Is anyone else having trouble accessing Nier: Automata's Advanced Mode?

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
Darth Revenger

Re: Is anyone else having trouble accessing Nier: Automata's Advanced Mode?

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed May 24, 2017 8:42 am

Kitsune wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:Thanks, but I will pass on that since it will take them weeks to respond (I know why that is, so I don't need it explained to me) and I will most likely be done with the game at that point.

I was posting this in hopes that maybe another user knows a workaround to the problem.
Well that is quite stupid. You find a problem but you don't want to help in resolving it at all due to some little grudge against the company's support.

We appreciate you telling us, but that is just a negative view on things.
Are you going to be little dramatic and attack/insult/argue with posters every time they post something? (It's not the first time you've done it to a forum member, which is why I'm bringing it up to begin with.) Honest question. I would not have said anything if you didn't low-key/subtly imply that you were calling me 'stupid'. I wish you'd keep comments like that to yourself instead of taking things personally as in other threads and going out of your way to argue with others in every thread/post. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's just annoying and unnecessary. Normally, I'd have nothing to say in reply otherwise. I don't have a problem with you and I have nothing bad to say to you or about you at all for the time being, but I'd like you to back off a little. I hadn't done anything horrible.

For the record, I never said I had a grudge against them and I have never sent their support a bad/hostile e-mail and have been as polite as possible (I used to date someone in customer support who also worked at a call center, I've heard the horror stories and I do understand how BAD it can be for them), I just felt it would take too much time to get a response/get it resolved (Because they are busy and I understand that/respect that, no problem) based on my previous experience with them and I am already halfway through the game anyway. Some people get lucky with support and some don't. As you can see, others have reported it and it is being worked on and resolved, which is cool, so I am happy about that. So thanks to those who did so, it's appreciated and definitely very helpful.

I have read the others' posts and I appreciate the information. Thank you for that.

For the record, I don't have or use any social medias outside of forums and chat messengers/applets. I'm not a big fan of stuff like facebook/twitter/etc. for personal, societal and philosophical reasons.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Thu May 25, 2017 2:37 am

Darth Revenger wrote:
Kitsune wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:Thanks, but I will pass on that since it will take them weeks to respond (I know why that is, so I don't need it explained to me) and I will most likely be done with the game at that point.

I was posting this in hopes that maybe another user knows a workaround to the problem.
Well that is quite stupid. You find a problem but you don't want to help in resolving it at all due to some little grudge against the company's support.

We appreciate you telling us, but that is just a negative view on things.
Are you going to be little dramatic and attack/insult/argue with posters every time they post something? (It's not the first time you've done it to a forum member, which is why I'm bringing it up to begin with.) Honest question. I would not have said anything if you didn't low-key/subtly imply that you were calling me 'stupid'. I wish you'd keep comments like that to yourself instead of taking things personally as in other threads and going out of your way to argue with others in every thread/post. I'm not trying to be rude, but that's just annoying and unnecessary. Normally, I'd have nothing to say in reply otherwise. I don't have a problem with you and I have nothing bad to say to you or about you at all for the time being, but I'd like you to back off a little. I hadn't done anything horrible.

For the record, I never said I had a grudge against them and I have never sent their support a bad/hostile e-mail and have been as polite as possible (I used to date someone in customer support who also worked at a call center, I've heard the horror stories and I do understand how BAD it can be for them), I just felt it would take too much time to get a response/get it resolved (Because they are busy and I understand that/respect that, no problem) based on my previous experience with them and I am already halfway through the game anyway. Some people get lucky with support and some don't. As you can see, others have reported it and it is being worked on and resolved, which is cool, so I am happy about that. So thanks to those who did so, it's appreciated and definitely very helpful.

I have read the others' posts and I appreciate the information. Thank you for that.

For the record, I don't have or use any social medias outside of forums and chat messengers/applets. I'm not a big fan of stuff like facebook/twitter/etc. for personal, societal and philosophical reasons.

to each there own . i read that as him saying your process was Stupid not you your self . Because in the end if there is something wrong were your particulate save did not load then how will they fix the issue. who knows 1 in a million it could be an issue with your save .. even if they dont get to it now they will down the road.
but hey like i said to each there own. and FYI to bring a issue up then just say Mah o well is kind of a Cop-out
leorasy89

Post by leorasy89 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:25 am

It is currently unclear why there are issues with the in-game advanced mode. Some players are reporting that it is not available at all, while others are finding that the mode is inaccessible after restarting the game or loading a saved game. If you are having trouble accessing the advanced mode, try restarting your PS4 and waiting for a few hours for things to refresh.
fnaf 2 basketbros