Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

WatcherOfTheSkies

Re: Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

Post by WatcherOfTheSkies » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:17 pm

I would like to start my next playthrough (not NG difficulty) with the Milkweed rune from the start. I know that you can swap out the hex ids of common items with Caryll runes, but, after some time combing through this topic, I haven't been able to ascertain whether or not there is a way to do it with the Covenant runes. Does anyone know for certain? If it is possible, could you please let me know how? Thank you kindly.
WatcherOfTheSkies

Post by WatcherOfTheSkies » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:01 am

Does anyone know of a resource that provides a list of all the hex IDs for the weapons from the The Old Hunters DLC? (In particular, the lost and uncanny varients of the weapons) I've looked on the master spreadsheets, but they do not include the DLC items, armours, and weapons. Any help would be muchly appreciated!
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:08 pm

Am I blind or are DLC weapons not in the "new" spreadsheet

They were in the old one, were they removed? If so, why? Patch change the codes?
LiterallyNobody

Post by LiterallyNobody » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:35 am

Xfacadex wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:08 pm Am I blind or are DLC weapons not in the "new" spreadsheet

They were in the old one, were they removed? If so, why? Patch change the codes?
having same issue, can't find runes ids now
JDFRED06

Post by JDFRED06 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:08 pm

LiterallyNobody wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:35 am
Xfacadex wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:08 pm Am I blind or are DLC weapons not in the "new" spreadsheet

Here is a copy of the spreadsheet, should have DLC weapons:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Hn/pubhtml
LiterallyNobody

Post by LiterallyNobody » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:08 am

JDFRED06 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:08 pm
LiterallyNobody wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:35 am

Here is a copy of the spreadsheet, should have DLC weapons:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... Hn/pubhtml
Thank you fam, you the best!
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:23 pm

question, what runes/gems work for putting in your armor?

Like if I add fire/arcane/scaling to my armor does it apply to both weapons? Or can you only put stuff in your armor like "% damage to beasts" or "+2%HP in coop"?
Zerosmith92

Post by Zerosmith92 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Hello, good morning, could you help me with a question about the advanced mode of the save wizard with the Bloodborne game?
I have already been able to change several parameters of the character such as life, stamina and put the infinite blood vials and mercury bullets, I wanted to know if the objects you use with the square button could also be infinite.
I have the sheet with the IDs of the items, I look for that object in the code but I don't know how to put it infinite I have looked at everything, watching videos and forums but I don't know what data I have to change, for example I want to put the infinite Molotov cocktail, okay, I put its id that would be 400004B0 and I look for it and I get the values where I attach a photo of what I would have to change for that object to be infinite?
Thanks for the help.
Captura de pantalla (3)-min.png
Captura de pantalla (3)-min.png (113.81 KiB) Viewed 25016 times
TheGoat2

Post by TheGoat2 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:42 pm

Zerosmith92 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:09 pm Hello, good morning, could you help me with a question about the advanced mode of the save wizard with the Bloodborne game?
I have already been able to change several parameters of the character such as life, stamina and put the infinite blood vials and mercury bullets, I wanted to know if the objects you use with the square button could also be infinite.
I have the sheet with the IDs of the items, I look for that object in the code but I don't know how to put it infinite I have looked at everything, watching videos and forums but I don't know what data I have to change, for example I want to put the infinite Molotov cocktail, okay, I put its id that would be 400004B0 and I look for it and I get the values where I attach a photo of what I would have to change for that object to be infinite?
Thanks for the help.

Captura de pantalla (3)-min.png
You can't make it infinite unfortunately, Save Wizard is only a save editor, not a memory editor, it doesn't work like the old PS1/PS2 Game Genie's and Action Replay's did.

What I would do if I were you is to make sure you have at least one Molotov Cocktail in your storage, because when you look up your items, the first one it'll show is the ones you have on you, and there is a limit of 10 (the 0A in your pic) for the Cocktail, but the second one, way later in your file (probably around 00013000 give or take) will show how many you have in storage, and as far as I know, you can store a whole bunch of them. So find that second value later in your file, and try to change it to FF to give yourself 255, which would be nearly infinite. Then when (or if) you start to run out, just pop in and change it again.
Erfgs45

Post by Erfgs45 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:07 pm

I have SaveWizard and I want to give myself Alfred's end quest Logarius Wheel and the Kin transform. arms, tried everything from the mastersheet to yt videos, still nothing, do I use the right IDs? (transfer via USB then cloud upload to ps5)

Mastersheet codes

Alfred's end quest "bloodied" Logarius Wheel+10: 00 B8 57 68

Kin transform. arms: 10 06 70 70 (through Sanadsk's cut armor sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0)