Star Ocean 4 PS4 to PC via Save Wizard questions

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
shoe7ess

Star Ocean 4 PS4 to PC via Save Wizard questions

Post by shoe7ess » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:02 pm

Hey all,
I've tried searching the forums here as well as google and couldn't find an answer that worked for me but I'm tryin got translate my 50+ hour SO4 save from PS4 to the PC version. I have used the advanced mode and exported the file, however this only gives one .BIN file, where the game needs two .BIN files (SYS-DATA.BIN and SYS-DATA.BIN.bin, as well as the main save file USR-DATA04.BIN as well as a USR-DATA04.BIN.bin). I found a zip that someone made that has all 4 of these files, but I can't seem to figure out how to use advanced mode to get those other files. I'm wondering due to their size whether the files are essentially duplicates of eachother and I just need to copy/paste and rename the only .BIN I can extract through Save Wizard.
Can someone help me out?
GameRunnerX2

Re: Star Ocean 4 PS4 to PC via Save Wizard questions

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:52 pm

shoe7ess wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:02 pm Hey all,
I've tried searching the forums here as well as google and couldn't find an answer that worked for me but I'm tryin got translate my 50+ hour SO4 save from PS4 to the PC version. I have used the advanced mode and exported the file, however this only gives one .BIN file, where the game needs two .BIN files (SYS-DATA.BIN and SYS-DATA.BIN.bin, as well as the main save file USR-DATA04.BIN as well as a USR-DATA04.BIN.bin). I found a zip that someone made that has all 4 of these files, but I can't seem to figure out how to use advanced mode to get those other files. I'm wondering due to their size whether the files are essentially duplicates of eachother and I just need to copy/paste and rename the only .BIN I can extract through Save Wizard.
Can someone help me out?
Sadly you cant no more..

At the start when save wizard release the codes for the game you could port the save from ps4 to pc and pc to ps4 but then save wizard fully unlocked the save on ps4 making it not possble no more to port the save to pc and so you cant now since the ps4 save is fully unlocked.

Trust me i know i modded the hell out of my ps4 save using pc and cheat engine. So i was super sad when i couldn't no more.
Victoriaen

Post by Victoriaen » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:27 am

Thanks for your contribution world of mario
wuckert

Post by wuckert » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:32 am

For the time and effort you put into this essay, thank you; I found it to be very informative and helpful. the backrooms
Billie34

Post by Billie34 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:01 am

The following game parameters for CUSA03567 CN are included in Save Wizard for PS4 MAX. In addition to these, word wipe Save Wizard presently has 47091 game-enhancing codes for more than 940 titles. Scroll down for a complete list of games that are currently supported.
skicells

Post by skicells » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:37 am

For the time and effort you put into this essay, I found it to be very informative and helpful. x trench run