:
This sets up to 200 equipment items to Level 9 with Max Stats and the BG+, Max SG+, Half SG-Cost and SG not reduced below 3 from damage Skills:If you want to pick and choose your own skills, here is a Japanese Skill ID List (Use Google Translate for rough translation). This comes from a post from the Cyber Save Editor Site here.
Code: Select all
4100CDBC 0000270F 40C80034 00000000 4100CDC4 0000270F 40C80034 00000000 4000CDCE 00000004 40C80034 00000000 4000CDD2 00000004 40C80034 00000000 4000CDD6 00000004 40C80034 00000000 4000CDDA 00000004 40C80034 00000000 4000CDDC 00000009 40C80034 00000000 4000CDCC 00000071 40C80034 00000000 4000CDD0 00000030 40C80034 00000000 4000CDD4 0000007B 40C80034 00000000 4000CDD8 00000084 40C80034 00000000
If you are having issues with the translation of the skill description, check out the Berseria Skill Spreadsheet, made by cb220 on GameFAQs.
Edit - 2018/02/01:
- Updated to correct mistake in explanation of side-effects from modifying Equipment Enhancement Level.
- Updated formatting.
Just to let you know @ level 10 shop upgrade's Weapon names Change and the Id's do too. I seen your post about modding equipment and I was so Happy then i read the part where you say not to upgrade above 10 and was like Damn already did with all my characters. maxed all there equipment to 10 right before I started the last dungon Heavenly Steps after loaded Clear Data where you can obtain the Lv 17+ weapons and armors. I was really hoping to mod Velvets current Armor with a Reflect ability from only 10% chance to 90% and max out SG and BG for it but kinda SOL now right or is there something you can Help with.
Well I kinda figured that out after reading the post! before I wrote my comment. Just thought there might be a way to mod the Armor and weapons above there Max after they change ID's. the only way for me now to do this is to Start all over again but that's not a Option I wish to take @ the moment unless I lose my save again. Not quoting you but a Youtube video shown someone while playing against the Blood spraying cyrstal had in 2 slots Reflect 30% and 20% and a Master skill @ 15% that beat that Code Red Monster in 1 hit. Took me 30 mins or more playing normally with only 10% reflect. Just though I could beef it up but now I can't.