This is awesome... I liked your staff :clap: :clap: :clap:
mikelamo

Re: Bloodborne Hex IDs (Weapon, Chalice, Caryll, Item, Armor) + Damage Hack

Post by mikelamo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:04 pm

1C 2D 02 00 = 37,5% CHARGE ATK
Men66

Post by Men66 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:18 am

Hi I am new to this thread and i would like to ask question , is it only possible to cheat bloodborne through the hxd ? ( because i do not want to buy save wizard to hack this game)
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:42 pm

Men66 wrote:Hi I am new to this thread and i would like to ask question , is it only possible to cheat bloodborne through the hxd ? ( because i do not want to buy save wizard to hack this game)
No. In order to edit the save in HxD you need Save Wizard.
estoe

Post by estoe » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:24 am

Yo. Anyone know how to change stats for my weapons, if its even possible. I want to use a bow blade on an arcane build so i want to change the stats from physical and blood to physical and arcane. Actually pure arcane would be better. I just thought it would be cool if i could put some elemental gems on it and it would do decent damage.
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:02 pm

estoe wrote:Yo. Anyone know how to change stats for my weapons, if its even possible. I want to use a bow blade on an arcane build so i want to change the stats from physical and blood to physical and arcane. Actually pure arcane would be better. I just thought it would be cool if i could put some elemental gems on it and it would do decent damage.

I don't know if you can outright change stats but you could always edit the gems to give you max arcane scaling for that. You can manually create each gem with 4 (or is it 5) effects of your choosing.

Was fun creating a poison build by getting 3 gems that had a bunch of poison effects on it.
estoe

Post by estoe » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:38 pm

Xfacadex wrote:
estoe wrote:Yo. Anyone know how to change stats for my weapons, if its even possible. I want to use a bow blade on an arcane build so i want to change the stats from physical and blood to physical and arcane. Actually pure arcane would be better. I just thought it would be cool if i could put some elemental gems on it and it would do decent damage.

I don't know if you can outright change stats but you could always edit the gems to give you max arcane scaling for that. You can manually create each gem with 4 (or is it 5) effects of your choosing.

Was fun creating a poison build by getting 3 gems that had a bunch of poison effects on it.
Oh okay. And on the topic of gems. Is there a faster way of obtaining a gem to edit so I don't have to unlock chalice dungeons every time i make a new character? Or even a way to just edit a gem into your inventory?
Xfacadex

Post by Xfacadex » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:25 pm

Unfortunately not. (At least not that I know of)

First one I get is always the fire gem that's just laying around and I edit it to what I want until I finally start getting more.

Either way you can make the gem grossly overpowered since you can have 4 affects of your choice so the fact that you only have one doesn't really matter since by the second gem you almost have the ability to remove any and all challenge from the game.

My first one had me one shotting bosses with the Simon's bow blade arrow. I had to modify it to tone it down before I got bored
estoe

Post by estoe » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:44 pm

Xfacadex wrote:Unfortunately not. (At least not that I know of)

First one I get is always the fire gem that's just laying around and I edit it to what I want until I finally start getting more.

Either way you can make the gem grossly overpowered since you can have 4 affects of your choice so the fact that you only have one doesn't really matter since by the second gem you almost have the ability to remove any and all challenge from the game.

My first one had me one shotting bosses with the Simon's bow blade arrow. I had to modify it to tone it down before I got bored

Hmmm where is this fire gem you speak of and whats the item id so i can find it in the hex code?