dark souls 2 problems

Can't find an answer to your question? Ask here!
9time

dark souls 2 problems

Post by 9time » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:44 am

i transfer my save and did max souls...i died and lost my souls so i went back to SW but it wont let me transfer my save no more

error ce-33116-4
Kyoshiro

Re: dark souls 2 problems

Post by Kyoshiro » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:17 am

9time wrote:i transfer my save and did max souls...i died and lost my souls so i went back to SW but it wont let me transfer my save no more

error ce-33116-4
It's the preventive measure from the PS4. Or the souls games. This is a current issue with Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, and now Dark Souls 2.

It detects that your save file, has a NaN value, where it shouldn't be in the first place, and basically locks up the save.
Toma_Gabriel

Re: dark souls 2 problems

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:56 am

Kyoshiro wrote:
9time wrote:i transfer my save and did max souls...i died and lost my souls so i went back to SW but it wont let me transfer my save no more

error ce-33116-4
It's the preventive measure from the PS4. Or the souls games. This is a current issue with Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, and now Dark Souls 2.

It detects that your save file, has a NaN value, where it shouldn't be in the first place, and basically locks up the save.
Not really. I think Sony is involved too but every save gets corrupted and can't get back to your USB only IF you modded your save on the server with FF XV. Seems strange but that's way. And that's the cause for removing FF XV cheats again.