flyingcloud11

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Post by flyingcloud11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:50 am

zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:
zachillios wrote: Put my blood echoes into the search in hex:

As you can see my character's name is directly below it.
are you using a conversion tool, if so which one? My current blood echoes in the game is 90296353. And when I use [url]thttps://www.branah.com/ascii-converter[/url] to convert my echoes into hex I get soemthing totally different (0x390x300x320x390x360x330x350x33) nothing like yours. Before the SW update I could just enter my echoes or any value using regular numbers and it'll be found in the program. Even selecting text in the dropdown that doesn't work.
Yeah I'm using this one:
http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/hex-t ... -converter

I do recommend you start searching for your stuff with HxD though, it's a lot more user friendly. The base editor in Save Wizard is really lackluster.
I'm confused af, I need a new tutorial as the old one doesn't work anymore lol. Like I said before you could search using regular digits. Now you have to convert all this and that.
Here's a quick write up.

Say you have 1,450,000 souls. So go here http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/decim ... -converter and convert it like so:

So that gives us 162010. So then go into your search and type in the hex value it gave you.

And that should avail you your address, I just moved so my PS4 isn't set up so I can't give you a super detailed one currently.
When you can please give me a write up, but this will help me for the time being. Thank you again for the assistance.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:20 am

flyingcloud11 wrote: When you can please give me a write up, but this will help me for the time being. Thank you again for the assistance.
Yeah np.

Alrighty this is as descriptive as I can make it:

Here we can see the total number of Blood Echoes I have. Using that website I converted that to hex and it came out to 35C276C5.

So I loaded up my save in advanced mode and clicked the the search function and it took me right to it. Also note how the values are flipped as it's in little endian.

Your character's name should literally be in the line right below that as shown by this highlighted section:

I personally find the new search function a lot more clear because you can simply put in the hex values now and it will search in the ASCII and the Hex section. If you're confused on anything specific let me know.
flyingcloud11

Post by flyingcloud11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:10 am

Why when I search for my blood echos in hex value it doesn't find anything? I followed everything as listed but no success.
derick38115

Post by derick38115 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:34 am

flyingcloud11 wrote:Why when I search for my blood echos in hex value it doesn't find anything? I followed everything as listed but no success.
its in userdata0010 at the very top mines switched from userdata0000
mines was at address 00001090
epakfprl

Post by epakfprl » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:02 am

flyingcloud11 wrote:Why when I search for my blood echos in hex value it doesn't find anything? I followed everything as listed but no success.

Red : HP
Green : Stamina
Orange : Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Skill, Bloodtinge, Arcane
Sky : Insight
Blue : Blood Echoes

omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:05 pm

Hey Everyone,

I'm playing Dark Souls 3, and all SW has is the max souls code (which from reading this forum, is blocked by the games security?????) does anyone have a code that can give me more HP or STRENGTH, or has anyone made any codes for this game that I can add into quick mode?

thanks,
-Omegamatt88
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:03 pm

omegamatt88 wrote:Hey Everyone,

I'm playing Dark Souls 3, and all SW has is the max souls code (which from reading this forum, is blocked by the games security?????) does anyone have a code that can give me more HP or STRENGTH, or has anyone made any codes for this game that I can add into quick mode?

thanks,
-Omegamatt88
Strength is blocked by an integrity check, health can absolutely be edited however. Look for your characters name in your save data and then look for your health value nearby. It should show up in 3 locations right next to each other. Unfortunately you can't really quick code in the soulborne games due to the character names altering all the addresses
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:26 am

So if I mod my save while disconnected from the internet and only play on that save while disconnected will I still get softbanned?
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:50 am

zachillios wrote:

thanks,
-Omegamatt88
Strength is blocked by an integrity check, health can absolutely be edited however. Look for your characters name in your save data and then look for your health value nearby. It should show up in 3 locations right next to each other. Unfortunately you can't really quick code in the soulborne games due to the character names altering all the addresses

OK, ILL TRY TO MODIFY IT IN ADVANCED MODE, I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT THE HEX AND WHAT NOT, SO IF I DO FIND IT, WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE IT TO SO THAT MY HP IS AT A HIGH AMOUNT???

THANKS.
-OMEGAMATT88
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 am

omegamatt88 wrote:
zachillios wrote:

thanks,
-Omegamatt88

OK, ILL TRY TO MODIFY IT IN ADVANCED MODE, I KNOW LITTLE ABOUT THE HEX AND WHAT NOT, SO IF I DO FIND IT, WHAT SHOULD I CHANGE IT TO SO THAT MY HP IS AT A HIGH AMOUNT???

THANKS.
-OMEGAMATT88
Wow those caps. Ideally you'll turn whatever they're currently at to something like FF FF FF. That would give you ludicrously high health and at that point the only thing that would kill you would be gravity