Page 18 of 21

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:59 pm
by Xfacadex
ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:
ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Kyoshiro wrote:
ulfberthwarbear wrote:
Yes. It works for items Bloodborne, but I don't have Darksouls 3 so I'm not sure if it's the same.
What works?

Item swapping.

or

Changing the values of items?

I can confirm that value editing in DS3 works. I'm asking if Item Swapping works, through both games. And where would you find the ID's for Bloodborne Items, seeing as there's no PC compilation.
If I change both of those ID's, it will swap the item.
I've tried doing that on DS3. It doesn't work. (Changing the item IDs. Using big endian / little endian (reversed order)

If it works on Bloodborne, then great. Where do I find IDs for Bloodborne Items?
I only know a few.
Blood Stone Shard B80B
Twin Blood Stone Shards C20B
Blood Rock D60B
Bullets 8403
Blood Bullets 8503
Bone Marrow Ash 3205

You can have infinite Bullets by making the first ID 0000
Can i get clarification on the bullets? Is 8403 hex/Dec and it in little eindian?

Want to try this for my arc build since I'll be mainly using tools

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:26 am
by JDFRED06
Xfacadex wrote:
Can i get clarification on the bullets? Is 8403 hex/Dec and it in little eindian?

Want to try this for my arc build since I'll be mainly using tools
It will appear twice, like this:

84 03 00 B0 // 84 03 00 40 //

Apparently if you change the first 84 03 to 00 00 it gives you infinite bullets. If that's true, I assume the 00 B0 is what is used/depleted when you use the 00 40 item in your inventory. I am just guessing though.

I've never tried this. I usually just make do with blood bullets and rarely run out in most areas.

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:15 pm
by xMcneilx
I’ve been trying to do this for days and I still don’t understand. I want to edit my blood echoes and I can’t find them or successfully edit them and yes I found my name. I only have 88 blood echoes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:54 am
by mroshaw
xMcneilx wrote:I’ve been trying to do this for days and I still don’t understand. I want to edit my blood echoes and I can’t find them or successfully edit them and yes I found my name. I only have 88 blood echoes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
88 decimal is 58 in hex, so you should be searching for that. Play more so that you get a larger number that's less likely to appear elsewhere in the save.

Also, why not just use the SW "Max Blood Echos" Quick Mode cheat?

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:58 pm
by zachillios
mroshaw wrote:
xMcneilx wrote:I’ve been trying to do this for days and I still don’t understand. I want to edit my blood echoes and I can’t find them or successfully edit them and yes I found my name. I only have 88 blood echoes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
88 decimal is 58 in hex, so you should be searching for that. Play more so that you get a larger number that's less likely to appear elsewhere in the save.

Also, why not just use the SW "Max Blood Echos" Quick Mode cheat?
This. The easiest way to do it your first time is to simply use the quick code, go in game, kill some stuff so it goes higher, go into advanced mode and find it then. You won't find many values at like 1,000,0540 or so.

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:51 pm
by capi1979$
I got 795 in HP, i found my characters name in Advance mode. In Hex 795 is 0x31B, i don't know exactly how to look for it. I only want to change my stats to max, do i have to change the level first?, if my level is 53 and i got 20 strength---how do i look for that in the search---and what to put in to max the stats?

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:50 am
by ReaperCoBhc
I need some information on how to respec a character's stats using the save wizard. I know how edit gems, but I have scoured through the forums to find out how to do this but have not been able to find out how to change my character's stats around. But say my stats are 50vit 15end 25str 50skill 10bt 20arc and i want to change them to 60/10/25/50/5/15 or something like that, how would i go about doing that correctly within the editor. I heard that I have to change the stats and change another value within the editor for it to be changed correctly? If that is true, could someone please point me in the right direction to do so?

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:05 am
by zachillios
ReaperCoBhc wrote:I need some information on how to respec a character's stats using the save wizard. I know how edit gems, but I have scoured through the forums to find out how to do this but have not been able to find out how to change my character's stats around. But say my stats are 50vit 15end 25str 50skill 10bt 20arc and i want to change them to 60/10/25/50/5/15 or something like that, how would i go about doing that correctly within the editor. I heard that I have to change the stats and change another value within the editor for it to be changed correctly? If that is true, could someone please point me in the right direction to do so?
Remember your addesses will be different, find your blood echoes as a starting point. Here ya go:
epakfprl wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:Why when I search for my blood echos in hex value it doesn't find anything? I followed everything as listed but no success.
Image

Red : HP
Green : Stamina
Orange : Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Skill, Bloodtinge, Arcane
Sky : Insight
Blue : Blood Echoes

.

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:01 pm
by ReaperCoBhc
zachillios wrote:
ReaperCoBhc wrote:I need some information on how to respec a character's stats using the save wizard. I know how edit gems, but I have scoured through the forums to find out how to do this but have not been able to find out how to change my character's stats around. But say my stats are 50vit 15end 25str 50skill 10bt 20arc and i want to change them to 60/10/25/50/5/15 or something like that, how would i go about doing that correctly within the editor. I heard that I have to change the stats and change another value within the editor for it to be changed correctly? If that is true, could someone please point me in the right direction to do so?
Remember your addesses will be different, find your blood echoes as a starting point. Here ya go:
epakfprl wrote:
flyingcloud11 wrote:Why when I search for my blood echos in hex value it doesn't find anything? I followed everything as listed but no success.
Image

Red : HP
Green : Stamina
Orange : Vitality, Endurance, Strength, Skill, Bloodtinge, Arcane
Sky : Insight
Blue : Blood Echoes

.
So I just need to change those six values for the stats and they should work accordingly? Like increasing the vit should increase HP and so on? Sorry if I'm asking redundant questions, just don't want to mess anything up lol

Re: Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:09 pm
by ReaperCoBhc
Also one last question, is there a way to change your character's starting origin? If so how is it done? Thank you in advance