Dragon Age Inquisition + Witcher 3

xCanaryi0

Dragon Age Inquisition + Witcher 3

Post by xCanaryi0 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:08 pm

Hello everyone ! This is my first post! So please bare with me and I apologize if this is in the wrong section. I am still learning.
I know this is a long stretch because no one really plays these games anymore. But here's willing

What I am basically looking for is two things. If possible

The first is the witcher 3. I am looking for quick codes on how to edit the stamina, health, toxicity . No one has been able to really find anything on this much sadly.

The second is dragon age inquisition.
Basically all I am looking for is even a game save or better quick codes on how to edit this.
I am trying to get max level. That's basically the only thing I want is a way to edit it and change that. Whether it's in advance mode or quick code. Or even a save file that has it. I am basically trying to get this at the beginning.

I am honestly willing to pay you if you find a way for this tbh. Please let me know if you have any way to do this.

If you wanna contact me faster if not on here.
My discord is xLeon#1665 .
Lakell00

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition + Witcher 3

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:53 am

All i can tell u is good luck yr best bet would be to send in yr save nd info to sw hopefully they will add me also these games are hard to crack and older titles as well