Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Darth Revenger

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by Darth Revenger » Fri May 05, 2017 4:59 pm

So if I can't edit souls items I don't have into my inventory, how am I supposed to level up to max level when the Max Souls code doesn't work right? What I mean by it doesn't work right is that it trips flags in the save that can risk a ban on you. It doesn't edit Soul Memory, just your current Souls.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Kyoshiro

Post by Kyoshiro » Fri May 05, 2017 9:11 pm

ulfberthwarbear wrote:I've got it working with items, but not anything else. Are you changing both of the values?
Untitled.png
Have you actually swapped items? Or are you editing the value. I.E - Changing it from 23, to 255. I've tried changing the IDs on both values that come up. (Some in inventory, some in storage) and nothing happens.
ulfberthwarbear

Post by ulfberthwarbear » Fri May 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Kyoshiro wrote:
ulfberthwarbear wrote:I've got it working with items, but not anything else. Are you changing both of the values?
Untitled.png
Have you actually swapped items? Or are you editing the value. I.E - Changing it from 23, to 255. I've tried changing the IDs on both values that come up. (Some in inventory, some in storage) and nothing happens.
Yes. It works for items Bloodborne, but I don't have Darksouls 3 so I'm not sure if it's the same.
Kyoshiro

Post by Kyoshiro » Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 pm

ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:
Untitled.png
Yes. It works for items Bloodborne, but I don't have Darksouls 3 so I'm not sure if it's the same.
What works?

Item swapping.

or

Changing the values of items?

I can confirm that value editing in DS3 works. I'm asking if Item Swapping works, through both games. And where would you find the ID's for Bloodborne Items, seeing as there's no PC compilation.
ulfberthwarbear

Post by ulfberthwarbear » Fri May 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Kyoshiro wrote:
ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:
Untitled.png
What works?

Item swapping.

or

I can confirm that value editing in DS3 works. I'm asking if Item Swapping works, through both games. And where would you find the ID's for Bloodborne Items, seeing as there's no PC compilation.
If I change both of those ID's, it will swap the item.
Kyoshiro

Post by Kyoshiro » Fri May 05, 2017 10:58 pm

ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:
ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:
Untitled.png
What works?

Item swapping.

or

I've tried doing that on DS3. It doesn't work. (Changing the item IDs. Using big endian / little endian (reversed order)

If it works on Bloodborne, then great. Where do I find IDs for Bloodborne Items?
ulfberthwarbear

Post by ulfberthwarbear » Fri May 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Kyoshiro wrote:
ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:
ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote: Have you actually swapped items? Or are you editing the value. I.E - Changing it from 23, to 255. I've tried changing the IDs on both values that come up. (Some in inventory, some in storage) and nothing happens.
What works?

Item swapping.

or

I've tried doing that on DS3. It doesn't work. (Changing the item IDs. Using big endian / little endian (reversed order)

If it works on Bloodborne, then great. Where do I find IDs for Bloodborne Items?
I only know a few.
Blood Stone Shard B80B
Twin Blood Stone Shards C20B
Blood Rock D60B
Bullets 8403
Blood Bullets 8503
Bone Marrow Ash 3205

You can have infinite Bullets by making the first ID 0000
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Sat May 06, 2017 5:49 am

This works for both BB and DS3.

I did it on BB to item swap to Revered Great One Coldblood.

And did it on DS3 for Proof of a Concord Well Kept.

You have to change both IDs. They're writtent litterally next to each other (first starts with 40, second starts with B0).

People should try harder before claiming something doesn't work..
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue May 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Okay, so does anyone want to help me figure out how to get max soul items into my inventory and storage? Whatever the best one is. I'm honestly just trying to level up to max level and that's all I want to do. It would be nice to have all the consumables and upgrade materials, but that seems like more of a pain in the ass than it's worth.

Apparently editing your souls directly is not a good idea because it gives you that damn "caution invalid data" message and the warning. Makes me wonder why they have the Max Souls code in Save Wizard if it doesn't actually work without risking a ban. That soul memory crap is annoying...
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Cissamannen

Post by Cissamannen » Wed May 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:Okay, so does anyone want to help me figure out how to get max soul items into my inventory and storage? Whatever the best one is. I'm honestly just trying to level up to max level and that's all I want to do. It would be nice to have all the consumables and upgrade materials, but that seems like more of a pain in the ass than it's worth.

Apparently editing your souls directly is not a good idea because it gives you that damn "caution invalid data" message and the warning. Makes me wonder why they have the Max Souls code in Save Wizard if it doesn't actually work without risking a ban. That soul memory crap is annoying...
For one thing, they do not condone online cheating. And does this only happen if playing in online mode? Rather than offline? So I see no problem with them adding that cheat even if it gives that message. Playing offline = safe as always. No ban as nothing is sent to their servers of any kind.